Nike Kevin Durant Basketball Shoes 669942-002
Nike Lebron 9 “China” Size 8,White Nike Air Jordans Basketball Sneakers Size 12 M Michael Jordan Shoes,Air Jordan 2 Retro Low SZ 12 Midnight Navy University Blue UNC 832819-107,Nike Lunarconverge Black/Anthracite 852462-012 Men’s Running Shoes Size 9 NEW,Nike 579668 Mens Lunar Code Pro 3/4 Mid Top Football Lacrosse Cleats Shoes,New Nike LeBron XI 11 Max Low Dunkman Basketball 642849-200,11.5, Gray/yellow,Air Jordan Retro 2 Size 9.5 Alternate 87 Black Red,NIKE DUNK FREE Mens Basketball Shoes 599466 401 ROYAL BLUE ATOMIC RED sz 10.5,NIKE AIR NEW ALL UPPER LEATHER SOFT SUEDE LIGHT GRAY COLOR SNEAKERS 14 M,Nike Air Max 90 Volt Black Grey Green Size 11 3255018-095 Essential Mens Running,Men's Air Force 1 Low Sneakers Size 8.5,Nike Lunarcharge BR Size 10,Nike Romaleos 3 Weightlifting Crossfit Shoes Size 15 White/Black (852933-100)
NIKE JORDAN WESTBROOK 0.2 BLACK/BLACK-GYM RED Shoes Mens Size 8 Size 9,Men's Nike Zoom Live II Basketball Shoes -Black- StyleAH7566 001 -Sz 11 -NEW,NIKE Men's Revolution 3 Running Shoe Dark Grey/White/Black 9 4E (Extra Wide) US,Nike Payaa Prem QS Size 12Men's NIKE AIR VICTOR CRUZ TRAINER size 9 Brand New
Nike Air Max LTD 3 White/White *Brand New* Size 7.5 687977-111,Nike Men's Vapor Speed Low TD Football Cleats Black White Size 11 100,EUC Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro 86' Black White Basketball Shoes Sz 11.5 644490-010,NIKE Men's Air Epic Speed TR II Cross Trainer Shoes 10 M US,Nike Jordan 1 Nouveau Midnight Navy size 7.5
NIKE Air Max Full Ride Mens Training Shoes 819004-001 Sz:11.5 (886915165115),Nike Air Force 1 Low Maroon Size 13,Nike KD 6 VI "Thunder Away" Black/Blue/Orange Kevin Durant (599424 004) Size 10,Nike KD Trey 5 Sz 17 TB Basketball Shoe White Red 856484-161 Rare Kevin Durant,Nike Mens Size 8.5 Air Max Prime Running Casual Shoes Sneaker Grey 876068-002,Nike PRESTO FLY 908019 007 Mens Trainers Light Carbon Grey Size 11.5,
HomeAsk yourself the right questions
Nike Nike Nike 917505 Mens Zoom Assersion Lightweight Breathable Basketball Shoes Sneakers d7d5a9
Responsible consumption also means asking yourself the right questions before you buy something. Obviously, the work of sales people and advertising is to convince you that you need their product, while that of smart shoppers is, instead, to make informed decisions.
Decide how to spend your money:
- Does the purchase meet a real need or is it to flatter your ego (to impress your friends)?
- Do you really need the product or service?
- It is worth the time it will take you to earn the money to pay for it? Go back to calculate what an hour of work is really worth.
- Could you put your money to better use?
- Is your impulse to buy linked to an emotion? Do you go shopping because you’re sad? Angry? Wildly happy? If the answer is yes, leave your credit cards at home and take only a minimum amount of cash with you. You could make a purchase you later regret if you go shopping when you’re in an emotional state.
Decide in advance what products or services you’re going to buy:
- What level of quality do you need and want? Be aware that higher prices don’t necessarily equate to better quality. Find out about the product first by asking people around you or refer to consumer guides to forge your own opinion.
- How much can you afford to spend?
- Can you wait for the sales?
- Do you really need to buy a well-known brand or could a generic brand do just as well?
A good trick to avoid impulse purchases: when you’re shopping and the urge strikes to buy a particular item, write it down on a list and let it “stew” for a few weeks. Take it out 2 weeks later and ask yourself if you still need it. If the answer is yes and you have the money to buy it, give yourself permission to buy it. If the answer is no, start a new list.
For more “economical” ideas, see Ideas that pay off.