NEW Nike Trainer 1 MEN'S 371378 004 Size 9.5 Silver Grey Gray White DEADSTOCK,NIKE AIR MAX 95 PREMIUM Mens Shoes 538416-201 NEUTRAL OLIVE GREEN Size 8
Adidas originals Superstar Sneakers Size:36 Red Leather Snake Skin,Womens ADIDAS ZX FLUX NPS 2.0 W Grey Trainers B34008,Adidas ultra boost triple black， red purple adidas originals x
Originals dragon nylon toddler youth bluebird， adidas， White,Adidas Orange BB0032 Women Originals shoes Discount Sneaker OnlineNike Jordan Super fly 4 JCRD Men’s Basketball Shoes 812870-101 SZ 11
Nike Killshot 2 (Sail/Midnight Navy) Size 10.5,Nike Air Jordan 13 Retro Bred 2013 Size 11 414571-010 og box,New Adidas BA7545 Sonic Drive Running Training Athletic Shoes Black Womens 11,NWB adidas NEO Women's CF Racer TR W Road-Running-Shoes,Trace Pink/Pearl SIZE 11,adidas Originals AS350 Trainers Blue,Discount Adidas Men Top Ten Hi Shoes Core Black / Black / Black,Adidas Tubular Invader Strap S81795 Compare prices on
Nike Men LunarCharge Essential Training Running Shoe Olive 923619-302 US7-11 04',Nike Air Flight Huarache PRM QS Mens White Basketball Shoes Size 10.5 686203-100,NIKE AIR MAX UPTEMPO 97 TRIPLE BLACK sizes 8-14 *BRAND NEW IN BOX*,Adidas Women's Barricade Court Running Tennis Shoes Black - AH2104,Adidas Alphabounce EM Men’s 5 Women’s 6 Tech Earth Khaki Brown BW0578,Adidas Power Alley 5 Men's Low Metal Baseball Cleats Collegiate,adidas Shoes Red Campus Sneakers Poshmark
A Pair of adidas Originals NMD R1 Primeknits Arrive in Contrasting,Air Jordan Men Aj8 Size 10.5 VNDS,Nike Men's Lebron 15 Low NEW AUTHENTIC Black/Metallic Gold-Phantom AO1755-001,NIKE AIR JORDAN ULTRA FLY 3 SHOES MENS BASKETBALL SNEAKERS - BLACK / GREY,Adidas Womens Adistar Field Hockey S.2 N Shoes -Size 9 1/2-Metallic Silver/Black,Women Adidas Originals Superstar W Boost Metallic Bronze Shoes New nmd BB2270
black and white adidas superstar，kids adidas originals > OFF51% Free,Adidas Jeremy Scott Unisex Red Shoes Model:A371，Adidas shoes uk,
HomeAsk yourself the right questions
Adidas Womens Blue Intense Ultra Boost W x Parley Core Intense Blue Pure 34f4f1
Responsible consumption also means asking yourself the right questions before you buy something. Obviously, the work of sales people and advertising is to convince you that you need their product, while that of smart shoppers is, instead, to make informed decisions.
Decide how to spend your money:
- Does the purchase meet a real need or is it to flatter your ego (to impress your friends)?
- Do you really need the product or service?
- It is worth the time it will take you to earn the money to pay for it? Go back to calculate what an hour of work is really worth.
- Could you put your money to better use?
- Is your impulse to buy linked to an emotion? Do you go shopping because you’re sad? Angry? Wildly happy? If the answer is yes, leave your credit cards at home and take only a minimum amount of cash with you. You could make a purchase you later regret if you go shopping when you’re in an emotional state.
Decide in advance what products or services you’re going to buy:
- What level of quality do you need and want? Be aware that higher prices don’t necessarily equate to better quality. Find out about the product first by asking people around you or refer to consumer guides to forge your own opinion.
- How much can you afford to spend?
- Can you wait for the sales?
- Do you really need to buy a well-known brand or could a generic brand do just as well?
A good trick to avoid impulse purchases: when you’re shopping and the urge strikes to buy a particular item, write it down on a list and let it “stew” for a few weeks. Take it out 2 weeks later and ask yourself if you still need it. If the answer is yes and you have the money to buy it, give yourself permission to buy it. If the answer is no, start a new list.
For more “economical” ideas, see Ideas that pay off.