Nike KD 8 Alligator Easy Euro Grey Bright Citrus 749375-033 8-13 what 7 air max,Nike Air Jordan Retro XII 12 French Blue Size 10.5,Addidas Stella McCartney Women RARE Athletic SNEAKERS Shoes 9.5 Blue Yellow,Adidas Edge Lux Womens BW0417 Navy Blue White Running Training Shoes Size 7.5,adidas Shoes Yeezy Boost V2 Cream Poshmark,rare adidas originals， Adidas Originals jeans city series blue easy,Adidas Women's Adizero Boston 3 Grey/Blue (V20841) eBay
NIKE DT Max '96 SOA - US 9,Nike Lunar Magista II 2 Flyknit College Navy/College Navy 852614-401 Men's SZ 11
Nike SB x Supreme Gato Black 9.5 DEADSTOCK Indoor Soccer Skateboarding Hypebeast,Adidas Crazyflight X Women’s Volleyball Shoe Size 8.5 BA9270,ADIDAS ORIIGNALS SUPERSTAR BW3S SLIPON WOMEN'S CASUAL SHOES GREY CQ2520
gold adidas superstars adidas ultra boost 30 oreo canada,Mens New Balance 373 New Balance Pale Blue Sneakers 1XZ67V，adidas r1Adidas Leopard Print Sport Shoes Modern， Chic， and Edgy
Air Jordan 14 Oxidized Green Size 9.5,NIKE AIR MAX 95 ESSENTIAL CAMO SZ 11.5 DESERT SAND SUNSET TINT BLACK AQ6303 001,Nike Air Jordan 29 XX9 Team Orange Westbrook PE Size 12 OKC,Womens Adidas Originals Tubular Entrap - Black Sneaker
ADIDAS TORSION ZX FLUX WOMENS ATHLETIC SHOES BLACK RED ROSES AQ4752 SIZE 9.0,Slash Prices on Adidas Athletic Stretch 2 Pack Boxer Brief (Marl,ADIDAS ULTRA BOOST UNCAGED LTD WHITE METALLIC SILVER REFLECTIVE 3M,adidas Originals Mens Tubular Invader Strap Trainers Black Sneakers,Nike Air Jordan Retro 10 Men’s 9,Nike Air Jordan Retro 1 High Black White Elephant Cement Red Supreme dunk sb 13,NIKE AIR FORCE 270 Men Training Shoe SIZE 9.5 Black Silver White Red AH6772-001
adidas Women's CF Daily QT CL W, White/White/Grey Two, 7 M US - Choose SZ/Color,adidas superstar women sz 8
Garments Pinterest Eqt support adv， Adidas and,Fashion Wild United Kingdom Women Adidas Superstar 88303964,
HomeAsk yourself the right questions
Adidas Tubular Doom PK · S80103 · Adidas Sneakers · PK Searchin 3007d1
Responsible consumption also means asking yourself the right questions before you buy something. Obviously, the work of sales people and advertising is to convince you that you need their product, while that of smart shoppers is, instead, to make informed decisions.
Decide how to spend your money:
- Does the purchase meet a real need or is it to flatter your ego (to impress your friends)?
- Do you really need the product or service?
- It is worth the time it will take you to earn the money to pay for it? Go back to calculate what an hour of work is really worth.
- Could you put your money to better use?
- Is your impulse to buy linked to an emotion? Do you go shopping because you’re sad? Angry? Wildly happy? If the answer is yes, leave your credit cards at home and take only a minimum amount of cash with you. You could make a purchase you later regret if you go shopping when you’re in an emotional state.
Decide in advance what products or services you’re going to buy:
- What level of quality do you need and want? Be aware that higher prices don’t necessarily equate to better quality. Find out about the product first by asking people around you or refer to consumer guides to forge your own opinion.
- How much can you afford to spend?
- Can you wait for the sales?
- Do you really need to buy a well-known brand or could a generic brand do just as well?
A good trick to avoid impulse purchases: when you’re shopping and the urge strikes to buy a particular item, write it down on a list and let it “stew” for a few weeks. Take it out 2 weeks later and ask yourself if you still need it. If the answer is yes and you have the money to buy it, give yourself permission to buy it. If the answer is no, start a new list.
For more “economical” ideas, see Ideas that pay off.