Nike - Air Penny IV - Black / Black Size 10.5 NEW blue
Air Jordan Retro 3Lab5 Elephant Sz 12,New Balance 247 Women Revlite Cream Tan Dew Running Shoes Lifestyle New WRL247YC
Adidas Women's NEW Crazytrain Elite Running Training Shoes Black Sneakers,Adidas Men's D Rose 773 IV Basketball Shoes Black/Scarlet/Black,adidas pants clothing， mens shoes adidas originals superstar suede,Major Off Coupon Adidas Extaball Women Core Black Super Pop Solar,Nike Air Jordan 3 Black Cement Retro III OG 854262 001,Nike Air Jordan Dub Zero Concord White Black Patent Leather XI 311046-106 sz 10,Nike Air Max 90 Essential Men's Shoes Black/Wolf Grey/Anthracite 537384-053
adidas FortaGym CF K Blue Green White Gum Kid Preschool Slip On Shoes AH2562,Women B54296 Adidas equipment Running shoes black/White sneakers,Adidas ultra boost triple black， red purple adidas originals x,Adidas originals stan smith sneaker Men's Shoes Compare Prices,Adidas Australia Nmd Cs2 Navy Black Trainers Sale Outlet,Nike Sonic Flight Gary Payton Mens Basketball Shoes Samples GP20 Size 9,Nike Air More Money QS US Dollar Mens Sz 10 Sequoia Metallic Black AJ7383 300,Mens Nike Shox NZ Premium Sneakers New Grey / Green Reflective 501524-025 sku AA,Adidas G66655 Clima ReVent Running Race Athletic Shoes Purple Yellow Womens 7.5,New WOMENS ADIDAS GRAY TUBULAR SHADOW TEXTILE Sneakers Running Style,The Origins of the Hender Scheme x adidas Originals Collaboration,Adidas New Arrivals Canada Online Shop Adidas New Arrivals Buy,Adidas Originals Women Shoes White Pink Adidas Womens Shoes Ij52s
Nike Air Jordan Retro 10 Men’s 9,Nike Air Max 97 PRM QS “ USA Camo” Size 11.5 US.
Nike Air Jordan 3 III True Blue Retro OG, 2016, 854262-106, White, Men's Size 12,NEW Adidas Originals Women's Geometric Gray CourtVantage SIZE 9 & 9.5 S78891,ADIDAS WOMENS TUBULAR SHADOW BLACK CQ2460,adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Core Black Red Cp9652 Size 12Adidas Originals Superstar Mini Rodini Shoes White (Kids) Adidas
HomeAsk yourself the right questions
Adidas Supernova Riot Trail Running shoe overview Levi Trail Running Trail System 4b365c
Responsible consumption also means asking yourself the right questions before you buy something. Obviously, the work of sales people and advertising is to convince you that you need their product, while that of smart shoppers is, instead, to make informed decisions.
Decide how to spend your money:
- Does the purchase meet a real need or is it to flatter your ego (to impress your friends)?
- Do you really need the product or service?
- It is worth the time it will take you to earn the money to pay for it? Go back to calculate what an hour of work is really worth.
- Could you put your money to better use?
- Is your impulse to buy linked to an emotion? Do you go shopping because you’re sad? Angry? Wildly happy? If the answer is yes, leave your credit cards at home and take only a minimum amount of cash with you. You could make a purchase you later regret if you go shopping when you’re in an emotional state.
Decide in advance what products or services you’re going to buy:
- What level of quality do you need and want? Be aware that higher prices don’t necessarily equate to better quality. Find out about the product first by asking people around you or refer to consumer guides to forge your own opinion.
- How much can you afford to spend?
- Can you wait for the sales?
- Do you really need to buy a well-known brand or could a generic brand do just as well?
A good trick to avoid impulse purchases: when you’re shopping and the urge strikes to buy a particular item, write it down on a list and let it “stew” for a few weeks. Take it out 2 weeks later and ask yourself if you still need it. If the answer is yes and you have the money to buy it, give yourself permission to buy it. If the answer is no, start a new list.
For more “economical” ideas, see Ideas that pay off.