JORDAN FORMULA 23 LOW MENS SHOE US7-11 919724-612 10',Nike Air Max Flyposite NRG MEGATRON Black Calvin Johnson SZ 9.5 (577637-001),ADIDAS EQT SUPPORT ADV CORE BLACK CAMO BOOST WOMEN'S SHOES BY9873 (JUNIOR),NEW Women's Adidas Ultra Boost ST Running Shoes Primeknit Navy Breeze BA7832 NEW,2017 Hot Women Shoes Fashion adidas Originals ZX Flux W S76595 Damen,Online Adidas originals adidas Originals'superstar'sneakers Womens,Adidas x SNS NMD Datamosh YouTube
Nike Kobe X Low ID 777411 971 Size 11.5 Men,Nike Air Force 1 Foamposite Cup Light Carbon Size 9 QS LTD,Nike Sample Mercurial Veloce III DF CR7 FG Blue Tint White 852518-401 Size 9,Women's Adidas Adizero Tempaia II Tennis Shoes - White/Pink/Silver - NIB!,Adidas Tubular Shadow W Size 9 Free Shipping!,adidas mesh running shoes， Adidas women's terrex swift r mid gtx w,Promotions adidas Supernova Glide 8 M VIII Grey Blue Continental,Mens Adidas NMD R1 Nomad The Brand With 3 Amazon,Nike Air Max Plus Black/Black/Black 604133-050,Nike Air Max 95 iD Men's Shoe 818592-996 Blue/White/Black Size 9,Nike LeBron XV 15 Four Horsemen Fruity Pebbles Multi 897650-901 Men's Size 8.5,Adidas Vanaka 2 TR Womens All Terrain Premium Running Shoes Trainer Black,adidas Stan Smith Womens Trainer Shoes White Size 4. 5 6 6.5 RRP /- New,Nizza Hi Adidas Prototype I Love Sneakers Pinterest Adidas,Restock Alert: adidas Ultra Boost Triple White The Shoes Sale,adidas Shoes New Running Poshmark,Air JORDAN AJ XXXI Low 31 Pure Platinum/White/Metallic 897564-100 SZ: 11 NEW
NIKE iD AIR MAX 270 Premium Grey/Neon Green US MEN SZ 12.5,New NIKE AIR JORDAN 7 RETRO BLUE DUSK (442960-4079) Size 7.5 Grey
adidas Womens Energy Cloud V Trainers Runners Shoes Breathable Lightweight,adidas Women's Cloudfoam Qt Racer - Choose SZ/Color,702 adidas Tubular Instinct PK Shoes Grey Feather/Vintage White,Cheap Mens Adidas Superstar RT AQ4168 Lifestyle Shoes
HomeAsk yourself the right questions
adidas pearl/footwear Originals FOREST GROVE Trainers chalk pearl/footwear adidas white 7ec7a4
Responsible consumption also means asking yourself the right questions before you buy something. Obviously, the work of sales people and advertising is to convince you that you need their product, while that of smart shoppers is, instead, to make informed decisions.
Decide how to spend your money:
- Does the purchase meet a real need or is it to flatter your ego (to impress your friends)?
- Do you really need the product or service?
- It is worth the time it will take you to earn the money to pay for it? Go back to calculate what an hour of work is really worth.
- Could you put your money to better use?
- Is your impulse to buy linked to an emotion? Do you go shopping because you’re sad? Angry? Wildly happy? If the answer is yes, leave your credit cards at home and take only a minimum amount of cash with you. You could make a purchase you later regret if you go shopping when you’re in an emotional state.
Decide in advance what products or services you’re going to buy:
- What level of quality do you need and want? Be aware that higher prices don’t necessarily equate to better quality. Find out about the product first by asking people around you or refer to consumer guides to forge your own opinion.
- How much can you afford to spend?
- Can you wait for the sales?
- Do you really need to buy a well-known brand or could a generic brand do just as well?
A good trick to avoid impulse purchases: when you’re shopping and the urge strikes to buy a particular item, write it down on a list and let it “stew” for a few weeks. Take it out 2 weeks later and ask yourself if you still need it. If the answer is yes and you have the money to buy it, give yourself permission to buy it. If the answer is no, start a new list.
For more “economical” ideas, see Ideas that pay off.