NEW NIKE Epic React Flyknit Wolf Grey Platinum White AQ0067-002 Men's Size 7-15Nike Cortez Kenny IV 4 Kendrick Lamar "HOUSE SHOE" Size 13-IN HAND READY TO SHIP
RETAIL: 100.00 Adidas Tubular Shadow Shoes Women's Size 6 Tactile Green,Adidas Adipure 360.2 Trainers Fitness Indoor Shoes Women black D66386 WOW SALE,adidas fb ace infant unisex babies' sneakers azul / blanco verde,Basketbalové boty adidas Crazy Explosive 2017 Primeknit BASKET,caflaire shoes mens adidas neo gk7ov440028 black，adidas r1
Nike Air Jordan 2 Retro "Wing It" Style Size 9,Nike LeBron 11 King Crown Size 9.5
Nike Air Penny 2 Size 11,adidas Performance Womens Rockadia W Trail Runner 6.5- Pick SZ/Color.,Adidas Iniki Boost Women’s Size 8 1/2 Orange ,adidas superstar femme blanche noir or,adidas Originals Kids Tubular Shadow (Little Kid) Kids Shoes Red,Adidas UltraBOOST LTD Limited Primeknit "Triple Black" BB4677
Nike 652141 Mens Air Jordan Premium Leather Basketball Shoes Sneakers,NIKE SF-AF1 High Air Force 1 University Red White Special Forces AR1955-100 SZ13,2013 Nike Air Jordan 8 VIII Retro Playoff Black Varsity Red Sz 10,adidas Originals Women's Superstar Tracktop, 173. Adidas Womens 8.5 8 1/2 Merlot Leather Sneaker Purple Shoe AW5420 NWOB,White Mountaineering x adidas Originals SeeULater Boot follownews,Adidas Boost Supernova Riot sz Adidas boost， Adidas supernova,Shoptagr Adidas Forum Low by Adidas,NIKE zoom kd 9 mic drop oreo black white flyknit 843392-010 MC,NIKE AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HI FLYKNIT BLACK GAME ROYAL WHITE 919704 006 sz 15
VNDS Nike Kobe XI 11 FCB Mambacurial Sz 10.5 Excellent condition Worn 1x,Adidas UltraBoost Women’s US 6.5 Men’s 5 Sneakers/ Running/ Casual,adidas Originals Deerupt Runner Women's Chalk Blue/Black CQ2912
adidas Performance Men's Goletto VI FG Soccer Shoe Soccer,Adidas Originals Superstar Classic Sneakers New Black Yellow,
HomeAsk yourself the right questions
adidas Originals Handball 5 Plug Team EU Great Britain Pack EU Team 5d72f0
Responsible consumption also means asking yourself the right questions before you buy something. Obviously, the work of sales people and advertising is to convince you that you need their product, while that of smart shoppers is, instead, to make informed decisions.
Decide how to spend your money:
- Does the purchase meet a real need or is it to flatter your ego (to impress your friends)?
- Do you really need the product or service?
- It is worth the time it will take you to earn the money to pay for it? Go back to calculate what an hour of work is really worth.
- Could you put your money to better use?
- Is your impulse to buy linked to an emotion? Do you go shopping because you’re sad? Angry? Wildly happy? If the answer is yes, leave your credit cards at home and take only a minimum amount of cash with you. You could make a purchase you later regret if you go shopping when you’re in an emotional state.
Decide in advance what products or services you’re going to buy:
- What level of quality do you need and want? Be aware that higher prices don’t necessarily equate to better quality. Find out about the product first by asking people around you or refer to consumer guides to forge your own opinion.
- How much can you afford to spend?
- Can you wait for the sales?
- Do you really need to buy a well-known brand or could a generic brand do just as well?
A good trick to avoid impulse purchases: when you’re shopping and the urge strikes to buy a particular item, write it down on a list and let it “stew” for a few weeks. Take it out 2 weeks later and ask yourself if you still need it. If the answer is yes and you have the money to buy it, give yourself permission to buy it. If the answer is no, start a new list.
For more “economical” ideas, see Ideas that pay off.