Men's Nike Air Foamposite Pro University Red Black 624041-604 Size 18 Foam,Nike Air VaporMax Plus "Triple Black" Mens 924453-004 Size 8-14 NEW COMFORT shoe,Adidas Adidas ADH 2990 19994 YouTube YouTube 2d59f3e press,Adidas 8 Men's US Shoe Size Athletic Shoes adidas Cloudfoam for Men,Adidas Originals Tubular X PK Sneakers In Black BB2379 Men's Casual,RAYE Selma Flat in Black. - size 8 (also in 10,5.5,6,6.5,7,7.5,8.5,9,9.5),New Balance 345 Suede Shoe Black Brown size 8
Nike Air Vapormax Flyknit 2 Dusty Cactus Men's Size 13 NIB,Mens Air Jordan 1 Ret High OG Wings AA2887-035 Black/Black,Nike Flyknit Racer 862713 002 Pure Platinum (2016) men size 12 Women 13.5,Adidas by Stella McCartney Shorts Sport Poshmark
adidas tennis shoes pink， 9318 Adidas Originals Men Shoes Black,The adidas Ultra Boost Gets Reimagined With YEEZY Soles Highsnobiety,Leather Shoes Women Low Top Casual Outdoor Soft Slip On Flat Loafers,Women's Leopard Print Heels T-strap Peep Toe Platform Pumps,Brooks Glycerin 15 - Mens Running Shoes - Silver/Navy/Blue,Nike Foamposite Pro Tech Fleece Wool Dk Grey Heather Black 624041-007,Jordan Air Future Black White Metallic Gold Black Men's Trainers All Sizes,Men Latest Going Out Trends Trainers black adidas Originals Tubular
Nike Womens Shoes Nike Mens Shoes Cozy Fresh adidas Superstar II,adidas adizero boston boost 5， Up to 50% Off adidas Women's Shoes,Saucony Hurricane ISO 4 Mens (US8.5),Clarks Cushion Soft - Mens - VANEK APRON - BLACK LEATHER - UK 9.5Pin Up Couture PLEASURE-02 Gold UK 5 (size UK 5)Nike Air Max 270 Mens AH8050-107 White Dark Grey Violet Running Shoes Size 13
NIKE BARKLEY POSITE MAX PRM QS AREA 72 588527 060 DS FREE SHIP SIZE 10.5,Nike Air Bakin' Posite Metallic Pewter Black Silver Foamposite Mens Sz 9 Boots
adidas Outdoor Men's AX 2 Mid GTX? Night Navy/Black,Archive Adidas Superstar Camo (Kids) bb2812,adidas Predator 18.3 Mens Football Boots Black / White US 10,
HomeAsk yourself the right questions
Vans Neon Authentic Lo Pro Neon Vans Pink Glow 1 39074c
Responsible consumption also means asking yourself the right questions before you buy something. Obviously, the work of sales people and advertising is to convince you that you need their product, while that of smart shoppers is, instead, to make informed decisions.
Decide how to spend your money:
- Does the purchase meet a real need or is it to flatter your ego (to impress your friends)?
- Do you really need the product or service?
- It is worth the time it will take you to earn the money to pay for it? Go back to calculate what an hour of work is really worth.
- Could you put your money to better use?
- Is your impulse to buy linked to an emotion? Do you go shopping because you’re sad? Angry? Wildly happy? If the answer is yes, leave your credit cards at home and take only a minimum amount of cash with you. You could make a purchase you later regret if you go shopping when you’re in an emotional state.
Decide in advance what products or services you’re going to buy:
- What level of quality do you need and want? Be aware that higher prices don’t necessarily equate to better quality. Find out about the product first by asking people around you or refer to consumer guides to forge your own opinion.
- How much can you afford to spend?
- Can you wait for the sales?
- Do you really need to buy a well-known brand or could a generic brand do just as well?
A good trick to avoid impulse purchases: when you’re shopping and the urge strikes to buy a particular item, write it down on a list and let it “stew” for a few weeks. Take it out 2 weeks later and ask yourself if you still need it. If the answer is yes and you have the money to buy it, give yourself permission to buy it. If the answer is no, start a new list.
For more “economical” ideas, see Ideas that pay off.