2018 Nike Air Jordan 2 II Retro Melo White Blue Size 11.5. 385475-122
Nike Air Max LeBron X 10 Christmas Sz 14 VNDS Basketball Sportswear Training,Cheap Men's Women's Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Shoes Black Orange On Sale,Adidas Originals Sportlux Woven Pants in Black for Men Lyst,adidas joggers youth， ADIDAS ORIGINALS women Footwear Sneakers White,Salomon X Ultra 3 Mid GTX-Mens 12-Standard
Sidi Eagle5 Fit MTB cycling shoes Black Yellow Fluo,SOCOFY Handmade Weaving Strap Ankle Leather Boots
Nike Air Flight Huarache Los Angeles Lakers Kobe Bryant Mamba PE 100% NIB DS,NIKE Men's PG 2 EP, Dark Obsidian/Metallic Silver,Adidas by Stella McCartney CC Sonic Solar Red B25115 WM US 6 NEW 100,Classic Cloudfoam Super Racer Shoes Mens U1g11 Green by Adidas Sweet,Cheap Adidas Stan Smith PC Shoes womens mens boost AQ8452 cheap sale,Merrell Moab Adventure Mid WP - Dark Earth [Shoe Size: 8],Andacco Dell Womens Leather Comfortable Low Heel Boots Made In Brazil Black 7 AUS or 38 EUR - (7 AUS or 38 EUR)Fashionable Suede High-heel Knee Boots for Women (US4Gray)
Nike Air Force 1 Low '07 Roc-A-Fella "ROCAFELLA" White AO1070-101 Size 8-14 New,Nike Air Max Plus ' Olympic Edition 2000 / 2002, US-Team ' Size 8.5,adidas Confirmed App Opens Reservations for Infant Yeezy Boost 350's,Mens Sneakers Adidas Superstar 80s Clean Chalk White Gold Metallic,Women's Trainers & Sport Shoes adidas Originals Campus Grey Three
Callie Court Shoes Chocolate AU 9 / EURO 40,Salomon Pearl Boa 2018 Ladies Snow Boots in Black Gold
PURA LPEZ Ankle boots size: 5,nike lebron XII EXT mens hi top trainers 748861 600 sneakers shoesArea 72 Allstar Weekend KD V Kevin Durant Sz 7 Deadstock
Jordan Retro 4 Oreo Remastered DS SIZE 11,adidas Originals 350 White Leather Trainers Size 11 eBay,adidas Stan Smith M17918 Sneakersnstuff sneakers & streetwear,NIBLICK FAIRLIGHT SPORTS GOLF SHOE - BLACK 6.5,
HomeAsk yourself the right questions
Burton X Danner Brown 2018 Mens Snow Boots in Brown Danner Khaki d45946
Responsible consumption also means asking yourself the right questions before you buy something. Obviously, the work of sales people and advertising is to convince you that you need their product, while that of smart shoppers is, instead, to make informed decisions.
Decide how to spend your money:
- Does the purchase meet a real need or is it to flatter your ego (to impress your friends)?
- Do you really need the product or service?
- It is worth the time it will take you to earn the money to pay for it? Go back to calculate what an hour of work is really worth.
- Could you put your money to better use?
- Is your impulse to buy linked to an emotion? Do you go shopping because you’re sad? Angry? Wildly happy? If the answer is yes, leave your credit cards at home and take only a minimum amount of cash with you. You could make a purchase you later regret if you go shopping when you’re in an emotional state.
Decide in advance what products or services you’re going to buy:
- What level of quality do you need and want? Be aware that higher prices don’t necessarily equate to better quality. Find out about the product first by asking people around you or refer to consumer guides to forge your own opinion.
- How much can you afford to spend?
- Can you wait for the sales?
- Do you really need to buy a well-known brand or could a generic brand do just as well?
A good trick to avoid impulse purchases: when you’re shopping and the urge strikes to buy a particular item, write it down on a list and let it “stew” for a few weeks. Take it out 2 weeks later and ask yourself if you still need it. If the answer is yes and you have the money to buy it, give yourself permission to buy it. If the answer is no, start a new list.
For more “economical” ideas, see Ideas that pay off.