Promotion Women's Pumps Retro Gianvito Rossi Lorraine velvet pumps red Shoes,100% Quality Assurance Women's Sale Outlet Tod's Leather platform sandals black Shoes,2018 Sale Women's Sale Offer Nike Nike Roshe One Retro sneakers black Shoes,Thanksgiving Women's Pumps Fashion Acne Studios Priscilla suede slingback mules black Shoes
Boutique Women's Sale Fashion Styles Charlotte Olympia Hot Dolly suede pumps Silver Black Gold Shoes,Champs Women's Sale Review Jimmy Choo Lucy 100 metallic leather pumps Orange Pop Black Shoes,Clearance Women's Sale Collection Tory Burch Metallic leather espadrilles Grey Purple Shoes,Crazy Price Women's Sale New Release Francesco Russo Leather pumps White Vital Blue Stadium Red Shoes,Collection Women's Sale Sale Maison Margiela Leather and fabric ankle boots black ShoesDiscount Women's Sale Wholesale Sale Ancient Greek Sandals Thais glitter sandals black ShoesExclusive Women's Sale Leisure Styles Tod's Metallic leather derby shoes University Red Black Black Shoes
Factory sale Women's Sale Best Nike Nike Air Max 90 Ultra Essential leather sneakers grey Shoes,Dump clearance Women's Sale Official Site Sale Isabel Marant Farlow suede slippers black Shoes,for Sale Women's Sale Offers Acne Studios mytheresa.com exclusive Galane suede boots beige Shoes,Genuine counters Women's Sale on Deals Saint Laurent Printed leather espadrille wedge sandals Charcoal Steel High-Vis Yellow Shoes,High Quality Women's Sale Deals Chlo\u00e9 Fringed suede wedge sandal black Shoes,Genuine spot Women's Sale Buy Simone Rocha Rubber sandals pink Shoes
Loss clearance Women's Sale Sale Saint Laurent Babies 40 suede sandals Black Black White Shoes,Leisure Styles Women's Sale Collection Isabel Marant étoile Zia leather platform sandals black Shoes,New Styles Women's Sale Recommend Isabel Marant Gilly leather-trimmed canvas sneakers Marshmallow Team Power Blue-Pe Shoes
New arrival Women's Sale Best Chlo\u00e9 Suede and shearling wedge ankle boots Hyper Jade Hyper Pink Dark Base Grey Volt Shoes,On Sale Women's Sale Outlet Cheap Converse All Star High Line Shroud leather sneakers white Shoes,Online Shopping Women's Sale 100% Price Guarantee Isabel Marant étoile Runa suede boots beige Shoes,Official Site Sale Women's Sale Buy Gianvito Rossi Crystal embellished pumps Court Purple Club Pink Black Flash Lime Shoes
Outlet Women's Sale Special Chlo\u00e9 Leather sandals Scarlet White Scarlet Shoes,Promotion Women's Sale Fitted For Dolce & Gabbana Rodeo suede boots black Shoes,Online sale Women's Sale High Quality Jimmy Choo Aza glitter leather pumps silver Shoes,Satisfactory price Women's Sale Sale See By Chlo\u00e9 Leather sandals brown Shoes,Specials Women's Sale Collection Miu Miu Embellished leather derby shoes Mix Grey Electric Blue Black Shoes,The best quality Women's Sale Offer Saint Laurent Babies 40 suede sandals Midnight Hour Emerald Black Shoes,
HomeAsk yourself the right questions
Perfect Women's Pumps Wholesale Jimmy Choo Memento Romy 60 60 60 glitter pumps Chaos Surfs Up White Shoes 41607a
Responsible consumption also means asking yourself the right questions before you buy something. Obviously, the work of sales people and advertising is to convince you that you need their product, while that of smart shoppers is, instead, to make informed decisions.
Decide how to spend your money:
- Does the purchase meet a real need or is it to flatter your ego (to impress your friends)?
- Do you really need the product or service?
- It is worth the time it will take you to earn the money to pay for it? Go back to calculate what an hour of work is really worth.
- Could you put your money to better use?
- Is your impulse to buy linked to an emotion? Do you go shopping because you’re sad? Angry? Wildly happy? If the answer is yes, leave your credit cards at home and take only a minimum amount of cash with you. You could make a purchase you later regret if you go shopping when you’re in an emotional state.
Decide in advance what products or services you’re going to buy:
- What level of quality do you need and want? Be aware that higher prices don’t necessarily equate to better quality. Find out about the product first by asking people around you or refer to consumer guides to forge your own opinion.
- How much can you afford to spend?
- Can you wait for the sales?
- Do you really need to buy a well-known brand or could a generic brand do just as well?
A good trick to avoid impulse purchases: when you’re shopping and the urge strikes to buy a particular item, write it down on a list and let it “stew” for a few weeks. Take it out 2 weeks later and ask yourself if you still need it. If the answer is yes and you have the money to buy it, give yourself permission to buy it. If the answer is no, start a new list.
For more “economical” ideas, see Ideas that pay off.