Men's The New adidas Originals SPEZIAL Columbia SPZL Night NavyAdidas Originals Sneakers SUPERSTAR FOUNDATION Bianco Women
Shoemania I shoes I footwear trend I Adidas Green Superstar Sneaker,Tween adidas Pharrell Williams Tennis Hu Athletic Shoe black 1436500,WTS/WTT: Adidas PW Human Race NMD Trail x Pharrell Williams,Authentic Adidas Human Race NMD x Pharrell Williams Yellow on sale,adidas Originals EQT Support 93/17 Sneakers In White BZ0586 Men,UK5 ADIDAS X PHARRELL WILLIAMS HU NMD 'HOLI POWDER DYE'， Women's,Buy adidas Originals Mens ZX Flux ADV Trainers Core Black/Core Black,Adidas Originals men white tubular nova pk running shoes29 August
ADIDAS Imba M Running Shoes For Men Buy Flared， Black Color ADIDAS,Adidas duramo 8 white running shoes24 August 2018,Adidas Neo V Racer Leather Men's Trainers White/Black X73528,Adidas Neo Basket Running Lite Racer F99415 Bleu ciel Gris
Adidas Neo Lite Racer noir， baskets mode femme pas cher Achat,Adidas adidas neo Cloudfoam Super Daily Mid Shoes In Grey Three/Grey,adidas grey leggings， mens shoes adidas crazy 8 bhm kareem abdul
Reigning Champ x adidas Ultra Boost Release Date Extorted,adidas alerts on Twitter: "RESTOCKED with free adidas
Did A Security Threat At Adidas Expose Millions Of Customers To Risk?,Cloudfoam Race Shoes Mens adidas neo HAc1Z440052 Black : www,Adidas Men Adidas Cloudfoam Advantage Clean Shoes White/Green
Boys Girls White Green Shoe Adidas Advantage Clean Kid's Shoes,ISO adidas original extaball top ten hi high tops Tag me please! 7,ADIDAS CIGARETTE TRACK PANTS STYLE TO MY STREET
lower priced adidas Originals Superstar Cuffed Track Pants Mens,Raf Simons Adidas 2017 meinafrikanischemangotabletten,Mens Shoes adidas Supernova Riot 6 ClimaHeat Core Black/Carbon,Mens shoes nib mens adidas duramo 7 athletic running shoes sz,adidas ultra boost grey， Adidas women's barricade court 2 w,
HomeAsk yourself the right questions
Designer Designer Designer Casual Shoes Shop Men's adidas KK487I48EV Neo Cloudfoam bf8ddc
Responsible consumption also means asking yourself the right questions before you buy something. Obviously, the work of sales people and advertising is to convince you that you need their product, while that of smart shoppers is, instead, to make informed decisions.
Decide how to spend your money:
- Does the purchase meet a real need or is it to flatter your ego (to impress your friends)?
- Do you really need the product or service?
- It is worth the time it will take you to earn the money to pay for it? Go back to calculate what an hour of work is really worth.
- Could you put your money to better use?
- Is your impulse to buy linked to an emotion? Do you go shopping because you’re sad? Angry? Wildly happy? If the answer is yes, leave your credit cards at home and take only a minimum amount of cash with you. You could make a purchase you later regret if you go shopping when you’re in an emotional state.
Decide in advance what products or services you’re going to buy:
- What level of quality do you need and want? Be aware that higher prices don’t necessarily equate to better quality. Find out about the product first by asking people around you or refer to consumer guides to forge your own opinion.
- How much can you afford to spend?
- Can you wait for the sales?
- Do you really need to buy a well-known brand or could a generic brand do just as well?
A good trick to avoid impulse purchases: when you’re shopping and the urge strikes to buy a particular item, write it down on a list and let it “stew” for a few weeks. Take it out 2 weeks later and ask yourself if you still need it. If the answer is yes and you have the money to buy it, give yourself permission to buy it. If the answer is no, start a new list.
For more “economical” ideas, see Ideas that pay off.