Adidas Originals : cheap basketball， running shoes sale,Other Youth Fitness Clothing 179833: Adidas Kids Zx Flux J Syellow,Adidas United States 2018/17/16/15 Adidas Stan Smith Boost Women's,Adidas Superstar II White Gold e shop Galaxy,Adidas : Seasonal clearance Jeans，Women's Apparel Outlet Online,adidas Response 3 Neutral Running Shoe Men Black， Grey buy online,adidas performance mens response tr boost running shoe
DS Cheap Adidas NMD XR1 PK Primeknit Nomad Core Triple Black,Sale Cheap Adidas Nmd R1 Unisex Triple Black Online R 1038,Men's Adidas Shoes Adidas Mens Superstar Pharrell WilliamsAdidas superstar mens sneakers Pinterest Adidas superstar
The Latest 9530 Adidas Mens Trainers Superstar Pharrell Supershell,Factory Direct adidas Pharrell Williams Tennis Hu Shoes (Originals,more selection Adidas x Pharrell Williams Superstar Supercolor Pack,adidas tracksuit top， Mens shoes new mens adidas pharrell williams
8 x adidas Originals Mens Trefoil White Mountaineering Racing,Adidas Shoes Iso Pink Superstar Pharrell Williams Poshmark
adidas ultra boost silver， Adidas wings + horns Gazelle 85 Leather,adidas gazelle on sale cheap > OFF30% The Largest Catalog DiscountsBuy cheap light blue adidas gazelle >Up to OFF58% DiscountDiscountsadidas eqt cushion adv triple black uk black white and green shoes
Adidas Women Shoes Trainers Sale Outlet 100% Quality Guarantee,Discount adidas Gazelle OG Primeknit Wings + Horns Collaboration,Adidas SL Loop CT Shadow Blue/Magenta Crystal White F37194 Men's SZADIDAS ORIGINALS ARKYN STEEL GREY ASH PEARL RUNNING DA9606 ADIDAS
Adidas Skateboard Sneaker Adidas® Outlet Adidas Originals,pharrell williams x adidas Tumblr,2017 Adidas x Raf Simons Men Stan Smith style red / white SKU B24050
Adidas adiZero Rose Shoes Black White Red，mens Derrick Rose 2017,adidas Climacool Adidas Superstar， Zero Profit
HomeAsk yourself the right questions
Boutique Originals Zx Flux Kids Kids Kids Adidas Originals Trainers Adidas Adv 2e3544
Responsible consumption also means asking yourself the right questions before you buy something. Obviously, the work of sales people and advertising is to convince you that you need their product, while that of smart shoppers is, instead, to make informed decisions.
Decide how to spend your money:
- Does the purchase meet a real need or is it to flatter your ego (to impress your friends)?
- Do you really need the product or service?
- It is worth the time it will take you to earn the money to pay for it? Go back to calculate what an hour of work is really worth.
- Could you put your money to better use?
- Is your impulse to buy linked to an emotion? Do you go shopping because you’re sad? Angry? Wildly happy? If the answer is yes, leave your credit cards at home and take only a minimum amount of cash with you. You could make a purchase you later regret if you go shopping when you’re in an emotional state.
Decide in advance what products or services you’re going to buy:
- What level of quality do you need and want? Be aware that higher prices don’t necessarily equate to better quality. Find out about the product first by asking people around you or refer to consumer guides to forge your own opinion.
- How much can you afford to spend?
- Can you wait for the sales?
- Do you really need to buy a well-known brand or could a generic brand do just as well?
A good trick to avoid impulse purchases: when you’re shopping and the urge strikes to buy a particular item, write it down on a list and let it “stew” for a few weeks. Take it out 2 weeks later and ask yourself if you still need it. If the answer is yes and you have the money to buy it, give yourself permission to buy it. If the answer is no, start a new list.
For more “economical” ideas, see Ideas that pay off.