Men's Brand New Nike Lunar Terra Safari Athletic Fashion Sneakers
Nike Men's Air Versitile Nubuck Basketball Shoe, Black/Metallic Dark Grey/Dark G, 160 NEW RARE SIZE 10.5 NIKE SF AF1 MID AIR FORCE 1 SHOES BLACK 917753 005 MEN'S,NIKE AIR TEAM HYPED BASKETBALL SHOES SIZE 13 407655 008,NIKE Men's Free Trainer 3.0 V4 Training Shoe,Boys' Nike SB Mogan Mid 2 JR (GS) Skateboarding Shoe
NIKE Air Max Motion Low Cross Trainer - NIKE road running shoes,Nike Lunar Force 1 Fuse Lthr Mens Shoes (Wolf Grey/Dp Ryl Blue-Atmc Rd) Size 9.5,BRAND NEW NIKE AIR MAX IVO MENS SIZE 13 GREY BLACK WHITE,NIKE LUNAR ULTIMATE TR CROSS TRAINING SHOES MENS 13 WOLF GREY RED NEW 749162 001,New CONVERSE Chuck Taylor Street Mid Suede Sneaker Mens gray white all sizesNike Dual Fusion Trail 2 Running Shoe Blue/Blk Men's M 819146-004
mens nike air max size 11 black Running Shoe,2005 Nike Air Jordan XX 20 Retro Size 12 White/Varsity Red
New Nike Shox Gravity Men Casual Shoes Navy Blue Gray Running,Nike Air Max Zero Premium Men's Running Shoes 881982 004 Size 12 NEW,Nike Kyrie Athletic Men Shoes Size 9.5,2017 Nike Air Jordan Retro 13 GG "Mint" Sz 6.5Y (L988) 439358-015,Nike Kyrie 2 Summer Pack Light-Bone-Silver Men's Size 13 M, 819583-001,Nike KD 7 VII AS Size 13 Pure Platinum,NIKE FLYKNIT TRAINER WHITE/GUM SIZE 8.5,Men's Nike Air Max Invigor Mid Shoe OBSIDIAN/BLACK-SOLAR RED-BLUE 858654-401
Nike Air Penny 2 II Size 11.5 College Blue/Blk/Mtllc Silver-White,Nike Air Max 90 Essential Wolf Grey /pure Platium/White Size 8.5,Nike Ken Griffin Jr. Size 10 Men,Nike SB Dunk High J-Pack JPack Royal (Blue) (305050-018), Size 10.,Nike Cortez Basic SE Mini Swoosh Black White 902803-003 Men's 7.5-11.5,Nike Vapor Speed Turf CF Size 12 White Black Football Trainer Shoes 848334-441,Nike Lebron Soldier XI TB PROMO Wolf Grey Black White 943155 002 Retro Low High,Nike Tiempo Premier Mens Trainer Shoe 9.5
HomeAsk yourself the right questions
'08 '08 '08 Nike Air Force II Nintendo Wii High Premium Basketball Shoes Size 11.5 *EUC 8046a5
Responsible consumption also means asking yourself the right questions before you buy something. Obviously, the work of sales people and advertising is to convince you that you need their product, while that of smart shoppers is, instead, to make informed decisions.
Decide how to spend your money:
- Does the purchase meet a real need or is it to flatter your ego (to impress your friends)?
- Do you really need the product or service?
- It is worth the time it will take you to earn the money to pay for it? Go back to calculate what an hour of work is really worth.
- Could you put your money to better use?
- Is your impulse to buy linked to an emotion? Do you go shopping because you’re sad? Angry? Wildly happy? If the answer is yes, leave your credit cards at home and take only a minimum amount of cash with you. You could make a purchase you later regret if you go shopping when you’re in an emotional state.
Decide in advance what products or services you’re going to buy:
- What level of quality do you need and want? Be aware that higher prices don’t necessarily equate to better quality. Find out about the product first by asking people around you or refer to consumer guides to forge your own opinion.
- How much can you afford to spend?
- Can you wait for the sales?
- Do you really need to buy a well-known brand or could a generic brand do just as well?
A good trick to avoid impulse purchases: when you’re shopping and the urge strikes to buy a particular item, write it down on a list and let it “stew” for a few weeks. Take it out 2 weeks later and ask yourself if you still need it. If the answer is yes and you have the money to buy it, give yourself permission to buy it. If the answer is no, start a new list.
For more “economical” ideas, see Ideas that pay off.