Nike Mercurial Vapor 12 Academy Neymar Jr Junior Football Boots Yellow / White US 1Naturalizer Neelie Womens Comfort Wide Fit Leather Strappy Sandals Black 7 US - (7 US)
Batz MIKE High Quality Leather Slip-on Mens Sandals Clogs Brown EU 43, UK 9 (size EU 43, UK 9),ASICS Women's GT-2000 6 Running Shoe (Limelight/White/Mid Grey, Size 7),White Tiger-print Stiletto Heels Almond Toe Platform Shoes For Women,Slatters Broome II Mens Comfort Leather Sandals With Adjustable Straps Brown 11 UK or 12 US - (11 UK or 12 US),Roc Jumungi Junior Kids School Shoes Black 13.5 (Junior Kids) - (13.5 (Junior Kids)),Brooks Aduro 6 Womens Running Shoes Black / Pink US 6.5,Clarks Mens - OTORO WALK - TAN LEATHER - UK 6ASICS Men's Gel-Cumulus 20 Running Shoe (Ironclad/Black, Size 9.5)Devious TRAMP-709 Black UK 5 (size UK 5)Women's Skechers GOwalk 4 - Select - (8)
Bordello BELLA-12R Pink UK 4 (size UK 4),Asics Gel Ziruss Mens Running Shoes Blue / Black US 11,FSJ Blue Strappy Sandals Open Toe Block Heel Vegan Shoes US Size 3-15,Kid's Boys S Lights Energy Lights - Tarvos - (2),R M Williams RM Williams Comfort Craftsman Boot Chestnut Wide H Fit Uk7 Eu41 Us8 (size Uk7 Eu41 Us8)
H??GL Patent Trim Court (7.5 UK),Women's White Pointy Toe Rhinestone Stiletto Heel Slingback Pumps,Skechers Womens Moda Slide Thru Memory Foam Slip On Flat Casual Shoes Black 8 US or 25 cms - (8 US or 25 cms)
Alexander McQueen 482166 Whmu0 Pump With Plateau & Horn Heel (36 EU),adidas CloudFoam Ultimate Mens Casual Shoes Khaki US 10,Fabulicious CARESS-440 Black UK 3 (size UK 3)
Scholl Orthaheel Anchor Womens Comfort Sandals Thongs With Support Black 9 AUS or 40 EUR - (9 AUS or 40 EUR),Le Sansa By CC Resorts Layla Womens Comfort Leather Mid Heel Sandals White/Tan 9 AUS or 40 EUR - (9 AUS or 40 EUR),Grinders 5007 Wild One Mens Biker Boots Black UK 8 (size UK 8),Black Pointy Toe Buckle Crystal Stiletto Heel Fashion Boots
Women's Hi-Lites - Liquid Bling - (4),Under Armour Charged Escape Womens Running Shoes Grey / White US 6,Merrell Moab 2 GTX Waterproof Mens Comfortable Hiking Shoes Black 11 US or 29 cms - (11 US or 29 cms),
HomeAsk yourself the right questions
Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Jeans Sneaker Sneaker Sneaker (37 EU) b93234
Responsible consumption also means asking yourself the right questions before you buy something. Obviously, the work of sales people and advertising is to convince you that you need their product, while that of smart shoppers is, instead, to make informed decisions.
Decide how to spend your money:
- Does the purchase meet a real need or is it to flatter your ego (to impress your friends)?
- Do you really need the product or service?
- It is worth the time it will take you to earn the money to pay for it? Go back to calculate what an hour of work is really worth.
- Could you put your money to better use?
- Is your impulse to buy linked to an emotion? Do you go shopping because you’re sad? Angry? Wildly happy? If the answer is yes, leave your credit cards at home and take only a minimum amount of cash with you. You could make a purchase you later regret if you go shopping when you’re in an emotional state.
Decide in advance what products or services you’re going to buy:
- What level of quality do you need and want? Be aware that higher prices don’t necessarily equate to better quality. Find out about the product first by asking people around you or refer to consumer guides to forge your own opinion.
- How much can you afford to spend?
- Can you wait for the sales?
- Do you really need to buy a well-known brand or could a generic brand do just as well?
A good trick to avoid impulse purchases: when you’re shopping and the urge strikes to buy a particular item, write it down on a list and let it “stew” for a few weeks. Take it out 2 weeks later and ask yourself if you still need it. If the answer is yes and you have the money to buy it, give yourself permission to buy it. If the answer is no, start a new list.
For more “economical” ideas, see Ideas that pay off.