ADIDAS ORIGINALS VARIAL LOW II SKATEBOARDING SHOES US 10 D68685 Black Leather,Adidas Veritas Mid Night Flash Purple/White B24561 Men's SZ 8,MG35 Mella Front Bejeweled Strap Ankle Strap Sandals, Blush,David Tate Womens Black Slingbacks (AA,N),Drake Is Dropping Clues He Might be Leaving Jordan Brand for Adidas GQ,adidas Men's Courtvantage S76659 Basketball Shoes， Bianco:,ADIDAS BY STELLA McCARTNEY ULTRABOOST PARLEY SNEAKER WHITE Playgr,Adidas Originals - EQT Support Adv - Fashion Sneaker - All White [CP9558],ADIDAS EQT RUNNING SUPPORT SZ 11 BLACK SUB GREEN CHALK WHITE EQUIPMENT S32144,MENS ADIDAS ADIZERO TAKUMI REN BOOST 3 MEN'S RUNNERS/SNEAKERS/TRAINING SHOES,Nine West Women'sMaudisa Leather Loafer Flat,Mark Lemp By Walking Cradles Calypso N/S Open-Toe Leather Slingback Sandal,Studswar Women's Black Fabric Sneakers,NEW~Adidas D ROSE Derrick crazy quick Basketball light fast
Capsule Casual Shoes， Sandals & Loafers Adidas Tubular Radial,[Adidas] AQ7874 Marathon 16 TR Men Women Running Sneakers Black,Adidas NEO Clourfoam Advantage [B74226] Men Casual Shoes Raw Black/White,adidas Men's Supernova Aktiv Running Shoe - Choose SZ/Color
Via Spiga Women'sFabrizie Open Toe Bootie,Saint Laurent Women's5331840Li001000 Black Suede Ankle Boots
Thalia Sodi Cam Women Open Toe Leather Black Sandals,Womens Most Wanted adidas adizero Club Shoes [Chalk Blue/Semi Frozen,Adidas Canada Men Adidas ZX 8000 Boost Shoes Bright Yellow(B26369,ADIDAS Porsche Typ 64 M20586 Mens Trainers~Originals~UK 7 to 11,adidas EQT Support ADV Olive Camo Green White NMD BB1307 Sz 9.5,Adidas Tubular Instinct Mens S80084 Solid Grey Suede Athletic Shoes Size 10.5,Adidas NEO Daily 2.0 [DB0161] Men Casual Shoes Black/White,CL by Chinese Laundry Iconic Wedge Sandals, Gore Taupe,Adrianna Papell Elda Strappy Dress Sandals, Black,Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 BlacK White Chalk; Kanye West; DS; US,
HomeAsk yourself the right questions
The Mens Latest 9530 Adidas Mens The Trainers Superstar Pharrell Supershell 8ef2c5
Responsible consumption also means asking yourself the right questions before you buy something. Obviously, the work of sales people and advertising is to convince you that you need their product, while that of smart shoppers is, instead, to make informed decisions.
Decide how to spend your money:
- Does the purchase meet a real need or is it to flatter your ego (to impress your friends)?
- Do you really need the product or service?
- It is worth the time it will take you to earn the money to pay for it? Go back to calculate what an hour of work is really worth.
- Could you put your money to better use?
- Is your impulse to buy linked to an emotion? Do you go shopping because you’re sad? Angry? Wildly happy? If the answer is yes, leave your credit cards at home and take only a minimum amount of cash with you. You could make a purchase you later regret if you go shopping when you’re in an emotional state.
Decide in advance what products or services you’re going to buy:
- What level of quality do you need and want? Be aware that higher prices don’t necessarily equate to better quality. Find out about the product first by asking people around you or refer to consumer guides to forge your own opinion.
- How much can you afford to spend?
- Can you wait for the sales?
- Do you really need to buy a well-known brand or could a generic brand do just as well?
A good trick to avoid impulse purchases: when you’re shopping and the urge strikes to buy a particular item, write it down on a list and let it “stew” for a few weeks. Take it out 2 weeks later and ask yourself if you still need it. If the answer is yes and you have the money to buy it, give yourself permission to buy it. If the answer is no, start a new list.
For more “economical” ideas, see Ideas that pay off.