adidas Originals Gazelle Super men casual sneakers NEW tactile green CQ2796,ADIDAS Dame 3 West Campus Shoes Pearl Grey D LILLARD Men's Basketball Shoes,Nine West Women's Huebart Mule,Nine West Women'sGarroy Nubuck Oxford Flat,Adidas Futurecraft 3D Footwear Pinterest Adidas， D and 3d,Adidas Authentic Outlet Store， Adidas Entire Collection， Adidas UK Store,Adidas NMD R1 PK billig kaufen online grün / grau / weiß / schwarz,ADIDAS QUESTAR RIDE MEN'S SIZE US 7.5 NEW WITH BOX DB1345,adidas Performance pureboost clima running shoe Clear Brown/Chalk White/Clay Br
New Adidas Predator Tango 18+ Men's Indoor Soccer Boots Football Shoes CM7671,Guess Leday Strappy Open Toe Sandals, Black Multi Leather,Lacoste Toddler Marice 118 1 SneakerA.Testoni Men's Multicolor Leather Sneakers
Mens Cool adidas X 17+ Purespeed Soft Ground Boots [Solar Yellow,White Adidas Originals Superstar Slip on Womens Running White,Adidas Men Sneaker Advantage Low vs Men's Shoes Sneakers Leisure New,Adidas Originals Men's Swift Run Primeknit Grey White NMD Iniki CG4128,adidas Men's Swift Running Shoe - Choose SZ/Color
Nike Jordan Men'sJordan 6 Rings Basketball Shoe,Soludos Women'sEmbroidered Three Banded Platform Flat Sandal,Nina Prezley Pointed-Toe Kitten Heel Pumps, Black,Adidas Originals Stan Smith J White Hologram Men's Women's Casual,Adidas Adidas tubular defiant sneakers UK Online， Adidas Adidas,ADIDAS MENS SEELEY FASHION SNEAKERS MESA/DBROWN/FTWHT Size 10 - NEW,Adidas Consortium New York Daniel Arsham CM7193 - The Past 1 Boost 3 Mens Size 9,ADIDAS CLIMACOOL 02/17 Ruby Red-White running training fashion sneakers new,ADIDAS ORIGINALS FORUM HI MOC B27682 STONE GREY CLAY DS SIZE: 10,LifeStride Womens Debutante Brown Ankle Strap Sandals
Kenneth Cole REACTION Pool Pipes Flat Slide Sandals, Storm,Order Now Best Parley x adidas Ultra Boost Ocean Blue BB4762,
HomeAsk yourself the right questions
ADIDAS ORIGINALS PEARL ARKYN STEEL GREY ASH PEARL ORIGINALS RUNNING DA9606 ADIDAS 938be0
Responsible consumption also means asking yourself the right questions before you buy something. Obviously, the work of sales people and advertising is to convince you that you need their product, while that of smart shoppers is, instead, to make informed decisions.
Decide how to spend your money:
- Does the purchase meet a real need or is it to flatter your ego (to impress your friends)?
- Do you really need the product or service?
- It is worth the time it will take you to earn the money to pay for it? Go back to calculate what an hour of work is really worth.
- Could you put your money to better use?
- Is your impulse to buy linked to an emotion? Do you go shopping because you’re sad? Angry? Wildly happy? If the answer is yes, leave your credit cards at home and take only a minimum amount of cash with you. You could make a purchase you later regret if you go shopping when you’re in an emotional state.
Decide in advance what products or services you’re going to buy:
- What level of quality do you need and want? Be aware that higher prices don’t necessarily equate to better quality. Find out about the product first by asking people around you or refer to consumer guides to forge your own opinion.
- How much can you afford to spend?
- Can you wait for the sales?
- Do you really need to buy a well-known brand or could a generic brand do just as well?
A good trick to avoid impulse purchases: when you’re shopping and the urge strikes to buy a particular item, write it down on a list and let it “stew” for a few weeks. Take it out 2 weeks later and ask yourself if you still need it. If the answer is yes and you have the money to buy it, give yourself permission to buy it. If the answer is no, start a new list.
For more “economical” ideas, see Ideas that pay off.