Adidas Tubular Shadow Nz Cheap Mens Originals Shoes Green/Green/Yellow,VS ADVANTAGE ADIDAS NEO TRIPLE WHITE， Men's Fashion， Footwear on,Planet Shoes Flag Womens Leather Comfortable Sandals Red Multi 10 AUS or 41 EUR - (10 AUS or 41 EUR),Clarks Flats - PURE SENSE - BLACK LEATHER - UK 6,Clarks Mens - DESERT MALI - OCHRE - UK 9
NEW AUTHENTIC ADIDAS OUTDOOR WOMEN'S FLYLOFT JACKET M CORAL BR7855,adidas Originals Women's Cf Racer Tr W Running Shoe. Size 8.5 Medium,Men's Unisex Shoes SNEAKERS adidas Originals Stan Smith S80024 EU 38
ADIDAS SCARPE TUBULAR DEFIANT W S80486 CRYSTAL WHITE DONNA 40 2/3,adidas pants rn 88387 ca 40312， Adidas crazy fast 2 men light,Clarks Junior - TRI HERO JNR - RED COMBO - UK 2 Junior,Asics Gel 540TR Leather Kids Cross Training Shoes White / Pink US 4,TWO COLOMBIA NATIONAL TEAM TRAINING JERSEY ADIDAS CE6641 SMALL BUY 1 GET 1 FREEPants Track adidas Red Women DN9097
Men´s/Women´s Shoes Adidas Alphabounce AMS M Grey BW0427 1707090375,Authentic Price Adidas Predator LZ TRX FG Soccer Cleats 2015 Black,Adidas Originals Extaball W Grau/Weiß Damen Klassische Schuhe Neue
Adidas By Kolor Sport Jackets for Men Farfetch,Supersoft by Diana Ferrari Valli2 (5 AU)
Nike Zoom Winflo 5 Womens Running Shoes Pink / White US 11,Duncan Ferguson Signed Football Boot - Adidas Goletto Autograph Cleat,Adidas Originals W Womens Prophere Black White Solar Red AC8509 2B
Buy Adidas Yking Black Running Shoes online Branded Store,MEN'S ADIDAS TUBULAR INSTINCT CASUAL SHOES GREY AY 1069 MATCH YOUR,Adidas Runeo 10K Mesh Black Red Shoes F31w8890 :,Scholl Orthaheel Splice Womens Comfort Supportive Thongs Flip Flops Red 9 AUS or 40 EUR - (9 AUS or 40 EUR)Orizonte Silvia Womens European Soft Leather Comfortable Wedge Sandals Nude Multi 7 AUS or 38 EUR - (7 AUS or 38 EUR)
adidas Duramo 9 Mens Running Shoes Black US 7,adidas Adizero Shotput Running Shoe,Adidas Performance Women's Galaxy Trail W Running Shoe 9-1/2,
HomeAsk yourself the right questions
ADIDAS CHAOS SHOE CHAOS ADIDAS FIREBIRD Women's TRACK JACKET ax5994 NWT Size S small d148c8
Responsible consumption also means asking yourself the right questions before you buy something. Obviously, the work of sales people and advertising is to convince you that you need their product, while that of smart shoppers is, instead, to make informed decisions.
Decide how to spend your money:
- Does the purchase meet a real need or is it to flatter your ego (to impress your friends)?
- Do you really need the product or service?
- It is worth the time it will take you to earn the money to pay for it? Go back to calculate what an hour of work is really worth.
- Could you put your money to better use?
- Is your impulse to buy linked to an emotion? Do you go shopping because you’re sad? Angry? Wildly happy? If the answer is yes, leave your credit cards at home and take only a minimum amount of cash with you. You could make a purchase you later regret if you go shopping when you’re in an emotional state.
Decide in advance what products or services you’re going to buy:
- What level of quality do you need and want? Be aware that higher prices don’t necessarily equate to better quality. Find out about the product first by asking people around you or refer to consumer guides to forge your own opinion.
- How much can you afford to spend?
- Can you wait for the sales?
- Do you really need to buy a well-known brand or could a generic brand do just as well?
A good trick to avoid impulse purchases: when you’re shopping and the urge strikes to buy a particular item, write it down on a list and let it “stew” for a few weeks. Take it out 2 weeks later and ask yourself if you still need it. If the answer is yes and you have the money to buy it, give yourself permission to buy it. If the answer is no, start a new list.
For more “economical” ideas, see Ideas that pay off.