adidas Originals Tubular Shadow Shoes B(M) US,adidas boost women's adidas ultra boost multicolor red whiteFlex & Go Sadie Womens Leather Flat Mary Jane Shoes Made In Portugal Beige 8 AUS or 39 EUR - (8 AUS or 39 EUR)
Hush Puppies Mimosa Sneaker (12 AU),Julius Marlow Jaded Expand Rubber Sole Derby With Cap Toe (10 UK)
Track top adidas Clrdo Black Women CV5798,Womens Adidas Originals EQT Racing ADV White/blue/black Sz 8.5,Mens 825324 White adidas Originals Stan Smith Sneakers In White S80024 s
miami records Rakuten Global Market: I play adidas skateboarding,Adidas rose men white/white/black basketball shoes，adidas r1 w
VAUDE Women's TVL Comrus Leather - deer brown - Hiking Shoes 8 - 20440,Clarks Reflex Leather Boot (12 AU)COLOMBIA NATIONAL TEAM VALDERRAMA 1990 ADIDAS ORIGINALS JERSEY MEDIUM CE2338ADIDAS LADIES ENERGY BOOST 3 TRAINERS BB5789/6
adidas Gazelle BB2760 Womens Trainers~Originals~to 12.5 Only,adidas shoes online shop Adidas Predator Lethal Zone TRX FG Football,Sale Winter adidas Originals Stan Smith Cutout Sneaker Damen Schwarz,NEW PAUL POGBA COLLECTION adidas Pogba Capsule II YouTube,Slatters Rialto Mens Comfortable Leather Dress Boots Espresso 10 UK - (10 UK),Clarks Junior - PRUE - BLACK - EURO 32 Junior
2018 Panini National Treasures CHRISTIAN KIRK Adidas Patch Autograph #/5,adidas EQUIPMENT SUPPORT ADV - Black - Womens,Adidas Adiray W Purple Running Shoes for Women Best Prices,Superstar Super Style Mens Shoes Adidas Tubular Instinct Casual,Adidas Runeo 10K Neo F38494 Mens Casual Shoes Royal Blue Nacarat,Skechers On The Go 400 Vista Mens Comfortable Thongs Flip Flops Chocolate 8 US or 26 cm - (8 US or 26 cm)
Clarks Senior - INGRID SNR - BLACK HI-SHINE - UK 5 Senior,Clarks Sandals - ROSILLA DURHAM - LIGHT GOLD METALLIC LEATHER - UK 5,ADILETTE SANDAL 2.0 GREY WHITE CQ2672 Unisex Sandal Free Tracking,BY9796 Adidas Women EQT RACING ADV W white ftwwht greone,
HomeAsk yourself the right questions
Adidas Weightlifting Climalite Suit WLCL Adidas WLCL Suit Women e06bf1
Responsible consumption also means asking yourself the right questions before you buy something. Obviously, the work of sales people and advertising is to convince you that you need their product, while that of smart shoppers is, instead, to make informed decisions.
Decide how to spend your money:
- Does the purchase meet a real need or is it to flatter your ego (to impress your friends)?
- Do you really need the product or service?
- It is worth the time it will take you to earn the money to pay for it? Go back to calculate what an hour of work is really worth.
- Could you put your money to better use?
- Is your impulse to buy linked to an emotion? Do you go shopping because you’re sad? Angry? Wildly happy? If the answer is yes, leave your credit cards at home and take only a minimum amount of cash with you. You could make a purchase you later regret if you go shopping when you’re in an emotional state.
Decide in advance what products or services you’re going to buy:
- What level of quality do you need and want? Be aware that higher prices don’t necessarily equate to better quality. Find out about the product first by asking people around you or refer to consumer guides to forge your own opinion.
- How much can you afford to spend?
- Can you wait for the sales?
- Do you really need to buy a well-known brand or could a generic brand do just as well?
A good trick to avoid impulse purchases: when you’re shopping and the urge strikes to buy a particular item, write it down on a list and let it “stew” for a few weeks. Take it out 2 weeks later and ask yourself if you still need it. If the answer is yes and you have the money to buy it, give yourself permission to buy it. If the answer is no, start a new list.
For more “economical” ideas, see Ideas that pay off.