Nike Presto Flyknit Olympic USA Mens Shoe Red White Blue Gold,Dansko Dansko Womens Sandra Wedge Pump, Taupe Suede, 41 EU/10.5-11 M US - intl,10 PCS Comfortable Clear Gel Shoe Cushions/Pads Heel Insole Set, PINK Dots / From USA,From USA Propet Womens Wash N Wear Slip on Ll Walking Shoe, SR Black, 11 4E US - intl,adidas Pants Grey Sweat Poshmark,Adidas Skateboarding Matchcourt Mid Skate Shoes MYSRED/CRYWHT
Best Seller Adidas BZ0147 Adidas SUPERSTAR 80s Womens Lifestyles,Nwob Nike Air Python Air Jordan 2 Retro Mens Size 15 Green Snake Pattern,NIKE DUNK HIGH 308348-771 "OLYMPIC" metallic gld/metallic gld-blk Size 8,NIKE LUNAR COMMAND 2 MEN'S GOLF CLEATS SIZE: 13 WHITE BLACK 849968 100,FitFlop Womens Boho Sandal, Black, US - intl,PUMA Womens Suede Classic Wn Sneaker, Peach Beige White, US - intl,FEELFREEARTZ: Learn How to Style Your adidas Originals x Alexander,adidas's Ultra Boost Uncaged Returns in a Cool White， Grey and,adidas zx flux o ha noi trainers wholesale
Nike Roshe Run HYP shoes mens new sneakers 636220 004 660 Rosherun one Hype red,NIKE DUNK HIGH PREMIUM SB "CALI" 313171 201 MENS SHOE SIZE 11.5 NEW W/Box
Nike Mens Zoom Fly Size 7 Running Shoes Black Anthracite 880848-003,FitFlop Womens Pop Skate Perf Black Loafer 7.5 M (B) - intl,From USA PUMA Womens Smash WNS L, Black/White, US - intl,Adidas Boys clothes Online Shopping with intu
Womens cap adidas performance 3 stripes hat collegiate navy / white,Adidas Crazy 8 Kobe Bryant 1 Shoes White Blue Yellow，Kobe Bryant 1,Nike air max Prime Men's basketball Shoes 876068 103 Sz8-11 Fast Shipping,DS 2016 Nike Zoom Talaria '16 Sz 10.5,Nike SF AF1 Air Force 1 Special Forces Ivory/Mars Stone Men's Shoes 917753-100
Report Womens Gustava Flat Sandal, Taupe, US - intl,Carlos by Carlos Santana Womens Trista Sandal,Blue Fabric,US 5 M - intl,JOR Ankle Strap Flower Print Wedges Platform Shoes (Beige)adidas SUPERSTAR 80s CORK W BSTN Store
HomeAsk yourself the right questions
adidas FUTURECRAFT FUTURECRAFT adidas 4D Icons Closer Look HYPEBEAST 8c59f0
Responsible consumption also means asking yourself the right questions before you buy something. Obviously, the work of sales people and advertising is to convince you that you need their product, while that of smart shoppers is, instead, to make informed decisions.
Decide how to spend your money:
- Does the purchase meet a real need or is it to flatter your ego (to impress your friends)?
- Do you really need the product or service?
- It is worth the time it will take you to earn the money to pay for it? Go back to calculate what an hour of work is really worth.
- Could you put your money to better use?
- Is your impulse to buy linked to an emotion? Do you go shopping because you’re sad? Angry? Wildly happy? If the answer is yes, leave your credit cards at home and take only a minimum amount of cash with you. You could make a purchase you later regret if you go shopping when you’re in an emotional state.
Decide in advance what products or services you’re going to buy:
- What level of quality do you need and want? Be aware that higher prices don’t necessarily equate to better quality. Find out about the product first by asking people around you or refer to consumer guides to forge your own opinion.
- How much can you afford to spend?
- Can you wait for the sales?
- Do you really need to buy a well-known brand or could a generic brand do just as well?
A good trick to avoid impulse purchases: when you’re shopping and the urge strikes to buy a particular item, write it down on a list and let it “stew” for a few weeks. Take it out 2 weeks later and ask yourself if you still need it. If the answer is yes and you have the money to buy it, give yourself permission to buy it. If the answer is no, start a new list.
For more “economical” ideas, see Ideas that pay off.