Converse Men's Chuck Taylor All Star Core Low Top Canvas B Bright White Fabric Fashion Sneaker - 4.5M
Jessica Simpson Lessy Over-The-Knee Pull On Boots, Midnight,Lauren By Ralph Lauren Women's Gilah-Sn-Drs Heeled Sandal, ,,75% Off Adidas Coupons， Deals And Promo Codes August 2018
adidas lz trx cheap > OFF61% The Largest Catalog Discounts,Shoes adidas - Arianna Cloudfoam CG2847 Aergrn/Silvmt/Ftwwht - Fitness - Sports shoes - Women's shoes,Adidas Men's Black/White Superstar 80's DECON BZ0110 Size 11 NEWadidas Prophere Triple Black Size 8.5 without box DS in Hand
Smith & Wesson? Footwear Breach 2.0 Men's Tactical Waterproof 9; Side-Zip Boots - Black, 11.5 Wide,Qupid Womens Postal-01A Closed Toe Ankle Fashion Boots, ,
Volatile Womens Evelina Open Toe Casual,Adidas women's eezay dots flip flops d40y7698 pink black reliable,adidas zx 9000 womens sale cheap > OFF61% The Largest Catalog Discounts,Shoes Reebok - Flexagon CN2604 Blue/Grey/Pink - Fitness - Sports shoes - Women's shoes,adidas Originals Superstar White Black Gold Label Men Shell Toe Shoes C77124,adidas Golf Men's Adipower Bounce Golf-Shoes - Choose SZ/Color,Baffin Men's Enduro Stp Work Boot, ,,Brinley Co Women's Karma Ankle Boot, Wine, Size 7.5,Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Ox Inked / Ankle-High Fashion Sneaker - 8M 6M,Women adidas by Stella McCartney AD741A01S A11 textile EDGE TRAINER,ADIDAS ULTRA BOOST 8 9 10 BA8923 TRIPLE BLACK ACE,Sneakers R.POLA?SKI - 0832 Czarny Lico - Wedge-heeled shoes - Low shoes - Women's shoes,18 New BW0872 Mens Adidas Originals Tubular Invader Strap White Shoes 11,adidas Men's Aerobounce ST m Running Shoe - Choose SZ/Color
Northside Mens Everest Suede Cap Toe Mid-Calf Cold Weather Boots, ,,G by GUESS Hailee Riding Boots, Dark Brown,ESPRIT Odette Scalloped Edge Ballet Flats, Silver,Cheap Adidas Women Running Ultra Boost Shoes Footwear White/Crystal,Adidas Women Ultra Boost Drops The W Featuring A Ftwbla Gritra,Part of the latest instalment of the Adidas 84 Lab collection， this,
HomeAsk yourself the right questions
Shoes SKECHERS Sports - Break Free 12757/BKW Black/White - Fitness - Sports SKECHERS shoes - Women's shoes 6caa6c
Responsible consumption also means asking yourself the right questions before you buy something. Obviously, the work of sales people and advertising is to convince you that you need their product, while that of smart shoppers is, instead, to make informed decisions.
Decide how to spend your money:
- Does the purchase meet a real need or is it to flatter your ego (to impress your friends)?
- Do you really need the product or service?
- It is worth the time it will take you to earn the money to pay for it? Go back to calculate what an hour of work is really worth.
- Could you put your money to better use?
- Is your impulse to buy linked to an emotion? Do you go shopping because you’re sad? Angry? Wildly happy? If the answer is yes, leave your credit cards at home and take only a minimum amount of cash with you. You could make a purchase you later regret if you go shopping when you’re in an emotional state.
Decide in advance what products or services you’re going to buy:
- What level of quality do you need and want? Be aware that higher prices don’t necessarily equate to better quality. Find out about the product first by asking people around you or refer to consumer guides to forge your own opinion.
- How much can you afford to spend?
- Can you wait for the sales?
- Do you really need to buy a well-known brand or could a generic brand do just as well?
A good trick to avoid impulse purchases: when you’re shopping and the urge strikes to buy a particular item, write it down on a list and let it “stew” for a few weeks. Take it out 2 weeks later and ask yourself if you still need it. If the answer is yes and you have the money to buy it, give yourself permission to buy it. If the answer is no, start a new list.
For more “economical” ideas, see Ideas that pay off.