Cole Haan Men's Grandpro Tennis Stitchlite Optic White / Ankle-High Fashion Sneaker - 10M,Calvin Klein Women's Vanora Combat Boot, ,Vans Authentic Slim Brushed Twill Caribou / Blanc De Ankle-High Fashion Sneaker - 9.5M 8MTwitter Reacts to the adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 Release Sole Collector
ADIDAS ADI FIREBIRD TRACK TOP JACKET MENS X41202 (M， WHITE/BLACK,Shoes Reebok - Speed Tr Flexweave CN5506 Shark/Black/Chalk - Fitness - Sports shoes - Women's shoesAdidas High Jump Shoes Adizero Performance HJ FL Spikes SZ 5 BLACK New
Mens Large Size Adidas Made You Look Blue Basketball Shoes 16 M..204A,Soludos Men's Smoking Slipper Loafer, ,,Hi-Tec Women's Bandera Mid Waterproof Taupe / Blush Mid-Top Suede Hiking Boot - 7.5M,I35 Leala Ankle Strap Pumps, Black Velvet,adidas Originals EQT SUPPORT ADV Trainers core black/blue/white,adidas high top shoes for women cheap > OFF61% The Largest Catalog,Shoes UNDER ARMOUR - Ua W Street Precision Low 1274413-298 Mbe/Skt/Mbe - Fitness - Sports shoes - Women's shoes,Adidas Top Ten HI Black US 9.5,DS Adidas Roundhouse Mid TOADSTOOL Size 8-12 white blue red usa 41-14761-1-04,Lacoste Men's Jouer Slip-On 217 1, ,Inc International Concepts Womens Imannie Closed Toe Over, ,
SC35 Nixine Slip On Flats, Olive,360reviews: adidas Originals Supercolor Article Sport360,Another Revised Classic: adidas Originals Stan Smith Primeknit NM
Shoes UNDER ARMOUR - Ua W Hovr Slk 3021221-001 Blk - Fitness - Sports shoes - Women's shoes,Adidas Men's Zx Flux Running ShoeBrand New! Adidas Adizero Prime Boost LTD Mens Black White Grey Running Size 10
George Men’s Low-Cut Casual Shoes,Easy Spirit Womens Ilka Closed Toe Ankle Chelsea Boots, ,,Kaanas Womens Santa Fe Suede Closed Toe Loafers, ,Amazing Deal: Adidas Running Vigor Bounce (Grey/Dark Grey/Easyadidas Originals Stan Smith "Mid Summer Weave" Pack HYPEBEAST
Shoes SPRANDI - WP40-WC972 Navy Blue - Fitness - Sports shoes - Women's shoes,
HomeAsk yourself the right questions
Shoes SKECHERS - shoes Ability 81082L/BKHP Black/Hot Pink - Fitness - Sports shoes - - Women's shoes 50ac08
Responsible consumption also means asking yourself the right questions before you buy something. Obviously, the work of sales people and advertising is to convince you that you need their product, while that of smart shoppers is, instead, to make informed decisions.
Decide how to spend your money:
- Does the purchase meet a real need or is it to flatter your ego (to impress your friends)?
- Do you really need the product or service?
- It is worth the time it will take you to earn the money to pay for it? Go back to calculate what an hour of work is really worth.
- Could you put your money to better use?
- Is your impulse to buy linked to an emotion? Do you go shopping because you’re sad? Angry? Wildly happy? If the answer is yes, leave your credit cards at home and take only a minimum amount of cash with you. You could make a purchase you later regret if you go shopping when you’re in an emotional state.
Decide in advance what products or services you’re going to buy:
- What level of quality do you need and want? Be aware that higher prices don’t necessarily equate to better quality. Find out about the product first by asking people around you or refer to consumer guides to forge your own opinion.
- How much can you afford to spend?
- Can you wait for the sales?
- Do you really need to buy a well-known brand or could a generic brand do just as well?
A good trick to avoid impulse purchases: when you’re shopping and the urge strikes to buy a particular item, write it down on a list and let it “stew” for a few weeks. Take it out 2 weeks later and ask yourself if you still need it. If the answer is yes and you have the money to buy it, give yourself permission to buy it. If the answer is no, start a new list.
For more “economical” ideas, see Ideas that pay off.