adidas Men's Questar Ride Running Shoe, Grey Three/White/Grey Four,Soccer shoes adidas Predator 18.3 FG DB2003 40
Women's Black Rivets Pointed toe Chunky Heel T-Strap Sandals,Charlotte Olympia Kitty Pool Sliders (35 EU)Planet Shoes East2 Womens Comfortable Leather Mid Heel Shoes Black 9 AUS or 40 EUR - (9 AUS or 40 EUR)
adidas Nemeziz FxG FG Football Boots Youth Black/Solar Red,adidas Warp Knit 3/4 Length Running Tights at John Lewis
adidas zx 900 weave black and white specs trainers clearance,New 10 adidas Originals SUPERSTAR 80s Clean Shoe Black Off White Shelltoe S82508,adidas predator x cl 8.5 us used,Women's White Low-cut Uppers Satin Pumps Bridal Heels,Women's Khaki Peep Toe Slingback Hollow Out Strappy Shoes,Hanwag Tatra Light Bunion Lady GTX - Asphalt/Dark Garnet - Hiking Boots 4 - 202601,62 best Adidas Superstar outfits images on Pinterest Man style,Supreme X adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Teach Red Zebra Custom Men's
adidas Originals Superstar 80's Pony Effect Sneakers S78955 (126,Nike Air Max Goadome Mens 865031-009 Black Leather Acg Waterproof Boots Size 14
Adidas Men's Messi 15.1 FG/AG Soccer Shoes, AF4654, Black/Neon/Infrared, 9.5,adidas Originals EQT Support ADV Boys' Grade School Black/White CP9784,FSJ Metallic Purple Open Toe Bow Stiletto Heel Ankle Strap Sandals,Women's Leopard Printed Heels 4 Inch High Heels Pumps Letter M,Adidas Superstar White Mountaineering Originals Shoes Men White/Grey,Wholesale price Adidas Performance 120 G95396 Black Purple,Lyst Adidas Originals Superstar Track Jacket in Yellow for Men,Nike Air Max Goadome 2013 QS Shoes -Size 8.5 -822206 111
Adidas Adizero 5 Star 3.0 Mid Football Cleats Louisville Player 11 Wht/Red Sz 15,Tigres Uanl Jersey Size Medium Entrenamiento Sin Mangas,Clarks Athleisure - TRI ETCH - BLACK LEATHER - UK 6.5,Nike Mercurial Superflyx Academy Mens Indoor Soccer Shoes Black / Orange US 11 Adult,adidas stan smith 2 womens Grey on sale > OFF58% Discounted,
HomeAsk yourself the right questions
UK5 PHARRELL ADIDAS X PHARRELL UK5 WILLIAMS HU NMD 'HOLI POWDER DYE'， Women's f74870
Responsible consumption also means asking yourself the right questions before you buy something. Obviously, the work of sales people and advertising is to convince you that you need their product, while that of smart shoppers is, instead, to make informed decisions.
Decide how to spend your money:
- Does the purchase meet a real need or is it to flatter your ego (to impress your friends)?
- Do you really need the product or service?
- It is worth the time it will take you to earn the money to pay for it? Go back to calculate what an hour of work is really worth.
- Could you put your money to better use?
- Is your impulse to buy linked to an emotion? Do you go shopping because you’re sad? Angry? Wildly happy? If the answer is yes, leave your credit cards at home and take only a minimum amount of cash with you. You could make a purchase you later regret if you go shopping when you’re in an emotional state.
Decide in advance what products or services you’re going to buy:
- What level of quality do you need and want? Be aware that higher prices don’t necessarily equate to better quality. Find out about the product first by asking people around you or refer to consumer guides to forge your own opinion.
- How much can you afford to spend?
- Can you wait for the sales?
- Do you really need to buy a well-known brand or could a generic brand do just as well?
A good trick to avoid impulse purchases: when you’re shopping and the urge strikes to buy a particular item, write it down on a list and let it “stew” for a few weeks. Take it out 2 weeks later and ask yourself if you still need it. If the answer is yes and you have the money to buy it, give yourself permission to buy it. If the answer is no, start a new list.
For more “economical” ideas, see Ideas that pay off.