adidas Men's Defy, Carbon/Core Black/Chalk White
Adidas Adizero Crazy Light 3 Basketball Shoes 12,Women's White Open Toe Stiletto Heels Ankle Straps SandalsClarks Toddler - GIGGLE - WHITE/PINK - EURO 30 Junior
Mizuno Wave Inspire 13 Mens Running Shoes Black / Red US 10.5,adidas Alta Run Boys Cummins Sports,ADIDAS ORIGINALS ZX FLUX ADVANCE GREY WHITE ADD1741G S79006 ZTCBYXC,Large Selection Adidas Originals TUBULAR INVADER Men Save Up,New adidas 10.5 Originals ZXZ 930 Black White Blue D67649 Shoes,adidas Messi 10.1 Soccer Shoes Firm Ground Cleats B44261 brand new 230 retail
Women's 4 Inch Heels Black Chunky Heel Boots Pointed Toe Ankle Booties,Clarks Sandals - VOYAGE HOP - BLACK LEATHER - UK 5.5,Hokua Mesh Men's Thong US 10 Dark Shadow Dark Shadow,NEIGHBORHOOD x adidas Originals Iniki Runner Sneakers: adidas x,ADIDAS NMD R1 STLT PRIMEKNIT WOMEN's CASUAL ASH PINK ORCHID TINT,adidas Men's Adizero Boston 6 Competition Running Shoes VXNGGCQMQ,adidas Cloudfoam Plus ZEN Recovery Shoe,Adidas US size 8.5 Men's X15.1 Primeknit FG/AG Soccer Shoes, AQ5143, Solar Gold,Nike Lunar Prime Iron II Mens Training Shoes Black / White US 13,Hush Puppies Diana Ballet (6 AU),Scholl Orthaheel Fanfare Womens Comfortable Supportive Active Shoes Navy 8 AUS or 39 EUR - (8 AUS or 39 EUR)
adidas Cloudfoam Lite Flex Aw4200 White Halfshoes / eBay,Adidas Originals X Plr Sneakers In Black By8688 Black adidas,adidas Adizero Feather Primeknit Orange Black sneakers Tees
NEW Carbon NIKE AIR FORCE 1 FOAMPOSITE CUP Boots Sz 9 200 ***FREE SHIPPING***,"NIB"- Vintage 2005 Adidas +Absolado Indoor Soccer Mens, Size 8.5 (Black/Red)
2015/16 Real Madrid Home Jersey James Medium Adidas Soccer COLOMBIA Fifa NEW,Clarks Womens - FERNWOOD OASIS - BLACK LEATHER - UK 6.5
Women's Red Bow Leopard Stiletto Pumps Platform Heels,15 best Giftry images on Pinterest Adidas originals， Adidas and Color,
HomeAsk yourself the right questions
Adidas Neo Basket Running Gris Lite Racer F99415 Bleu ciel Gris Running b56cae
Responsible consumption also means asking yourself the right questions before you buy something. Obviously, the work of sales people and advertising is to convince you that you need their product, while that of smart shoppers is, instead, to make informed decisions.
Decide how to spend your money:
- Does the purchase meet a real need or is it to flatter your ego (to impress your friends)?
- Do you really need the product or service?
- It is worth the time it will take you to earn the money to pay for it? Go back to calculate what an hour of work is really worth.
- Could you put your money to better use?
- Is your impulse to buy linked to an emotion? Do you go shopping because you’re sad? Angry? Wildly happy? If the answer is yes, leave your credit cards at home and take only a minimum amount of cash with you. You could make a purchase you later regret if you go shopping when you’re in an emotional state.
Decide in advance what products or services you’re going to buy:
- What level of quality do you need and want? Be aware that higher prices don’t necessarily equate to better quality. Find out about the product first by asking people around you or refer to consumer guides to forge your own opinion.
- How much can you afford to spend?
- Can you wait for the sales?
- Do you really need to buy a well-known brand or could a generic brand do just as well?
A good trick to avoid impulse purchases: when you’re shopping and the urge strikes to buy a particular item, write it down on a list and let it “stew” for a few weeks. Take it out 2 weeks later and ask yourself if you still need it. If the answer is yes and you have the money to buy it, give yourself permission to buy it. If the answer is no, start a new list.
For more “economical” ideas, see Ideas that pay off.