adidas Originals Men's Forum Mid Refined Fashion Sneaker, Supplier Colour/Chalk,Adidas adizero Afterburner 4 Jackie Robinson BSB Cleats / B39251/ Size- 10.5 LTD,Clarks Mens - DESERT LONDON 2 - COLA SUEDE - UK 9.5,Planet Shoes Indulge Womens Mary Jane Comfort Shoe With Arch Support Dust 7.5 AUS or 38.5 EUR - (7.5 AUS or 38.5 EUR),Havaianas Pairs Origine Iii Thong (36 EU),Cheap Price Hot Sale Adidas Core Black/Footwear White CloudfoamOriginal Adidas Neo Label Daily Men's Shoes Fashion Roc
Adidas Boys' shoes Boots USA Sale Adidas Boys' shoes Boots Big,adidas Mens Soccer Messi 16+ Pureagility Firm Ground Cleats ()- Pick SZ/Color.
Adidas Nemeziz 17.1 Firm Ground Mens Soccer Cleats Shoes FG BB6078 Blue US 11,Hush Puppies Tasmine (36 EU),Clarks Toddler - CHELSEA INF - PINK STAR - EURO 21 Prewalker,adidas Nemeziz 17.1 FG Mens Football Boots Black / Green US 11.5 Adult
adidas Originals N 5923 White Shoes DB0958,New Savings on Adidas NMD R1 STLT Primeknit Men's Sneaker Red 10,adidas Originals x Mastermind Japan Collection (Solebox Preview,ADIDAS ORIGINALS SUPERSTAR FOUNDATION AF5666 MEN'S BLACK/BLACK TRAINERS / SNEAKE,adidas Mens X 17.3 FG Football Boots Firm Ground Breathable Lightweight MeshWomen's Green Vintage Ankle Strap Heels Pointed Toe PumpsUnder Armour Speedform Intake 2 Mens Running Shoes Black / Grey US 8.5Planet Shoes Joffa Womens Comfortable Leather Suede Flat Ankle Boots Merlot 10 AUS or 41 EUR - (10 AUS or 41 EUR)
adidas Tubular Shadow Gris BY3574 Wooddy,Mejores 17 imágenes de ADIDAS CRAZY 8 en Pinterest Asia,Cheap Sale Adidas Trainers Sale Adidas Originals Superstar 80S
Nike Manoa Leather 454350-700 Hiking/Winter Boots,Football Boots Predator 18.3 Fg CP9303 Adidas
adidas Spain 2018-2019 Home Pique 3 Jersey Red,Reebok CrossFit Nano 8 Flexweave Womens Training Shoes Khaki US 7.5,Bally Janelle Slipper 241 (36 EU)
adidas Copa Tango Turf Shoes Soccer,
HomeAsk yourself the right questions
Adidas adidas neo Mid Cloudfoam Super Daily Mid neo Shoes In Grey Three/Grey 329ea2
Responsible consumption also means asking yourself the right questions before you buy something. Obviously, the work of sales people and advertising is to convince you that you need their product, while that of smart shoppers is, instead, to make informed decisions.
Decide how to spend your money:
- Does the purchase meet a real need or is it to flatter your ego (to impress your friends)?
- Do you really need the product or service?
- It is worth the time it will take you to earn the money to pay for it? Go back to calculate what an hour of work is really worth.
- Could you put your money to better use?
- Is your impulse to buy linked to an emotion? Do you go shopping because you’re sad? Angry? Wildly happy? If the answer is yes, leave your credit cards at home and take only a minimum amount of cash with you. You could make a purchase you later regret if you go shopping when you’re in an emotional state.
Decide in advance what products or services you’re going to buy:
- What level of quality do you need and want? Be aware that higher prices don’t necessarily equate to better quality. Find out about the product first by asking people around you or refer to consumer guides to forge your own opinion.
- How much can you afford to spend?
- Can you wait for the sales?
- Do you really need to buy a well-known brand or could a generic brand do just as well?
A good trick to avoid impulse purchases: when you’re shopping and the urge strikes to buy a particular item, write it down on a list and let it “stew” for a few weeks. Take it out 2 weeks later and ask yourself if you still need it. If the answer is yes and you have the money to buy it, give yourself permission to buy it. If the answer is no, start a new list.
For more “economical” ideas, see Ideas that pay off.