adidas Alphabounce Beyond m Running Shoe, Real Teal / Real Teal / Ash Grey,NWT Adidas Sz 9 New Comfort Waterproofness Sports Cleat Golf Baseball Shoes,Red Strappy Heels Satin Pointy Toe Stiletto Heel Pumps for Prom,Clarks Cloudsteppers - SILLIAN BELLA - BLACK,Gino Ventori Monarch (38 EU),pure control shoes adidas ultra boost champs sports Défi J'arrête,Adidas Australia Ultra Boost Uncaged Core Black Solid Grey Grey
Adidas Terrex Fast X Mid GTX Men's US 13 Hiking Shoes Carbon Black,adidas Originals Men's Tubular Shadow Ck Fashion Sneakers,Adidas Men X 17.3 AG Tech-fit Cleats Soccer White Football Shoes Spike CP9234,Orizonte Jan Womens European Comfortable Soft Leather Flat Shoes Tan 11 AUS or 42 EUR - (11 AUS or 42 EUR),Siren Sport Q2 WP Wmn's Shoe US 11 Blue,Nike Free Train 7 Womens Training Shoes White US 6.5,Mens Originals Adidas Originals I 5923 Running White/Core Black,White Casual Adidas Wmns Nmd R1 Stlt Primeknit Mens Ash Pink
2017 Fashion Men's Athletic Shoes Adidas Adizero Boston 6 Mens Blue,adidas ZX Flux Prime Knit Men Round Toe Synthetic White Running Shoe,NEW Adidas X 17.2 FG Men's Soccer Cleats Boots Football CP9186 Gold Black Sz 6.5Black and White Mule Heels Peep Toe Chunky Heels for Office Lady
Scarpa Mojito Gtx - Bluecosmo - Sneakers 45 - 32605G,White Vegan Studs Shoes Pointy Toe Stiletto Heel T Strap Pumps,adidas Lite Racer Aw5047 Black Halfshoes / eBay,adidas Originals X PLR BY9260 Μαύρο,Useful Adidas Outlet Lebanon Phone Number Zx 750 Fashionable,Nike Air Force 1 Men's Sneakers Comfort Leather Basketball Casual Shoes NIB,New Adidaa Copa Gloro 17.2 FG Sz 11.5 Mens,Dwight Howard Orlando Magic Authentic NBA Jersey 48 M Adidas Sewn,Mizuno Wave Equate Womens Running Shoes Blue / Silver US 9.5,Skechers Womens On The Go Cushioned Lightweight Comfortable Sandals Black 9 US or 26 cm - (9 US or 26 cm),Adidas Copa Indoor Boots Black，adidas tiro pants，adidas
HomeAsk yourself the right questions
Reigning Champ Release x adidas Ultra Boost Release Champ Date Extorted dd951e
Responsible consumption also means asking yourself the right questions before you buy something. Obviously, the work of sales people and advertising is to convince you that you need their product, while that of smart shoppers is, instead, to make informed decisions.
Decide how to spend your money:
- Does the purchase meet a real need or is it to flatter your ego (to impress your friends)?
- Do you really need the product or service?
- It is worth the time it will take you to earn the money to pay for it? Go back to calculate what an hour of work is really worth.
- Could you put your money to better use?
- Is your impulse to buy linked to an emotion? Do you go shopping because you’re sad? Angry? Wildly happy? If the answer is yes, leave your credit cards at home and take only a minimum amount of cash with you. You could make a purchase you later regret if you go shopping when you’re in an emotional state.
Decide in advance what products or services you’re going to buy:
- What level of quality do you need and want? Be aware that higher prices don’t necessarily equate to better quality. Find out about the product first by asking people around you or refer to consumer guides to forge your own opinion.
- How much can you afford to spend?
- Can you wait for the sales?
- Do you really need to buy a well-known brand or could a generic brand do just as well?
A good trick to avoid impulse purchases: when you’re shopping and the urge strikes to buy a particular item, write it down on a list and let it “stew” for a few weeks. Take it out 2 weeks later and ask yourself if you still need it. If the answer is yes and you have the money to buy it, give yourself permission to buy it. If the answer is no, start a new list.
For more “economical” ideas, see Ideas that pay off.