adidas Women's Puremotion Running Shoe,, Black/Carbon/Shock Pink,adidas Argentina WC World Cup 2018 Toddler Home Soccer Kit Brand New White Blue,CC Resorts Jamie Bowls Womens Shoes White 9 AUS or 40 EUR - (9 AUS or 40 EUR),Onitsuka Tiger Mexico 66 Shoe (White/Ink Blue, Size 8),Gold Sparkly Heels Glitter Pointy Toe Stiletto Kitten Pumps Heels
adidas Originals Women's Sneaker EQT Racing ADV In,Kids's Shoes Adidas Performance Kanadia 8 Trail Running Shoes
Galleon Adidas Swift Run Mens In Collegiate Navy/Black/Trace Blue,adidas Originals I5923 Shoe Men's Casual
Adidas Freak X Carbon Mid Senior Football Cleats BW0866 US12.5 UK12 FR47.5 JP305,Under Armour Ripple Mens Casual Shoes Black US 10
Scholl Orthaheel Supple Womens Warm Comfortable Indoor Boots Brown 8 AUS - (8 AUS),adidas Caflaire Mens Casual Shoes Black US 12,Adidas Nemeziz 17+ Youth FG Soccer Cleats (Real Coral/Red Zest,Unisex 2018/17 Adidas P Absolado LZ TRX Firm Ground [Ray Green
Duradera en uso Negras Blancas Serpiente Zapatillas Adidas Originals,Adidas Originals Americana Hi 88 red white gold retro basketball mens shoes NIB,Adidas adiZero F50 Messi 10.1 FG Synthetic B23767 Football / Soccer SALE 50%,KingGee Urban Mens Leather Chelsea Boots Brown 14 - (14)
Scholl Orthaheel Sonoma II Womens Supportive Comfort Thongs Sandals Taupe Beige 5 AUS or 36 EUR - (5 AUS or 36 EUR),Clarks Athleisure - TRI BLOSSOM - BLACK COMBO,Buy Adidas Tubular Trainers for Women Black eBay,adidas Shoes Zx Flux Multicolor Prism Mens Size 10 Poshmark,Comparison shopping online Adidas Originals Superstar Bw35 Slipo,Nike Lunar Force 1 DuckBoot Low 'Ale Brown'
Adidas Nitrocharge 1.0 TRX Ag SIZE 13.5,adidas Ukraine UEFA Euro 2016 Home Soccer Jersey Brand New Yellow / Royal
Siren Traveller Q2 Wmn's Shoe US 9 Black Slate,Hush Puppies Cesky Perf Oxford (8 AU)
Adidas Neo Flyknit Unisex Running Shoes Black/Mint Green/Silver Leukos,
HomeAsk yourself the right questions
Adidas Men Adidas Shoes Cloudfoam Advantage Clean Shoes Adidas White/Green e9a7c9
Responsible consumption also means asking yourself the right questions before you buy something. Obviously, the work of sales people and advertising is to convince you that you need their product, while that of smart shoppers is, instead, to make informed decisions.
Decide how to spend your money:
- Does the purchase meet a real need or is it to flatter your ego (to impress your friends)?
- Do you really need the product or service?
- It is worth the time it will take you to earn the money to pay for it? Go back to calculate what an hour of work is really worth.
- Could you put your money to better use?
- Is your impulse to buy linked to an emotion? Do you go shopping because you’re sad? Angry? Wildly happy? If the answer is yes, leave your credit cards at home and take only a minimum amount of cash with you. You could make a purchase you later regret if you go shopping when you’re in an emotional state.
Decide in advance what products or services you’re going to buy:
- What level of quality do you need and want? Be aware that higher prices don’t necessarily equate to better quality. Find out about the product first by asking people around you or refer to consumer guides to forge your own opinion.
- How much can you afford to spend?
- Can you wait for the sales?
- Do you really need to buy a well-known brand or could a generic brand do just as well?
A good trick to avoid impulse purchases: when you’re shopping and the urge strikes to buy a particular item, write it down on a list and let it “stew” for a few weeks. Take it out 2 weeks later and ask yourself if you still need it. If the answer is yes and you have the money to buy it, give yourself permission to buy it. If the answer is no, start a new list.
For more “economical” ideas, see Ideas that pay off.