adidas Originals Men's Superstar 80s, Ftwwht,cblack,goldmt,Star Wars Storm Trooper only 100 limited gunmetal adidas Originals SW Figure,Hush Puppies Macin Court (6 AU),VAUDE MTB Snar Advanced - anthracite - Cycling Shoes 40 - 20453,31% Off adidas Originals x Pharrell Williams Holi Tennis Hu Green,Stan Smith : Designer adidas Clothing& Fashion Shoes For Men and,Red Adidas EQT Adidas Originals EQT Support ADV Winter Shoes Mens
Classic 2017New adidas Skateboarding Adi Ease (Men) Sneakers and,Adidas KUROBE II TERREX 'oral Sandals Water Shoes B39895,Adidas Predator LZ TRX FGBlack Suede Boots Pointy Toe Chain Stiletto Heel Fashion Ankle Booties
adidas Copa 18.3 FG Mens Football Boots White / Black US 11.5 Adult,Clarks Junior - GAVI - NAVY/ORANGE - EURO 39 Senior,adidas Unisex Adults' Predator Lz Trx Fg Shoes Blue Size: UK,Romantic adidas Clothing Outlet Online / adidas Boston Marathon,adidas runner boost， adidas Originals ZX FLUX ADV ASYMMETRICAL
NEW Adidas Men's NMD_R2 Shoes CQ2403 Men - 10.5 Boost - 2018 model Grey NMD R2,Adidas X 17.3 FG (CP9190) Soccer Cleats Football Shoes Boots,Nike Air Zoom Structure 21 Mens Running Shoes Black / White US 10.5
Tory Burch Ruffle Sneaker (8 AU),Scholl Orthaheel Alpha Womens Comfort Sandal Slides With Support Black 6 AUS or 37 EUR - (6 AUS or 37 EUR),Adidas Jacket Outfit Popular Jacket 2018,Le nuove sneakers di Kanye West x Adidas Originals,Adidas NMD R1 Tan Cream White Black 3M Nomad Runner Originals,NIKE AIR JORDAN FUTURE GLOW Sz US11.5 UK10.5 652141-003 Bred OG 3M 2014 Fragment
Adidas X Tango 16.1 INDOOR Futbol Shoes Soccer BB9825,Adidas: EQT Support ADV, Boys Grade School, Size: 5.5, Color: Black,CC Resorts Fala Womens Comfortable Supportive Sandals Orange Studs 9 AUS or 40 EUR - (9 AUS or 40 EUR),Red Fringe Boots Suede Stiletto Heels Fashion Ankle Booties,Womens Originals Adidas Originals EQT Support ADV Core Black/Black,
HomeAsk yourself the right questions
Boys Girls White Kid's Green Shoe Adidas Advantage Clean Kid's White Shoes 9a8cd7
Responsible consumption also means asking yourself the right questions before you buy something. Obviously, the work of sales people and advertising is to convince you that you need their product, while that of smart shoppers is, instead, to make informed decisions.
Decide how to spend your money:
- Does the purchase meet a real need or is it to flatter your ego (to impress your friends)?
- Do you really need the product or service?
- It is worth the time it will take you to earn the money to pay for it? Go back to calculate what an hour of work is really worth.
- Could you put your money to better use?
- Is your impulse to buy linked to an emotion? Do you go shopping because you’re sad? Angry? Wildly happy? If the answer is yes, leave your credit cards at home and take only a minimum amount of cash with you. You could make a purchase you later regret if you go shopping when you’re in an emotional state.
Decide in advance what products or services you’re going to buy:
- What level of quality do you need and want? Be aware that higher prices don’t necessarily equate to better quality. Find out about the product first by asking people around you or refer to consumer guides to forge your own opinion.
- How much can you afford to spend?
- Can you wait for the sales?
- Do you really need to buy a well-known brand or could a generic brand do just as well?
A good trick to avoid impulse purchases: when you’re shopping and the urge strikes to buy a particular item, write it down on a list and let it “stew” for a few weeks. Take it out 2 weeks later and ask yourself if you still need it. If the answer is yes and you have the money to buy it, give yourself permission to buy it. If the answer is no, start a new list.
For more “economical” ideas, see Ideas that pay off.