adidas Originals Women's Campus, Orange,Adidas Predator Pro Soccer Goalkeeper Goalie Gloves Solar Yellow CW5588 Sz 7,Skechers Womens Goldie Diamond Darling Memory Foam Casual Shoes Pewter 9 US or 26 cm - (9 US or 26 cm),Scarpa Mescalito - blue cosmo/lime fluo - Approach Shoes 44,5 - 72100-M
Adidas Damen Sportschuhe Tennisschuhe München Bieten Adidas Damen,Pharrell Williams x adidas Originals Hu Holi NMD Powder Dye Pack: On
adidas superstar 80s primeknit kids yellow cheap > OFF79% The,X Adidas Matchcourt Slip Mid Core Black / White / Gum: UK 9,adidas Men's Matchcourt RX, Core Black/Core Black/Core Black,2009 Adidas Questra III MG Men's Soccer Cleats US Size 8.5 Black/White,Slatters Ayr Mens Leather Comfortable Closed Toe Sandal Shoes Brown 6 UK - (6 UK),Red Suede Women's Mule Almond Toe Flats,Gray Nicolls Velocity Rubber Junior Cricket Shoes US 5
Boot adidas Predator Absolado Instinct FG Black Solar yellow,On Sale today! Adidas by Stella McCartney adidas by Stella McCartney,Adidas Men Originals Trainers ZX FLUX ADV ASYMMETRICAL Spring Yellow,ADIDAS SKATEBOARDING DENNIS BUSENITZ - BLACK / RUNNER WHITE / GUM - G48060 SZ 8,adidas Predator PowerSwerve TRX FG Soccer Cleats Football Boots 048769 US6,adidas Nemeziz 17.1 Mens Football Boots Black / Red US 12 Adult,Ancient Greek Sandals Pasoumi Bow Flat Mule (39 EU),Carvela Kurt Geiger Carvela-Andor-Camel (40 EU),NWT adidas Originals Classic 3 Stripes Shorts UK 10 US SMALL Black,Adidas Yeezy 350 V2 Boost Shoes Unisex :,Adidas Rod Laver / Retro Kicks Box,Nike 855984 Mens Lunar Air Force 1 Flyknit Flax High Top Work Boots Shoes,Miami Hurricanes Adidas SM Freak X Carbon Molded Low Football Cleats AQ7013 9,adidas Originals X_PLR Boys' Grade School Grey Five/Grey Five/White BY9877,adidas CloudFoam Ultimate Womens Casual Shoes Red / White US 9
Clarks Womens - CADDELL DASH - NAVY - UK 4.5,adidas Originals Half Shell Adidas， Sharp dressed man and Male shoes
HomeAsk yourself the right questions
ADIDAS CIGARETTE TO TRACK PANTS STYLE TO CIGARETTE MY STREET 96d92a
Responsible consumption also means asking yourself the right questions before you buy something. Obviously, the work of sales people and advertising is to convince you that you need their product, while that of smart shoppers is, instead, to make informed decisions.
Decide how to spend your money:
- Does the purchase meet a real need or is it to flatter your ego (to impress your friends)?
- Do you really need the product or service?
- It is worth the time it will take you to earn the money to pay for it? Go back to calculate what an hour of work is really worth.
- Could you put your money to better use?
- Is your impulse to buy linked to an emotion? Do you go shopping because you’re sad? Angry? Wildly happy? If the answer is yes, leave your credit cards at home and take only a minimum amount of cash with you. You could make a purchase you later regret if you go shopping when you’re in an emotional state.
Decide in advance what products or services you’re going to buy:
- What level of quality do you need and want? Be aware that higher prices don’t necessarily equate to better quality. Find out about the product first by asking people around you or refer to consumer guides to forge your own opinion.
- How much can you afford to spend?
- Can you wait for the sales?
- Do you really need to buy a well-known brand or could a generic brand do just as well?
A good trick to avoid impulse purchases: when you’re shopping and the urge strikes to buy a particular item, write it down on a list and let it “stew” for a few weeks. Take it out 2 weeks later and ask yourself if you still need it. If the answer is yes and you have the money to buy it, give yourself permission to buy it. If the answer is no, start a new list.
For more “economical” ideas, see Ideas that pay off.