adidas Women's Barricade Court Tennis Shoes,ADIDAS A814605747 Gold Matte Oval Women Eyeglasses Brille Occhiali Lunettes,Sperry Mens Billfish Comfortable Wide Fit Leather Boat Shoes Dark Tan 9.5 US - (9.5 US),Pink Satin Slingback Pumps Pointed Toe Spool Heels for Women
ADIDAS MENS ALPHABOUNCE Beyond Running Shoes Sports Trainers Grey,BY2673 2018 Adidas PW Tennis HU Multi Color Sz 10 (4829) c04ed4,adidas Originals Mens ZX Flux ADV Trainers Red / Red / Core Black,Adidas Shoes Adi Ease Miles Silvas White Black Gum,adidas Originals Men's Cosmic 2 Running Shoe,, Crystal White/White/Grey
Miami Hurricanes Adidas Crazyquick 2.0 Low Molded Football Cleats D70208 Size 15,Black Buckle Block Heel Ankle Booties For Women,Black Pointy Toe Cone Heel Mules Office Pump
Planet Shoes Deep Womens Leather Comfortable Low Heel Wedge Sandals Pecan 9 AUS or 40 EUR - (9 AUS or 40 EUR),Men's Sports Shoes adidas Performance COSMIC 2 SL M Neutral
Tis the Season for Savings on Women's Adidas Swift Run Sneaker， Size,Buy Mens Adidas ZX Flux ADV Asymmetrical Primeknit Blue Glow/Black/White,8.5 New adidas Originals STAN SMITH PRIMEKNIT SHOES Blue adicolor Steel S80067,Adidas SM Freak High Torsion Molded Football Cleats Blk/Orange/Wht CG5036 Sz 17
Light Blue Prom Shoes Suede Stiletto Heel Pumps with Rhinestone,Adidas Originals x THE FARM Company Women's Stan Smith Shoes (White/Gold, Size 8),Skechers Womens Moda Spotted Stepper Memory Foam Fashion Sneaker Shoes Leopard 8 US or 25 cm - (8 US or 25 cm),Adidas Men's Collegiate Navy/Running White Alphabounce EM Shoes,adidas Originals SL 72 Vintage adidas sl 72 vintage Pinterest,Wiggle adidas Adizero Boston 6 Shoes Racing Running Shoes,Adidas Originals Matchcourt High RX Men's Skateboarding Shoes Olive/white BY3992,Messi 16.1 FG Silver/Metallic/Blue/Black S79624 Sz 7 11,New BOYS ADIDAS BLACK Eqt Cushion Adv NYLON Sneakers RetroKookaburra Pro 2000 Rubber Mens Cricket Shoes US 12
Nike Air Max 90 Royal Mens Premium Cushioned Trainers Velvet Brown 10 US or 28 cm - (10 US or 28 cm),Unisex Originals Shoes Adidas NMD Racer Primeknit Adidas Core,
HomeAsk yourself the right questions
lower priced adidas Pants Originals Superstar Cuffed Track Pants adidas Mens a550bd
Responsible consumption also means asking yourself the right questions before you buy something. Obviously, the work of sales people and advertising is to convince you that you need their product, while that of smart shoppers is, instead, to make informed decisions.
Decide how to spend your money:
- Does the purchase meet a real need or is it to flatter your ego (to impress your friends)?
- Do you really need the product or service?
- It is worth the time it will take you to earn the money to pay for it? Go back to calculate what an hour of work is really worth.
- Could you put your money to better use?
- Is your impulse to buy linked to an emotion? Do you go shopping because you’re sad? Angry? Wildly happy? If the answer is yes, leave your credit cards at home and take only a minimum amount of cash with you. You could make a purchase you later regret if you go shopping when you’re in an emotional state.
Decide in advance what products or services you’re going to buy:
- What level of quality do you need and want? Be aware that higher prices don’t necessarily equate to better quality. Find out about the product first by asking people around you or refer to consumer guides to forge your own opinion.
- How much can you afford to spend?
- Can you wait for the sales?
- Do you really need to buy a well-known brand or could a generic brand do just as well?
A good trick to avoid impulse purchases: when you’re shopping and the urge strikes to buy a particular item, write it down on a list and let it “stew” for a few weeks. Take it out 2 weeks later and ask yourself if you still need it. If the answer is yes and you have the money to buy it, give yourself permission to buy it. If the answer is no, start a new list.
For more “economical” ideas, see Ideas that pay off.