Adidas X 15.2 FG/AG Mens Football Boots S78188 Soccer Cleats,Toddler Adidas BC0088 NEO V Jog Cmf Inf Sneaker, Grey Two/Pearl Grey Brand New,Teva Tirra Leather W's - rust - Sandals 8 - 9097
Clarks Toddler - MITCH - NAVY - UK 06 Toddler,Perfect Price Adidas Yeezy Powerphase Calabasas Core BlackSFG EP,Sports Shoes Adidas India Style Guru: Fashion， Glitz， Glamour,adidas Men's Aerobounce M Running Shoe Road Running,gold blue womens adidas springblade solyce shoes
adidas Boys' Zip Hoodie and Pant Set, Red,Adidas Crazy Shadow Mens Size 7 Navy Basketball Shoes,Under Armour Remix Mens Running Shoes Grey / Black US 9,Asics GEL Ziruss 2 Mens Running Shoes Grey / Black US 10,Black Comfortable Flats Pointy Toe School Shoes
Running Shoes Men's adidas Cosmic 2 Mens Trainers fashion trend Blk,adidas Adilette Cloudfoam Plus Mono Slides Size 10 eBay,Collection Brand Shoes Men's Shoes adidas Originals EQT Support ADV,Adidas Men Equipment Support Primeknit,adidas F15.3 TRX IN Messi Edt Indoor 2015 Soccer Shoes New Black -Red - Green,ASICS Men's Gel-Quantum 360 KNIT 2 Running Shoe (Peacoat/Green/White, Size 8),Clarks Cloudsteppers - BALTA SUN - BLACK - UK 10,Naot Kirei Womens Comfort Cushioned Orthotic Friendly Mary Jane Shoes Black 12 AUS or 43 EUR - (12 AUS or 43 EUR),Adilette 675261 adidas Originals para mujer， mujer， diapositivas,blusa adidas feminina florida 100% original frete grátis!!! coisas
adidas black skinny joggers， adidas busenitz clover low shoes blue,Adidas Tubular Invader Strap Grey Suede men's Size 9Adidas Predator Tango 18.3 TR (CM7703) Soccer Cleats Football Shoes Boots Indoor
Adidas Star Wars Altaswim CQ0129 black sandals,Asics Gel Firestorm 3 Junior Track Shoes Black / Lime US 5,Nike Lunar Skyelux Womens Comfortable Running Sport Shoes Purple 9 US or 26 cm - (9 US or 26 cm)
Top Quality adidas Originals Women's/Men's Superstar Basketball,
HomeAsk yourself the right questions
adidas ultra boost grey， Adidas 2 women's barricade court 2 Adidas w fcb443
Responsible consumption also means asking yourself the right questions before you buy something. Obviously, the work of sales people and advertising is to convince you that you need their product, while that of smart shoppers is, instead, to make informed decisions.
Decide how to spend your money:
- Does the purchase meet a real need or is it to flatter your ego (to impress your friends)?
- Do you really need the product or service?
- It is worth the time it will take you to earn the money to pay for it? Go back to calculate what an hour of work is really worth.
- Could you put your money to better use?
- Is your impulse to buy linked to an emotion? Do you go shopping because you’re sad? Angry? Wildly happy? If the answer is yes, leave your credit cards at home and take only a minimum amount of cash with you. You could make a purchase you later regret if you go shopping when you’re in an emotional state.
Decide in advance what products or services you’re going to buy:
- What level of quality do you need and want? Be aware that higher prices don’t necessarily equate to better quality. Find out about the product first by asking people around you or refer to consumer guides to forge your own opinion.
- How much can you afford to spend?
- Can you wait for the sales?
- Do you really need to buy a well-known brand or could a generic brand do just as well?
A good trick to avoid impulse purchases: when you’re shopping and the urge strikes to buy a particular item, write it down on a list and let it “stew” for a few weeks. Take it out 2 weeks later and ask yourself if you still need it. If the answer is yes and you have the money to buy it, give yourself permission to buy it. If the answer is no, start a new list.
For more “economical” ideas, see Ideas that pay off.