adidas Kids' Adizero 5-Star 7.0 Football Shoe
Real Madrid Futbol Soccer Iker Casillas Adidas XL Jersey New Football Spain,Harrison Indiana II T-Bar Senior and Youths Leather School Shoes Black Hi Shine 4.5 UK (Older Kids) - (4.5 UK (Older Kids)),Hush Puppies Chardon Penny Loafer (10 AU),Adidas samba millenium boots black m883 glamorous miami，free,huge breast in adidas sports bra Google Search Very beautiful,Adidas Adidas Originals x Neighborhood Gazelle Sneakers Farfetch,New nike sfb men boots size 15 color brown,adidas Ace Trans Pro BS4110 Pro Soccer Goalkeeper GK Gloves Orange Sz 8 NEW,Adidas LiteFit 2.0 ROSE MATT Optical Frames AF47/10 6062 56/17,Proenza Schouler Knit Bottie Red Trim (38.5 EU)
Nike Air Zoom Cage 3 Womens Tennis Shoes Orange / Black US 7,Adidas Weiß neo Laufschuh Cloudfoam Race weiche Sohle für Herren
Adidas Superstar Up Strap Womens White/gold Running Shoes,Adidas Originals ZX Flux Slip On Torsion Men's Clear Grey/Clear Onix,Adidas Matchcourt Slip On Shoes core black/footwear white/gum 4,adidas Men's Matchcourt RX, Core Black/Core Black/Core Black,Rare 2012 Adidas F10 TRX FG G65347 Yellow Mens Soccer Cleats size 8.5,Clarks Senior - INTRIGUE - BLACK - UK 6 Senior,FitFlop Quartz Fino Slide Black (9 AU),Black Office Heels Patent Leather Pointy Toe Stiletto Heel Pumps
Lyst Adidas Collegiate Navy & Black Neo Cloudfoam Racer Sneakers,adidas Jackets & Coats Vintage Boston Marathon Official Jacket,DX15001460 Adidas Originals Zx Flux Adv Asymmetrical Shoes Men,New 11.5 adidas Originals Men Busenitz Vulc Shoes Black White Skate Trainers,Adidas X 15.1 FG/AG - S74595 - US size 7,Asics GEL Excite 4 Womens Running Shoes Blue / White US 7.5,Guess Ellorie Sandal (8 AU),Skechers Womens Flex Appeal 2.0 Newsmaker Memory Foam Athletic Shoes Black 8 US or 25 cm - (8 US or 25 cm)
Adidas Matchcourt Rx Conavy/gum4/silvmt Skate Shoe 12 Men Us in Blue,
HomeAsk yourself the right questions
Perfect Adidas UltraBOOST BD7399 Mid BD7399 UltraBOOST CWHITE/CWHITE/CBLUE (Men):40 b94466
Responsible consumption also means asking yourself the right questions before you buy something. Obviously, the work of sales people and advertising is to convince you that you need their product, while that of smart shoppers is, instead, to make informed decisions.
Decide how to spend your money:
- Does the purchase meet a real need or is it to flatter your ego (to impress your friends)?
- Do you really need the product or service?
- It is worth the time it will take you to earn the money to pay for it? Go back to calculate what an hour of work is really worth.
- Could you put your money to better use?
- Is your impulse to buy linked to an emotion? Do you go shopping because you’re sad? Angry? Wildly happy? If the answer is yes, leave your credit cards at home and take only a minimum amount of cash with you. You could make a purchase you later regret if you go shopping when you’re in an emotional state.
Decide in advance what products or services you’re going to buy:
- What level of quality do you need and want? Be aware that higher prices don’t necessarily equate to better quality. Find out about the product first by asking people around you or refer to consumer guides to forge your own opinion.
- How much can you afford to spend?
- Can you wait for the sales?
- Do you really need to buy a well-known brand or could a generic brand do just as well?
A good trick to avoid impulse purchases: when you’re shopping and the urge strikes to buy a particular item, write it down on a list and let it “stew” for a few weeks. Take it out 2 weeks later and ask yourself if you still need it. If the answer is yes and you have the money to buy it, give yourself permission to buy it. If the answer is no, start a new list.
For more “economical” ideas, see Ideas that pay off.