Adidas SM Freak X Carbon High Wht/Green/Orange Football Cleats AQ6983 Size 13.5,adidas Performance - cc fresh bounce 3 k K CC Fresh Bounce Shoe (Little,Nike Men's Air Max Infuriate Low Basketball Shoe (Blue/White, Size 10),CC Resorts Felisa Womens Comfortable Supportive Sandals Black 11 AUS or 42 EUR - (11 AUS or 42 EUR),Unisex 2018/17 Adidas Superstar Pharrell Supershell Shoes， Originals,Sale Cheapest And High Quality Shoes Onlnie Store Adidas Asp,Adidas Originals Mens Superstar Windbreaker Green in Green for Men,12.5 NIKE SFB Jungle 8' Coyote Brown Special Field Military Boots 631372 990
Adidas ACE 15.1 FG/AG Green/Black/White Soccer Shoes (Mens US 13) ART B32857,adidas Men's Bayern Munich 18/19 Away Jersey Ash Green/Trace Purple CF5410,Clarks Junior - TRI HERO JNR - RED COMBO - UK 1 Junior,Reebok CrossFit Nano 8.0 Mens Training Shoes Blue US 8,Adidas Messi Pibo De Barr10 Indoor Soccer Shoes,Adidas PowerAlley 4 TPU Womens Softball Cleats RevUp Sports
adidas bounce running shoes price， Adidas Day One Ado Pure Boost Zg,Y3 Adidas Boots Navy, Sting Ray, Size 10
adidas Lite Racer Running Shoe,, Black/Black/Grey,Adidas Youth Condivo 16 Training Suit Set Climacool Sports GYM AB3070-AB3121
Clarks Flats - KINZIE NADIA - BLACK LEATHER - UK 8,Edward Meller Liara Strappy Mid Sandal (41 EU)
Pharrell Williams x adidas Tennis HU Holi Chalk Coral Pinterest,ADIDAS ORIGINALS BY HYKE Find Exclusive Fashion Brand Clothing，Jenas
Adidas x Raf Simons Response Trail 2 (Core Black & Bright Blue),adidas Women's Terrex Swift R GTX W Hiking Shoes Grey Size: 6 UK,adidas Originals Men's NMD_r2 Pk Sneaker,adidas Adizero 5-Star 5.0 Cleat - Men's Football, SKU AQ8137 Size 17,Sophia Webster Bibi Butterfly Flat Sandal (37 EU),CC Resorts Sorrell Womens Comfortable Casual Flats With Zip Entry Blue Print 8 AUS or 39 EUR - (8 AUS or 39 EUR),Scarpa Neutron G Wmn - black/icefall - Hiking Boots 40,5 - 33011-L,Women Adidas Predator Absolado Instinct Battle Pack FG Black White,
HomeAsk yourself the right questions
Adidas SL76 Adidas on the street Shoes Pinterest Adidas SL76 9d7f43
Responsible consumption also means asking yourself the right questions before you buy something. Obviously, the work of sales people and advertising is to convince you that you need their product, while that of smart shoppers is, instead, to make informed decisions.
Decide how to spend your money:
- Does the purchase meet a real need or is it to flatter your ego (to impress your friends)?
- Do you really need the product or service?
- It is worth the time it will take you to earn the money to pay for it? Go back to calculate what an hour of work is really worth.
- Could you put your money to better use?
- Is your impulse to buy linked to an emotion? Do you go shopping because you’re sad? Angry? Wildly happy? If the answer is yes, leave your credit cards at home and take only a minimum amount of cash with you. You could make a purchase you later regret if you go shopping when you’re in an emotional state.
Decide in advance what products or services you’re going to buy:
- What level of quality do you need and want? Be aware that higher prices don’t necessarily equate to better quality. Find out about the product first by asking people around you or refer to consumer guides to forge your own opinion.
- How much can you afford to spend?
- Can you wait for the sales?
- Do you really need to buy a well-known brand or could a generic brand do just as well?
A good trick to avoid impulse purchases: when you’re shopping and the urge strikes to buy a particular item, write it down on a list and let it “stew” for a few weeks. Take it out 2 weeks later and ask yourself if you still need it. If the answer is yes and you have the money to buy it, give yourself permission to buy it. If the answer is no, start a new list.
For more “economical” ideas, see Ideas that pay off.