NIKE ZOOM KD10 NL NIKELAB MEN'S SZ 10.5 GLOW IN THE DARK MVP 917732 900,adidas Originals Women's Pw Tennis Hu W Sneaker,adidas Nemeziz Tango 18.3 TF-Blue,Adidas ClimaCool Spikless Golf Shoes Solar F33225 9.5 Medium Shock Blue/White
again adidas Originals Gazelle 2 Boys' Toddler Training Shoes,Buty Originals Polska Chłopięce Adidas Swift Run Nowa Kolekcja
Adidas Superstar 80S Homme/Femme Originals Chaussures Soldes,Nike Air Force 1 Low PRM Total Orange White Black Men GS Just Do it JDI Sz 4Y-13,New Men's Nike Air Jordan XXXI Sz 12 Blue Black Basketball Shoes FREE SHIP,Nike Air Max Sequent 3 Mens 921694-404 Midnight Navy Running Shoes Size 10.5,adidas Originals Men's X_PLR Running Shoe,NEW Adidas Cleats Mens SZ 9. Nemeziz Messi 17.3 FG,adidas Women's Alphabounce Em W Running Shoe,Los Angeles Clippers Red Embroidered Swingman Shorts By Adidas,adidas soccer pants tiro 15， Adidas Duramo Slide Mens Swimming,adidas shoes black and grey， adidas Performance ACE FG Football,Adidas Originals Los Angeles Men Sneaker Mens Shoes Running Shoes eBay,Nike Air Bokul Max Cross-training VTG OG 2005 Multi White Navy Athletic. Sz 12Nike Air Max LTD 3 Mens BV1171-100 White Red Black Running Shoes Size 12
ADIDAS EQUIPMENT EQT SUPPORT RF PRIMEKNIT SHOES WHITE SIZE 10 NEW (BA7507),adidas Performance Kids' Nemeziz 17.3 FG,Adidas Light Em Up 2.0 Mens Basketball Shoe Royal_White_Black_13
adidas PS C MASK -,adidas Originals Samba Rose Trainers In White With Dark Gum Sole,adidas shoes trainers，training pants soccer > OFF66% Originals Shoes
Free Shipping Only 69 adidas Crazy Explosive Low Andrew Wiggins AW,New Nike Air Max 1 Premium Tape Glow In The Dark Size 9.5 White Grey Lab Green
JORDAN ULTRA.FLY MEN SIZE 10.0 INFRARED 23 BASKETBALL NEW LIGHT WEIGHT,NIKE AIR MAX 90 ULTRA BR PLUS QS MEN's M RUNNING RACER BLUE - GREY - WHITE - BLKAdidas Aqualette Slides Black CG3540 black slippers
HomeAsk yourself the right questions
Women's Trainers From UK UK From 10308024 adidas Questar Boost Running 44807a
Responsible consumption also means asking yourself the right questions before you buy something. Obviously, the work of sales people and advertising is to convince you that you need their product, while that of smart shoppers is, instead, to make informed decisions.
Decide how to spend your money:
- Does the purchase meet a real need or is it to flatter your ego (to impress your friends)?
- Do you really need the product or service?
- It is worth the time it will take you to earn the money to pay for it? Go back to calculate what an hour of work is really worth.
- Could you put your money to better use?
- Is your impulse to buy linked to an emotion? Do you go shopping because you’re sad? Angry? Wildly happy? If the answer is yes, leave your credit cards at home and take only a minimum amount of cash with you. You could make a purchase you later regret if you go shopping when you’re in an emotional state.
Decide in advance what products or services you’re going to buy:
- What level of quality do you need and want? Be aware that higher prices don’t necessarily equate to better quality. Find out about the product first by asking people around you or refer to consumer guides to forge your own opinion.
- How much can you afford to spend?
- Can you wait for the sales?
- Do you really need to buy a well-known brand or could a generic brand do just as well?
A good trick to avoid impulse purchases: when you’re shopping and the urge strikes to buy a particular item, write it down on a list and let it “stew” for a few weeks. Take it out 2 weeks later and ask yourself if you still need it. If the answer is yes and you have the money to buy it, give yourself permission to buy it. If the answer is no, start a new list.
For more “economical” ideas, see Ideas that pay off.