air jordan retro 5 11 12 6 Size 8
adidas Skateboarding Mens Pro Model Vulc,Adidas Performance Men's Nemeziz 17.2 FG White/SolarYellow/Black S80592 Size 9.5,New Adidas Mens 360 Traxion BOA Golf Shoes White / Black / Scarlet Size 9 M
NEW adidas Originals ADIZERO UBERSONIC 50 YRS LTD SHOES Years BB6892,Buty Originals Polska Chłopięce Adidas Swift Run Nowa Kolekcja,adidas ultra boost black， adidas Originals STAN SMITH Trainers,Explorer 2 W 849958-100 Mens WHITE/BLACK SZ 11,NEW Rare SZ 9.5 NIKE AIR TRAINER LOW 1.2 MANNY PACQUIAO RED STEALTH 431848 002Nike Air Max 90 Ultra 2.0 We Mens Running Trainers Ao7505 Sneakers Shoes 200adidas Men's Nemeziz Messi Tango 18.4 Turf Soccer Shoe - Choose SZ/Color
Size 16 Adidas Adizero 5-Star 5.0 Mens Football Cleats - 'Don't Mess With Texas',adidas Women's Cf Qt Racer Running Shoe,Stephen Curry Golden State Warriors Adidas Swingman Blue Jersey L,adidas Ultraboost J Petrol Night Primeknit Youth Running Shoes,High Sales Volume adidas Running Core Black/White/Vapour Pink XCS,White Mountaineering x Adidas Forum Mid Sneakers: adidas x White,Nike Zoom Rev II TB PROMO AJ7718-605 Pink Breast Cancer Kay Yow Sz 11
Nike Air Foamposite One White 314996-100 Size 9,Adidas Men's Campus sneaker, size 7.5, Dark Blue,adidas X 17.3 Soft Ground Football Boots US 8.5 REF 5463
New Five Ten by Adidas Unisex Rogue VCS Rock Climbing Shoes Neon Blue - Size 5.5,Richie McCaw (New Zealand All Blacks) Limited Edition Official Poster - unframed,Mens adidas Originals Samba Super Suede Trainers Navy/White/Gum Guys,mens adidas originals joggers Sure Financial Services Ltd,adidas Originals Women's Deerupt White Sneaker
NIKE FLYKNIT RACER Blue White 526628-102 Men’s Sz 8 Women’s Sz 9.5 Blueberry,New Nike Air Jordan Why Not Zer0.1, Men's Size 12, Blue, AA2510-431,918264-004 Nike Men Air Zoom Mariah Flyknit Racer Black Desert Moss,Adidas Adilette Mens CQ3099 Real Gold Black Stripes Slide Sandals Size 11
HomeAsk yourself the right questions
AUD Men's Men's AUD adidas Nitrocharge FG Amazon Purple/White/Solar 58aff5
Responsible consumption also means asking yourself the right questions before you buy something. Obviously, the work of sales people and advertising is to convince you that you need their product, while that of smart shoppers is, instead, to make informed decisions.
Decide how to spend your money:
- Does the purchase meet a real need or is it to flatter your ego (to impress your friends)?
- Do you really need the product or service?
- It is worth the time it will take you to earn the money to pay for it? Go back to calculate what an hour of work is really worth.
- Could you put your money to better use?
- Is your impulse to buy linked to an emotion? Do you go shopping because you’re sad? Angry? Wildly happy? If the answer is yes, leave your credit cards at home and take only a minimum amount of cash with you. You could make a purchase you later regret if you go shopping when you’re in an emotional state.
Decide in advance what products or services you’re going to buy:
- What level of quality do you need and want? Be aware that higher prices don’t necessarily equate to better quality. Find out about the product first by asking people around you or refer to consumer guides to forge your own opinion.
- How much can you afford to spend?
- Can you wait for the sales?
- Do you really need to buy a well-known brand or could a generic brand do just as well?
A good trick to avoid impulse purchases: when you’re shopping and the urge strikes to buy a particular item, write it down on a list and let it “stew” for a few weeks. Take it out 2 weeks later and ask yourself if you still need it. If the answer is yes and you have the money to buy it, give yourself permission to buy it. If the answer is no, start a new list.
For more “economical” ideas, see Ideas that pay off.