NIKE LUNAR FLOW PRM NSW NRG SZ 9 NATURAL DARK RUSSET 525284 100,NEW adidas Cloudfoam Plus Zen AQ5859 Mens Shoes Trainers Sneakers SALE,Adidas SM Freak High Mid Molded Football Cleats Black/Orange/White G5019 Size 15
New Mens Adidas Golf Shoe Adipower TR Medium 11.5 White Q46885,Adidas Originals Men's Trainers Superstar Camo 15 Trainer White Red
BUTY ADIDAS SWIFT RUN CQ2114 Ceny i opinie,S80027 Adidas Stan Smith Collegiate Navy KicksCrew Shop and Buy
Mens NIKE AIR MAX2 UPTEMPO 94 White Hi Top Trainers 922934 100,NIKE HYPERCHASE SP FRAGMENT "JAMES HARDEN" GREY MEN'S SZ 7 NEW 789486-014 AIR,Nike Air Force 1 Low Moon Landing Mens AQ0556-200 Particle Blue Shoes Size 8.5
Adidas DB1019 Men Campus Running shoes blue white Sneakers,Adidas Men's Copa 18.3 FG Firm Ground Outdoor Soccer Cleats Shoes Silver DB2463Adidas Men Galaxy 4 Training Shoes Navy Athletic Running Sneakers Shoe CP8828
100% Authentic Stephen Curry Adidas Warriors Blue Swingman Jersey Size L 44 48,Mode Sport Style adidas Originals GAZELLE Sneakers laag vapour,the Lowest price Women Adidas Originals by Jeremy Scott Superstar,Another adidas NMD Unveiled With A Blacked Out Boost Unit Upcoming,Nike Air CB 34 White Men's Athletic Shoes Sz 8 (316940 100) New in Box
Nike Men's Aptare SE Running Shoes Size 7 to 13 us 881988 001,Adidas Originals Men's EQT CUSHION ADV Shoes Core Black AH2231 c,Adidas Predator Powerswerve size 5 rare collectible soccer football boots
Adidas Predator 18.3 FG J (CLEORA),adidas Women's Athletics Essentials 3-Stripes Tights, Legend Ink-white,adidas superstar tumblr color Google zoeken adidas superstars
applesp Rakuten Global Market: adidas / adidas NEW ultra,Adidas YEEZY Boost 350 V2 Black Red BRED SZ 9 2f3a91,NIKE AIR FORCE 270 WOLF GREY 9.5,NIKE AIR STAB MEN'S SIZE 7.5 GREY/WHITE/BLACK 316402-101 2007,Nike Epic React Flyknit Men Running Shoes Black 2018 Sneakers AQ0067-003,adidas Unisex Gazelle Casual Sneakers
HomeAsk yourself the right questions
adidas trefoil hoodie hoodie trefoil white， Adidas predator lz trx fg men's ec1e3b
Responsible consumption also means asking yourself the right questions before you buy something. Obviously, the work of sales people and advertising is to convince you that you need their product, while that of smart shoppers is, instead, to make informed decisions.
Decide how to spend your money:
- Does the purchase meet a real need or is it to flatter your ego (to impress your friends)?
- Do you really need the product or service?
- It is worth the time it will take you to earn the money to pay for it? Go back to calculate what an hour of work is really worth.
- Could you put your money to better use?
- Is your impulse to buy linked to an emotion? Do you go shopping because you’re sad? Angry? Wildly happy? If the answer is yes, leave your credit cards at home and take only a minimum amount of cash with you. You could make a purchase you later regret if you go shopping when you’re in an emotional state.
Decide in advance what products or services you’re going to buy:
- What level of quality do you need and want? Be aware that higher prices don’t necessarily equate to better quality. Find out about the product first by asking people around you or refer to consumer guides to forge your own opinion.
- How much can you afford to spend?
- Can you wait for the sales?
- Do you really need to buy a well-known brand or could a generic brand do just as well?
A good trick to avoid impulse purchases: when you’re shopping and the urge strikes to buy a particular item, write it down on a list and let it “stew” for a few weeks. Take it out 2 weeks later and ask yourself if you still need it. If the answer is yes and you have the money to buy it, give yourself permission to buy it. If the answer is no, start a new list.
For more “economical” ideas, see Ideas that pay off.