Nike Special Force Air Force 1 Purple
NEW adidas V Racer BC0108 Mens Shoes Trainers Sneakers SALE,New Adidas World CUP SG US 12.5 011040 Black classic soccer cleats,ADIDAS TECH RESPONSE GOLF SHOES F33551 MENS Size 11
Adidas Women's CF ELEMENT RACE black/white ru,Buty Originals Polska Chłopięce Adidas Swift Run Nowa Kolekcja,Men's Adidas Superstar 80S Trainers Men Adidas Trainers XBWJ1076,Brand New White Air Force 1 '07 Men's Athletic Fashion Sneakers,New Nike Men's Air Jordan Melo M9 Blk/Red 551879-028 Basketball Shoes Size 12,Nike Air Force 1 '07 Premium Mens 905345-501 Violet Dust Leather Shoes Size 11Adidas BZ0548 Men originals Nizza HI Casual shoes blue white sneakersAdidas Adizero 5 Star 6.0 Uncaged Football Cleats Green Dragon Size 12.5 BW0774
Adidas Performance Women's Element Refresh 3 w Running Shoe Size 10,Reggie Miller Adidas Indiana Pacers AUTHENTIC Jersey L NBA Throwback Yeezy Nike,adidas Falcon WMNS in Grey & Black Colorways HYPEBEAST,Adidas Shoes Black And Purple High Tops PoshmarkUnusual Unisex Adidas Stan Smith Trainers Chalk White Core BlackNike Air Jordan Flight Club 91 Black Gold Basketball Shoes Kicks 8.5 Mens 555475
Nike Air Jordan Retro 1 Mid Reverse New Love Black Yellow 554724 071 size 7.5-14,NEW adidas AS Crazy Ex Low - White/Blue Basketball Shoes (Men's 13),*clearance* ADIDAS NITROCHARGE 3.0 TRX FG BOOTS (F32812) *FREE AUS DELIVERY*,Adidas Nemeziz Messi 18.3 FG J (SKY),adidas Classic 3S II Backpack, Black
adidas originals tubular shadow， Adidas Ultra Boost Shoes Womens,Adidas Alphabounce Aramis 'On Feet' Daikhlo,adidas Adi Ease shoes Men blue skate lifestyle SO49773433 LKDSPLO,NIKE ZOOM HYPERDUNK 2011 LOW PE JEREMY LIN DRAGON CALYPSO TEAL ORANGE GREY 10.5,AIR JORDAN 2009 HALL OF FAME SIZE 8.5 BLACK VARSITY RED GOLD 371499 031,NIKE AIR MAX 2014 ANTHRACITE/CRIMSON-ATOMIC ORANGE SIZE MEN'S 10,adidas Originals Men's Superstar 80s
HomeAsk yourself the right questions
ADIDAS ORIGINALS ORIGINALS ORIGINALS BECKENBAUER TT Track Top Men's Training Jacket e7d351
Responsible consumption also means asking yourself the right questions before you buy something. Obviously, the work of sales people and advertising is to convince you that you need their product, while that of smart shoppers is, instead, to make informed decisions.
Decide how to spend your money:
- Does the purchase meet a real need or is it to flatter your ego (to impress your friends)?
- Do you really need the product or service?
- It is worth the time it will take you to earn the money to pay for it? Go back to calculate what an hour of work is really worth.
- Could you put your money to better use?
- Is your impulse to buy linked to an emotion? Do you go shopping because you’re sad? Angry? Wildly happy? If the answer is yes, leave your credit cards at home and take only a minimum amount of cash with you. You could make a purchase you later regret if you go shopping when you’re in an emotional state.
Decide in advance what products or services you’re going to buy:
- What level of quality do you need and want? Be aware that higher prices don’t necessarily equate to better quality. Find out about the product first by asking people around you or refer to consumer guides to forge your own opinion.
- How much can you afford to spend?
- Can you wait for the sales?
- Do you really need to buy a well-known brand or could a generic brand do just as well?
A good trick to avoid impulse purchases: when you’re shopping and the urge strikes to buy a particular item, write it down on a list and let it “stew” for a few weeks. Take it out 2 weeks later and ask yourself if you still need it. If the answer is yes and you have the money to buy it, give yourself permission to buy it. If the answer is no, start a new list.
For more “economical” ideas, see Ideas that pay off.