Sandals | Womens Silver Sandals Shoes 100% Ash Takoon Glitter in
Ankle boots | Womens Black Ankle boots Shoes Popular Neosens Rococo S848 - Store Ankle boots City Spain,jacket adidas Originals Borbofresh Firebird Tricot Multicolor
Buy adidas adidas originals rep tee Online on ZALORA Singapore,Adidas Mens And Womens Originals Superstar Rt Dusrus Off White Sale
New!!NIKE Zoom Evidence II Men's Basketball Shoes (Size 13) “908976 010”,2001 NIKE AIR JORDAN III 3 RETRO OG BLACK CEMENT GREY FIRE REDAnkle boots | Womens Black Ankle boots Shoes Trend Coco et abricot Laya Boots -
Ankle boots | Womens Black Ankle boots Shoes Fabio Rusconi Paola - Ankle boots Italy Synthetic fur,High heels | Womens Black High heels Shoes Popular Made by SARENZA Notting Heels #5 - in High heels City Exclusive to Sarenza,Womens Adidas NMD Runner R1 W Cherry Blossom Vivid Red S76013 US,adidas tracksuits for sale， adidas Originals NMD R1 Trainers coreAdidas Adistar Raven Review To Buy or Not in Aug 2018?New Men's Nike Cortez Basic Nylon Size 9 Clay Green Blue White Running Shoes
Nike Mens Roshe Run Squadron Blue Trainers 511881 443,Used Worn Size 11 Nike Air Max Light Shoes Black, Cactus, Dark Crystal Blue,Hers Exclusives | Womens Black Metallic Silver Hers Exclusives Shoes 100% Reebok Leather Croc now,Sandals | Womens White Sandals Shoes 100% Teva Flatform Universal - Sandals Casual China Synthetics,Adidas Campus shoes Adidas Shoes Adidas Superstar Nigo
Shop Adidas Womens Energy Cloud V， Grey Two/Ash Green/Ash Green,adidas runner， Adidas originals asymmetrical zx flux trainers aq3167
Nike Hyperfuse Low ( White/Strata Grey-Game Royal ) ( 555034 100 ) New in box !,NIKE Men's Air Versitile II Basketball Shoe Size 7.5 Color Black, White & Gray,NIKE AIR MAX 90 ULTRA 2.0 BR LEMON CHIFFON YELLOW 898010 700 M 8.5 W 10 CANARY,Sandals | Womens Black Metallic Sandals Shoes Trend Opening Ceremony ISA HEEL - Store Sandals City Luxury ChinaMid Heels | Womens Black Mid Heels Shoes Trend Office Monday Two Buckle Leather
Ankle boots | Womens Black Ankle boots Shoes Popular Clarks Melanie Su GTX - now Ankle boots City Vietnam,adidas Hard Court Hi Big Logo Basketball SNEAKERS Grey Navy Mens,Women adidas neo Shoes Outlet adidas UK,MEN'S NIKE ZOOM FLY SHOES hyper royal white 880848 411 MSRP 150,
HomeAsk yourself the right questions
NIKE FLYKNIT LUNAR 2 Cookies and Cream Grey Size US15 Grey Cream White - NICE - Free Ship! 8ac6ac
Responsible consumption also means asking yourself the right questions before you buy something. Obviously, the work of sales people and advertising is to convince you that you need their product, while that of smart shoppers is, instead, to make informed decisions.
Decide how to spend your money:
- Does the purchase meet a real need or is it to flatter your ego (to impress your friends)?
- Do you really need the product or service?
- It is worth the time it will take you to earn the money to pay for it? Go back to calculate what an hour of work is really worth.
- Could you put your money to better use?
- Is your impulse to buy linked to an emotion? Do you go shopping because you’re sad? Angry? Wildly happy? If the answer is yes, leave your credit cards at home and take only a minimum amount of cash with you. You could make a purchase you later regret if you go shopping when you’re in an emotional state.
Decide in advance what products or services you’re going to buy:
- What level of quality do you need and want? Be aware that higher prices don’t necessarily equate to better quality. Find out about the product first by asking people around you or refer to consumer guides to forge your own opinion.
- How much can you afford to spend?
- Can you wait for the sales?
- Do you really need to buy a well-known brand or could a generic brand do just as well?
A good trick to avoid impulse purchases: when you’re shopping and the urge strikes to buy a particular item, write it down on a list and let it “stew” for a few weeks. Take it out 2 weeks later and ask yourself if you still need it. If the answer is yes and you have the money to buy it, give yourself permission to buy it. If the answer is no, start a new list.
For more “economical” ideas, see Ideas that pay off.