Trainers | Mens Brown Trainers Shoes Special sales Caterpillar Rimski - Trainers Contemporary Casual,Sandals | Womens Blue Sandals Shoes Refresh - Sandals City Casual China,adidas 4 US Unisex Youth Soccer Cleats eBay,adidas Matchcourt Mid Footpatrol x Juice Cm7877 SneakersnstuffOlder Girls sportswear Adidas Next Saudi Arabia
Nike ZOOM STEFAN JANOSKI CNVS Turbo Green White Obsidian (393) Men's Shoes,Nike Air Huarache Run Ultra Armory Blue/Armory Navy-Black,Loafers | Womens Loafers Shoes Geox D EURO D D6245D - Multicolor Loafers Casual India Leather,Sneaker | Womens Grey Sneaker Shoes Trespass Foile - Sport - Sport China Textile Rubber
Trainers | Mens White Trainers Shoes 100% Cash Money CMS 37 - Trainers Casual Turkey,Adidas Men's Bemuda Originals Men Adidas Casual Shoes Shoes,Women's Shoes Gazelle W Shoes Blacas/Blanc/Ormeta Adidas Originals,adidas Originals by Rita Ora SS15 Collection,NIKE SB ZOOM STEFAN JANOSKI SZ 9.5 LIGHT BONE THUNDER BLUE GUM BROWN 333824 057,Nike Magista Orden FG men soccer cleats hyper grape SZ 8.5 -Nike 651329-505,NIKE CORTEZ BASIC NYLON OBSIDIAN WHITE 819720-411 SIZE 8,Mules & clogs | Womens gold Cream Mules & clogs Shoes Special offer Ash S - Bronze and in Mules & clogs Casual Synthetics,Sneaker | Womens Black Sneaker Shoes Nike Wmns Nike Free Connect - Sport - Store Sport Vietnam Textile Synthetics,2018 adidas Tubular Dusk Shoes Core Black/Cloud White/Solar Red,Discount Adidas Adidas Adidas originals tubular Sale Shop Up To 60,adidas NMD Shoes AC7362 Shoes Pharrell x adidas Hu Holi NMD Pink Glow,Nike Mens Roshe Two Midnight Navy/Black/Sail/Volt New In Box.,Nike Kobe Bryant Mamba Instinct Mens Sz 8.5 Basketball Shoes Paramount Blue NEW,Nike Air Huarache Run '91 QS Magenta / AH8049-101 / Men White Neon Yellow Black,Trainers | Mens Grey Trainers Shoes Reebok Furylite Np - in Trainers Casual China Textile,Ankle boots | Womens Black Ankle boots Shoes Romika Varese 20 - in Ankle boots City Comfort EC,Sandals | Womens Black Sandals Shoes Trend Geox D SYMI B D7273B - Sandals Classic Casual Leather,adidas jogging pants for sale， ladies adidas energy boost 3w suede
Pharrell Williams adidas Solar HU NMD US 11 Black Red Yellow Men's,2017 Nike Air Jordan Retro 11 IE "Gym Red" White Low Shoes! Size 11.5 180.00,
HomeAsk yourself the right questions
Nike Lab NikeLab 1 Air Force 1 NikeLab Low Bright Citron Sz 10.5 955228
Responsible consumption also means asking yourself the right questions before you buy something. Obviously, the work of sales people and advertising is to convince you that you need their product, while that of smart shoppers is, instead, to make informed decisions.
Decide how to spend your money:
- Does the purchase meet a real need or is it to flatter your ego (to impress your friends)?
- Do you really need the product or service?
- It is worth the time it will take you to earn the money to pay for it? Go back to calculate what an hour of work is really worth.
- Could you put your money to better use?
- Is your impulse to buy linked to an emotion? Do you go shopping because you’re sad? Angry? Wildly happy? If the answer is yes, leave your credit cards at home and take only a minimum amount of cash with you. You could make a purchase you later regret if you go shopping when you’re in an emotional state.
Decide in advance what products or services you’re going to buy:
- What level of quality do you need and want? Be aware that higher prices don’t necessarily equate to better quality. Find out about the product first by asking people around you or refer to consumer guides to forge your own opinion.
- How much can you afford to spend?
- Can you wait for the sales?
- Do you really need to buy a well-known brand or could a generic brand do just as well?
A good trick to avoid impulse purchases: when you’re shopping and the urge strikes to buy a particular item, write it down on a list and let it “stew” for a few weeks. Take it out 2 weeks later and ask yourself if you still need it. If the answer is yes and you have the money to buy it, give yourself permission to buy it. If the answer is no, start a new list.
For more “economical” ideas, see Ideas that pay off.