High heels | Womens Beige Rose High heels Shoes Georgia Gitango 2 - now High heels City Exclusive to SarenzaLoafers | Womens Red Loafers Shoes Jeffrey Martini SP -
adidas Pants Sold Out Florera Leggings Xs Poshmark,atomicgolf Rakuten Global Market: Adidas golf pure boost xG F33660,Adidas Conversion Chart Choice Image chart design for project,Nike Zoom Air JST Micheal Johnson,Nike SB Zoom Dunk Low Pro Citrus Circuit Orange 854866-881 Men's Shoes Size 10,Espadrilles | Mens Blue Espadrilles Shoes 100% La maison de l’Sabline rayure h - in Espadrilles Casual France,Trainers | Mens Grey Trainers Shoes Sell Adidas Originals Dragon Og - Trainers Contemporary Casual
Ballet pumps | Womens Black Rose Ballet pumps Shoes Sell Georgia Siarma - now Ballet pumps Casual Exclusive to Sarenza,UK Men's adidas Court Stabil Black/Silver Metallic/Solar Yellow,Adidas Originals ObyO Jeremy Scott 11 INSTINCT HI SNAKESKIN RAINBOW
outdoor Discount adidas Sales 60% Off,NIKE AIR JORDAN 136027 SNEAKER SHOES MENS 10.5 BLACK FREE SHIP,Nike Zoom JA FLY 3 OC Rio Track & Field Spikes Men's (Sz 12) 882032-999 *NEW*,Sandals | Womens Sandals Shoes 100% Les Tropéziennes par M Belarbi Baille - Multicolor Store Sandals Casual Brazil Leather,Ankle boots | Womens Black Ankle boots Shoes San Marina Platona - in Ankle boots City Brazil,Trainers | Mens Brown Trainers Shoes 100% Marvin&co Nitry - in Trainers Casual Exclusive to Sarenza,Adidas Conductor AR High top Sneakers adidas sneakers
Adidas Samba (espresso / zest / metal gold) G21982 adidas,adidas Copa Gloro Firm Ground Boots Silver adidas UK,Nike Chuck Posite 684758-500 Cave Purple Men's Basketball Shoes, Size 10
Nike Lunarestoa 2 SE Bright Crimson/Anthracite-Fuchsia Flash 821772-600,nike air max Fingertrap Max Mens Super Bowl XLIX 11.5,Trainers | Mens Black Trainers Shoes Puma Basket Winterised Puma Gum Store,Sandals | Womens Black Sandals Shoes Sell Elizabeth Stuart Hicar 881 - Sandals Casual India Leather,Trainers | Mens White Rose Trainers Shoes Reebok Club C 85 Cloud Store,Adidas Prophere Core Black/Solar Red CQ3022 Mens US 9 606288,Adidas white nmd， mens on feet adidas originals zx 850 flyknit black,NIB MEN NIKE AA3824-100 AIR MAX FLAIR 50 WHITE/D.GREY RUNNING SNEAKERS SHOE 130,
HomeAsk yourself the right questions
Nike Mens Zoom Shoes Assersion Basketball Shoes Zoom Black, Anthracite Size 11 d60b68
Responsible consumption also means asking yourself the right questions before you buy something. Obviously, the work of sales people and advertising is to convince you that you need their product, while that of smart shoppers is, instead, to make informed decisions.
Decide how to spend your money:
- Does the purchase meet a real need or is it to flatter your ego (to impress your friends)?
- Do you really need the product or service?
- It is worth the time it will take you to earn the money to pay for it? Go back to calculate what an hour of work is really worth.
- Could you put your money to better use?
- Is your impulse to buy linked to an emotion? Do you go shopping because you’re sad? Angry? Wildly happy? If the answer is yes, leave your credit cards at home and take only a minimum amount of cash with you. You could make a purchase you later regret if you go shopping when you’re in an emotional state.
Decide in advance what products or services you’re going to buy:
- What level of quality do you need and want? Be aware that higher prices don’t necessarily equate to better quality. Find out about the product first by asking people around you or refer to consumer guides to forge your own opinion.
- How much can you afford to spend?
- Can you wait for the sales?
- Do you really need to buy a well-known brand or could a generic brand do just as well?
A good trick to avoid impulse purchases: when you’re shopping and the urge strikes to buy a particular item, write it down on a list and let it “stew” for a few weeks. Take it out 2 weeks later and ask yourself if you still need it. If the answer is yes and you have the money to buy it, give yourself permission to buy it. If the answer is no, start a new list.
For more “economical” ideas, see Ideas that pay off.