Mules & clogs | Womens Black Mules & clogs Shoes Mustang Bya - now Mules & clogs City Asia
Sandals | Mens Brown Sandals Shoes Trend Caterpillar Giles - now Sandals Casual China Textile,adidas NMD R2 Core Black/ Utility Black / Trace Cargo Footshop,Adidas Ultra Boost 'Parley' Night Navy Sneaker Unboxing YouTube,Shoes adidas Zx Flux CQ2834 Owhite/Cblack/Ftwwht Sneakers Low,Nike 852438 Mens Zoom Train Action Cross Trainer Running Shoes Sneakers,Nike Mens Size 9 White Air Zoom Gimme Golf Shoes 849955-100 NEW,Nike Zoom Huarache Trainer TR Mid White / Black-Black Cross Training Shoes LAmIerIQR Cross Training Shoes Nike Sale UK | Nike Zoom Huarache Trainer TR Mid White / Black-Black Cross Training Shoes LAmIerIQR
Trainers | Womens Brown Trainers Shoes 100% Pikolinos LISBOA - in Trainers Casual Eco-friendly,Ankle boots | Womens Grey Ankle boots Shoes Mustang Mirjam - nowBuy Adidas Originals ZX 750 Mens Deep Blue/White Trainers Bs11297adidas Ace FG S79713 Mens Football Boots~SIZE UK &
CG3601 adidas NMD R1 PK W Tactile Green KicksCrew Shop and Buy,Nike Roshe One Black Mesh Everyday Comfort Sneaker Shoes Mens Size 12 Casual,Nike DUNK HIGH PRO SB White-White Light Base Grey Discounted (520) Men's Shoes,Nike Air Footscape NM Wolf Grey/Summit White-Black 852629-003 Men's
Sandals | Womens Beige Sandals Shoes 100% Authentic size 37 Madison Emour - Sandals Casual China Leather Synthetic,Ballet pumps | Womens gold Rose Ballet pumps Shoes Georgia Sanfeston - Bronze and Ballet pumps Contemporary Exclusive to Sarenza,UA ADIDAS NMD XR1 PK NMD XR1 NMD,Adidas Originals Haven Grey AmorShoes,adidas Originals Top Ten Hi "Collegiate Royal & Red" EU Kicks,Nike Air Max Uptempo 360 555103-004 Shoe Size 10 White/Blue
NEW Nike Kobe A.D. TB Promo - White Basketball Shoes (Men's 18),NIKE LUNAR FINGERTRAP SIZE 10,Ankle boots | Womens Brown Ankle boots Shoes Panama Jack Singapur Igloo - in Ankle boots Casual Spain,Trainers | Womens Black Trainers Shoes Special offer Adidas Originals Zx Flux W - in Trainers Casual Vietnam,Trainers | Womens Blue Trainers Shoes Karston Jechon - Trainers Casual China Leather
Adidas Originals Rom White Red Blue Mens Clothing from Attic,Men adidas neo Adidas City Racer Shoes BB9684,Nike SB Paul Rodriguez GREEN BLACK P-Rod 2.5 MENS 7 RARE SKATEBOARDING SHOES
HomeAsk yourself the right questions
Men's Air 1 Force 1 Air Low Sneakers Size 8.5 d67f18
Responsible consumption also means asking yourself the right questions before you buy something. Obviously, the work of sales people and advertising is to convince you that you need their product, while that of smart shoppers is, instead, to make informed decisions.
Decide how to spend your money:
- Does the purchase meet a real need or is it to flatter your ego (to impress your friends)?
- Do you really need the product or service?
- It is worth the time it will take you to earn the money to pay for it? Go back to calculate what an hour of work is really worth.
- Could you put your money to better use?
- Is your impulse to buy linked to an emotion? Do you go shopping because you’re sad? Angry? Wildly happy? If the answer is yes, leave your credit cards at home and take only a minimum amount of cash with you. You could make a purchase you later regret if you go shopping when you’re in an emotional state.
Decide in advance what products or services you’re going to buy:
- What level of quality do you need and want? Be aware that higher prices don’t necessarily equate to better quality. Find out about the product first by asking people around you or refer to consumer guides to forge your own opinion.
- How much can you afford to spend?
- Can you wait for the sales?
- Do you really need to buy a well-known brand or could a generic brand do just as well?
A good trick to avoid impulse purchases: when you’re shopping and the urge strikes to buy a particular item, write it down on a list and let it “stew” for a few weeks. Take it out 2 weeks later and ask yourself if you still need it. If the answer is yes and you have the money to buy it, give yourself permission to buy it. If the answer is no, start a new list.
For more “economical” ideas, see Ideas that pay off.