Ballet pumps | Womens gold Ballet pumps Shoes Special sales Mustang Losle - Bronze and in Ballet pumps Creative Casual,High heels | Womens Beige High heels Shoes 100% Pura Lopez Astoria - now High heels City Luxury Spain,adidas Mens ALPHABOUNCE CR M Raw Gold/Chalk Pearl DA9935 Tops,adidas ultra boost white uncaged， Adidas unisex kids' gazelle 2,adidas Ultra BOOST Gets a Chinese New Year Colorway SNEAKER,Nike Men's Air Huarache Light PRM MIDNIGHT FOREST/OLIVE sz 10 LIMITED NEW!!,Nike Terminator Low Premium Pine Green/Blk-Light Bone-Team Red 309718-301 SZ 12Nike Vandal Low White/White-Metallic Silver Basketball Shoes oRsfiOhHf Nike Basketball Shoes NZ | Nike Vandal Low White/White-Metallic Silver Basketball Shoes oRsfiOhHfFlats | Womens Black Flats Shoes Office Extravaganza 2 Leather in
Trainers | Womens Trainers Shoes Sell Made by SARENZA Sugar #9 - Multicolor Store Trainers Top,Mode Damen Adidas Superstar II Limited Schwarz Rot White AD683 Echte
France Revendeur Adidas Originals HAVEN Chaussures de Sport Basse,Men's Adidas Stan Smith ShopStyle AustraliaNike NYX Dunk Low Ronald McDonalds Size 9.5
Men's Nike Lebron James XII Low Photo Blue & Gold (724557-484) Size 14 (CON12),Nike Lebron XIV Low Mens MIdnight Navy and Metallic Gold Basketball shoes sz 10,Trainers | Womens Black Trainers Shoes 100% Stonefly Stone Lady 2 - Trainers Comfort Textile Rubber,High heels | Womens High heels Shoes Fred Marzo Titine Top - Multicolor in High heels City Luxury France,Women's Casual Shoes Adidas Stan Smith Women Round Toe Leather,Adidas Berlin Shoes Adidas Berlin 2018,Cost Effective adidas zx 750 d65230 suede navy blue yellow trainers,Nike Air Start N5- Black/Varsity Red-Black 2004 Sample Sneaker - Collectible!!!,Nike Air Max 90 Essential Anthracite Granite Black Size 10,Mens NIKE AIR black fabric running sneakers shoes sz. 12 140,Ankle boots | Womens Black Ankle boots Shoes Trend Rockport Kalila Piping Bootie - Ankle boots City Comfort Vietnam,Sandals | Womens Orange Sandals Shoes Terry de Havilland Lisette - now Sandals Luxury Spain Leather,Sandals | Womens Blue Sandals Shoes Trend Rebecca Balducci Théa - now Sandals City Italy Leather
Adidas Dame 3 Roots Basketball Shoes Scarlet/Scarlet/Scarlet,Cheap Adidas shoes trainer spzl white running new for men & women,Nike Rival XC Racing Grind Cleats Spikes 749349-370 Men's Sz 13 Track & Field,
HomeAsk yourself the right questions
NIKE JORDAN WESTBROOK 0.2 BLACK/BLACK-GYM RED Shoes Mens Size Size 8 Size Size 9 11e4bf
Responsible consumption also means asking yourself the right questions before you buy something. Obviously, the work of sales people and advertising is to convince you that you need their product, while that of smart shoppers is, instead, to make informed decisions.
Decide how to spend your money:
- Does the purchase meet a real need or is it to flatter your ego (to impress your friends)?
- Do you really need the product or service?
- It is worth the time it will take you to earn the money to pay for it? Go back to calculate what an hour of work is really worth.
- Could you put your money to better use?
- Is your impulse to buy linked to an emotion? Do you go shopping because you’re sad? Angry? Wildly happy? If the answer is yes, leave your credit cards at home and take only a minimum amount of cash with you. You could make a purchase you later regret if you go shopping when you’re in an emotional state.
Decide in advance what products or services you’re going to buy:
- What level of quality do you need and want? Be aware that higher prices don’t necessarily equate to better quality. Find out about the product first by asking people around you or refer to consumer guides to forge your own opinion.
- How much can you afford to spend?
- Can you wait for the sales?
- Do you really need to buy a well-known brand or could a generic brand do just as well?
A good trick to avoid impulse purchases: when you’re shopping and the urge strikes to buy a particular item, write it down on a list and let it “stew” for a few weeks. Take it out 2 weeks later and ask yourself if you still need it. If the answer is yes and you have the money to buy it, give yourself permission to buy it. If the answer is no, start a new list.
For more “economical” ideas, see Ideas that pay off.