Trainers | Womens Silver Trainers Shoes Lacoste Carnaby Evo 117 3 - now Trainers Contemporary Casual
Sneaker | Womens Grey Sneaker Shoes Nike Wmns Nike Free Connect - Sport - Sport Vietnam Textile Synthetics,Adidas Ultra Boost x Wood White Black Men's Running Shoes Blog,NEW Adidas Ultra Boost UNCAGED (Navy/Blue) Unboxing & On Cheap
28 best nike japan images on Pinterest Adidas， Air foamposite pro,Nike 852438 Mens Zoom Train Action Cross Trainer Running Shoes Sneakers
Nike Vortak Lagoon Pulse Blue Volt Glow White AA2194-402 Men's 9 NEW,Nike Zoom Control II FS Premium Vlt / Mlltc Silver-Mlbrry-Brght Cc Cross Training Shoes cqx0xhTlL Nike Cross Training Shoes Sale UK | Nike Zoom Control II FS Premium Vlt / Mlltc Silver-Mlbrry-Brght Cc Cross Training Shoes cqx0xhTlL,Espadrilles | Mens Espadrilles Shoes La maison de l’Sabline rayure h - Multicolor Store Espadrilles Casual France,High heels | Womens Beige High heels Shoes Special offer Karston Avane - Store High heels City Leather,adidas originals los angeles sneakers grau herren schuhe，adidas,Fit United Kingdom Men Adidas Gazelle 40482771
adidas Originals NMD R1 Men's at Champs Sports Caleb's wish list,Nike KD Trey 5 IV TB Promo Kevin Durant Red White Mens Sz 16 New 856484-663,Nike Air Pegasus 92 QS Sz 15 Decon 508221-200 Limited Flat Opal Mowabb NSW,Nike Zoom PV II Pole Vault Track Spikes 317404 035 Mens 11.5 Black/volt NNB,Loafers | Womens Black Loafers Shoes 100% Made by SARENZA Vegas Lipstick #8 - now Loafers Top to Sarenza,Trainers | Mens Blue Trainers Shoes Floris Van Bommel Alfredo 17249 - Store Trainers Casual Leather,Adidas Adidas zx710 running shoes Outlet Save 70% On Already Reduced,Adidas Predator Instinct FG M17644 Mens Football Boots/Soccer Cleats
adidas bounce running shoes price， Adidas shoes 2016 exclusive new,NIKE AIR PENNY 2 LE SPRITE SZ 9.5 BLUE WHITE HARDAWAY 535600-431 Olive Bred JTH,Mens Nike Kyrie Irving 1 USA shoes Sz 10.5,New Mens 16 ADIDAS Crazy Bounce Mid White Blue Basketball Shoes 200 B39301,Mid Heels | Womens Mid Heels Shoes Special sales Office Milkshake Ruffle Two Part Block Burgundy Suede,Trainers | Womens White Trainers Shoes Trend Vagabond Zoe 4121-308 - Trainers Casual Vietnam,Mid Heels | Womens Grey Mid Heels Shoes Special offer Office Marny Cross Strap Suede
Adidas Adidas Originals Men'S C 10 Basketball Shoe Sb371043 Men,adidas Men's Pro Spark 2018 Basketball Shoe B078PNDYT8 D(M) US,Nike Free Train Force Flyknit Cross Training MENS Size 7 Multi-Color 833275-999,
HomeAsk yourself the right questions
Nike Jordan 1 Midnight Nouveau Midnight 1 Navy size 7.5 6019db
Responsible consumption also means asking yourself the right questions before you buy something. Obviously, the work of sales people and advertising is to convince you that you need their product, while that of smart shoppers is, instead, to make informed decisions.
Decide how to spend your money:
- Does the purchase meet a real need or is it to flatter your ego (to impress your friends)?
- Do you really need the product or service?
- It is worth the time it will take you to earn the money to pay for it? Go back to calculate what an hour of work is really worth.
- Could you put your money to better use?
- Is your impulse to buy linked to an emotion? Do you go shopping because you’re sad? Angry? Wildly happy? If the answer is yes, leave your credit cards at home and take only a minimum amount of cash with you. You could make a purchase you later regret if you go shopping when you’re in an emotional state.
Decide in advance what products or services you’re going to buy:
- What level of quality do you need and want? Be aware that higher prices don’t necessarily equate to better quality. Find out about the product first by asking people around you or refer to consumer guides to forge your own opinion.
- How much can you afford to spend?
- Can you wait for the sales?
- Do you really need to buy a well-known brand or could a generic brand do just as well?
A good trick to avoid impulse purchases: when you’re shopping and the urge strikes to buy a particular item, write it down on a list and let it “stew” for a few weeks. Take it out 2 weeks later and ask yourself if you still need it. If the answer is yes and you have the money to buy it, give yourself permission to buy it. If the answer is no, start a new list.
For more “economical” ideas, see Ideas that pay off.