Adidas New York Islanders NHL Jersey Hoodie Mens Medium Pullover Blue Hockey,Germany Away Authentic Soccer Jersey, Large.
Zapatillas adidas Originals Superstar Mujer Envíos ，99 en,Latest Discount Adidas Performance Running Shoes Elite Mens Black,adidas pants cheap， mens shoes adidas nmd r1 camo taille 39/5,adidas Performance Adidas Originals Campus Black Juniors Bz0084 Sz,NHL New York Islanders Men's Face-Off Freeze Stripe Fleece Hockey Hoodie, Green
Game Worn Used adidas Rice Owls Football Jersey Size 44 Knox,adidas Originals adidas NMD 5 Panel Cap Black A7L9Q94,Men's designer sports shoes comfortable adidas golf tour360 boost,Adidas Originals Superstar Snake Pack White Black Mens Shoes,NBA Authentic Basketball Jersey New Orleans Hornets Chris Paul XL With Tags
Montreal Canadiens Adidas Authentic Pro 1/4 Zip M,Matisse Coconuts by Matisse - Wilkins,adidas grey tubular， adidas Originals COUNTRY Trainers white/bold,Adidas Ultraboost Uncaged Sneakers Men Adidas Sneakers online on,adidas Germany 1990 World Cup Jersey White adidas US,Portland Trail Blazers Adidas NBA "Originals" Performance Full Zip Track Jacket,AC Milan adidas climacool Home Jersey - Red - International Clubs,ECCO Soft 5 Mary Jane
adidas Originals Tubular Runner "Core Black" Adidas originals,adidas Leather White Unisex Kids' Shoes eBay,adidas Men's Matchcourt Mid Shoes Black adidas Canada,Chauncey Billup XL Detroit Pistons Basketball Jersey Warm Up Breezer Adidas NBA
Manchester United 18-19 Men Football Soccer 3 Stripes 3S TRACK TOP JACKET CW7668,Old West Kids Boots Fashion Zipper (Toddler/Little Kid),Zapatos adidas Pw Hu Holi Tennis Hu DA9617 Yellow/Ftwr White/Ftwr,adidas r1 black and white， Mens shoes adidas mens energy boost esm,adidas Originals TUBULAR X Korkeavartiset tennarit pearl grey,Washington Wizards Mens Sample Apparel Lot Size Large,
HomeAsk yourself the right questions
adidas Men's Busenitz Vulc Samba Shoe Edition Skate Shoe Samba 9 eBay 716c33
Responsible consumption also means asking yourself the right questions before you buy something. Obviously, the work of sales people and advertising is to convince you that you need their product, while that of smart shoppers is, instead, to make informed decisions.
Decide how to spend your money:
- Does the purchase meet a real need or is it to flatter your ego (to impress your friends)?
- Do you really need the product or service?
- It is worth the time it will take you to earn the money to pay for it? Go back to calculate what an hour of work is really worth.
- Could you put your money to better use?
- Is your impulse to buy linked to an emotion? Do you go shopping because you’re sad? Angry? Wildly happy? If the answer is yes, leave your credit cards at home and take only a minimum amount of cash with you. You could make a purchase you later regret if you go shopping when you’re in an emotional state.
Decide in advance what products or services you’re going to buy:
- What level of quality do you need and want? Be aware that higher prices don’t necessarily equate to better quality. Find out about the product first by asking people around you or refer to consumer guides to forge your own opinion.
- How much can you afford to spend?
- Can you wait for the sales?
- Do you really need to buy a well-known brand or could a generic brand do just as well?
A good trick to avoid impulse purchases: when you’re shopping and the urge strikes to buy a particular item, write it down on a list and let it “stew” for a few weeks. Take it out 2 weeks later and ask yourself if you still need it. If the answer is yes and you have the money to buy it, give yourself permission to buy it. If the answer is no, start a new list.
For more “economical” ideas, see Ideas that pay off.