adidas Minnesota Wild Black Authentic Pro Quarter-Zip Jacket,Adidas Louisville Basketball Game Used Terry Rozier Sleeveless Hoodie Warm up LG
Adidas estadio team backpack ii university red， adidas Shipped,adidas Originals Swift Run Primeknit Multicolor (white / multi,Adidas Originals Stan Smith Red Men E85s，Sale Online，luxuriant in,adidas Tip-Off Mesh Short Grey San Antonio Spurs 2X-Large New,2004 Athens NBC Olympics Backpack AdidasPuma Kids Tsugi Blaze (Big Kid)
Lyst Adidas Men's Originals Eqt Track Jacket for Men,13 ADIDAS x NMD R1 PK PRIMEKNIT x TRI COLOR 'GREY' ON FEET YouTube,adidas Originals Phantom sneakers Pinterest Adidas and Originals,Adidas Authentic Utah Jazz Deron Williams road away jersey size 48 XL NWOT NEW,Men's Liverpool L Jacket Pullover (Red) Adidas ClimaCool 365 Soccer Futbol,Geox Kids Jr Plie 44 (Toddler/Little Kid),adidas Stan Smith Adidas Yeezy Boost 950 Boots Size 11 Beige,adidas Originals X Pharrell Williams Hu Camo Track Pants Women's,Inexpensive Adidas Snoop x Gonz LA Stories Matchcourt Mid Black,NBA JERSEY LOS ANGELES LAKERS KOBE BRYANT ADIDAS SWINGMAN SZ Medium BALL,Adidas Argentina Jersey Small 2018 World Cup Qualifiers (new),Summit by White Mountain Kara,adidas for Men September 2018 in India,Adidas Men's Basketball shoes Isolation 2 Low Clear Grey/ Core
Back To School Clothes Shopping Vlog! [Adidas， Nike， Under Armour,NBA Houston Rockets Women's Color Slant Climawarm Team Issue Pullover Hood, X...,2016-17 Manchester United Premier League Blank XXL Home Replica Soccer Jersey
Kenneth Cole Reaction Kids Kam (Toddler),adidas Cloudfoam Daily QT Clean Shoes India Online， Women adidas,adidas climacool underwear trunks， Mens shoes adidas mens terrex,adidas maroon， adidas Originals SUPERSTAR Trainers bold blue/white,New Adidas Dallas Mavericks Dirk Nowitzki Fleece Pullover Hoodie Size L, 2XL,
HomeAsk yourself the right questions
Hot Sell Limit Offer IIII ADIDAS Springblade IIII Offer Running Man Shoes Black 624394
Responsible consumption also means asking yourself the right questions before you buy something. Obviously, the work of sales people and advertising is to convince you that you need their product, while that of smart shoppers is, instead, to make informed decisions.
Decide how to spend your money:
- Does the purchase meet a real need or is it to flatter your ego (to impress your friends)?
- Do you really need the product or service?
- It is worth the time it will take you to earn the money to pay for it? Go back to calculate what an hour of work is really worth.
- Could you put your money to better use?
- Is your impulse to buy linked to an emotion? Do you go shopping because you’re sad? Angry? Wildly happy? If the answer is yes, leave your credit cards at home and take only a minimum amount of cash with you. You could make a purchase you later regret if you go shopping when you’re in an emotional state.
Decide in advance what products or services you’re going to buy:
- What level of quality do you need and want? Be aware that higher prices don’t necessarily equate to better quality. Find out about the product first by asking people around you or refer to consumer guides to forge your own opinion.
- How much can you afford to spend?
- Can you wait for the sales?
- Do you really need to buy a well-known brand or could a generic brand do just as well?
A good trick to avoid impulse purchases: when you’re shopping and the urge strikes to buy a particular item, write it down on a list and let it “stew” for a few weeks. Take it out 2 weeks later and ask yourself if you still need it. If the answer is yes and you have the money to buy it, give yourself permission to buy it. If the answer is no, start a new list.
For more “economical” ideas, see Ideas that pay off.