Team Canada 2016 WCH World Cup Of Hockey Men's Premier Replica White S Small,Keen Kids Whisper (Little Kid/Big Kid),Lyst Adidas Originals Men's Track Pants in Gray for Men,Adidas Pw Tennis Dark Blue Product Information adidas X Pharrell,Adidas Men adidas neo Adidas Cloudfoam Advantage Clean Shoes,NBA Chicago Bulls Men's Raglan Fleece Tip Off Hoodie, Gray,Adidas Real Madrid Original Home Stadium Soccer Jersey 2015-16-(Ronaldo-Bale),Kenneth Cole New York Kiera,Adidas YEEZY BOOST 750 8 9 10 11 12 BROWN GUM SUEDE v1 turtle dove,Women Adidas Originals Adicolor Three Stripe Track Pants Yellow,adidas Matchcourt Mid x Welcome Shoes in stock at SPoT Skate Shop,M122 New ADIDAS Authentic Chicago Bulls On Court Pants MEN'S 2XL Tall + 2,Chelsea adidas 2016-2017 Football Soccer Training Jersey Grey Black Yellow XXL,SKECHERS KIDS Spektrix 97660L (Little Kid/Big Kid),Men White New Arrivals adidas Suomi,Adidas Men Tubular Doom (gray / charcoal solid grey / metallic silver)
Chaussures de running Adidas Response Cushion 19 Semelle adiWEAR on,Men’s Adidas Charlotte Hornets Warm Up Jacket Size XL4 Game Issued Practice Rare,Adidas Liverpool LFC 2009-10 Men Football Soccer All Weather Jacket P06974 6 M/L,New Balance Kids KL574V1P (Little Kid),Newest Adidas Maroon Men Running Shoes Orange Black Adidas Marvel,adidas ultra boost 0 triple black， Adidas nmd x footlocker men black,Splendide adidas Originals Superstar 80S Baskets avec bout,adidas Minnesota Timberwolves NBA Black On-Court Faster Warm-Up Short Sleeve, 120 Authentic Large Adidas New York CIty FC NYCFC Adizero Home Jersey AY1561,Kenneth Cole Reaction Jet Ahead,Neo Adidas Sneakers Best Sneakers Collection 2017,Adidas Big Tongue Shoes Mens Adidas Tubular Invader Strap Shoes
Don't Miss This Deal on Adidas Women's Terrex CC Voyager Sleek Shoe,UCLA Bruins Adidas Football Pullover 1/4 Zip Up Men's Large Climalite,
HomeAsk yourself the right questions
adidas EQT Racing Ftw ADV W Energy Aqua /Energy Aqua/ Ftw Racing White cb5ab0
Responsible consumption also means asking yourself the right questions before you buy something. Obviously, the work of sales people and advertising is to convince you that you need their product, while that of smart shoppers is, instead, to make informed decisions.
Decide how to spend your money:
- Does the purchase meet a real need or is it to flatter your ego (to impress your friends)?
- Do you really need the product or service?
- It is worth the time it will take you to earn the money to pay for it? Go back to calculate what an hour of work is really worth.
- Could you put your money to better use?
- Is your impulse to buy linked to an emotion? Do you go shopping because you’re sad? Angry? Wildly happy? If the answer is yes, leave your credit cards at home and take only a minimum amount of cash with you. You could make a purchase you later regret if you go shopping when you’re in an emotional state.
Decide in advance what products or services you’re going to buy:
- What level of quality do you need and want? Be aware that higher prices don’t necessarily equate to better quality. Find out about the product first by asking people around you or refer to consumer guides to forge your own opinion.
- How much can you afford to spend?
- Can you wait for the sales?
- Do you really need to buy a well-known brand or could a generic brand do just as well?
A good trick to avoid impulse purchases: when you’re shopping and the urge strikes to buy a particular item, write it down on a list and let it “stew” for a few weeks. Take it out 2 weeks later and ask yourself if you still need it. If the answer is yes and you have the money to buy it, give yourself permission to buy it. If the answer is no, start a new list.
For more “economical” ideas, see Ideas that pay off.