ED Ellen DeGeneres Tillie Slipper,adidas shoes superstar gold， adidas originals Berlin Sport Cb Pants,adidas nylon pants， Mens shoes adidas consortium equipment running,adidas feather 4 tennis shoes， adidas originals stan smith laser cut,NIKE NIKELAB AIR MAX 90 FLYKNIT OCEAN FOG / WORK BLUE 876320 400 Mens Sz 7
Rockport Total Motion Alaina Mule,Adidas Newest design WOMENS TUBULAR SHADOW W GREY HEATHER WHITE KNITS85957 New Super Popular Sale Spring adidas Originals Pro Model
Order 2018/17/16 adidas Originals UK Adidas Originals Tubular Rise,DS 1997 NIKE AIR MAX '95 LEATHER 604087-001 AIR MAX DAY SZ12
Men's Nike Air Huarache Run Ultra Running Shoes - Medium Olive/Cargo Khaki/Olive,PUMA Ignite Limitless Metallic SuedeThe Lastest adidas NMD R1 STLT Primeknit CQ2386 BGP Core Black Grey
Useful Adidas Black Red Men Rose Basketball Shoes Adizero Dominate,Adidas 10K Sneakers Shoes Lifestyle Sports
Nike Air Max 2009 DS Size 12 Attack Black Gold,Nike Jordan True Flight 342964-625 Men's US 7.5 ~ 14 / Brand New in Box!!!
+ Melissa Luxury Shoes Vivienne Westwood Mini Anglomania + Melissa Ultragirl XI (Toddler),2018 Harden Basketball Shoes Online Canada Adidas BZ0584 Adidas,Adidas Men Soccer Men's X Firm Ground Boots S82285
Brand Spring Adidas Men Adilette CF Ultra ADJ Sandals with Soft,2008 Nike Air Jordan 14 XIV CDP Pinstripe 311832-061 Size 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9,Nike Air Max Plus Mens 852630-029 Platinum Grey White Running Shoes Size 13,ASICS Tiger GEL-Lyte V Sanze Knit,Men Multi 2018/17 Adidas NBA Brooklyn Jersey Dark Grey M66332 ActiveRed velvet adidas superstar Adidas superstar， Adidas and Adidas shoes
ADIDAS BY STELLA MCCARTNEY RUN PERF SHORTS Nike/Adidas/Roxy/Hurley,2016 Nike Air Jordan 2 II Retro Gym Red Size 11. 832819-606 1 3 4 5 6 7 8,Nike Hypervenom Phantom 3 Elite DF FG Mens Size 8.5 Soccer Cleats Black AJ3803,Adidas Originals Superstar Glossy Toe Fashion Trainer (110,
HomeAsk yourself the right questions
Adidas Ultra Boost Womens Womens Boost Review 2 Clover Trainers Women Frome Our 65dfff
Responsible consumption also means asking yourself the right questions before you buy something. Obviously, the work of sales people and advertising is to convince you that you need their product, while that of smart shoppers is, instead, to make informed decisions.
Decide how to spend your money:
- Does the purchase meet a real need or is it to flatter your ego (to impress your friends)?
- Do you really need the product or service?
- It is worth the time it will take you to earn the money to pay for it? Go back to calculate what an hour of work is really worth.
- Could you put your money to better use?
- Is your impulse to buy linked to an emotion? Do you go shopping because you’re sad? Angry? Wildly happy? If the answer is yes, leave your credit cards at home and take only a minimum amount of cash with you. You could make a purchase you later regret if you go shopping when you’re in an emotional state.
Decide in advance what products or services you’re going to buy:
- What level of quality do you need and want? Be aware that higher prices don’t necessarily equate to better quality. Find out about the product first by asking people around you or refer to consumer guides to forge your own opinion.
- How much can you afford to spend?
- Can you wait for the sales?
- Do you really need to buy a well-known brand or could a generic brand do just as well?
A good trick to avoid impulse purchases: when you’re shopping and the urge strikes to buy a particular item, write it down on a list and let it “stew” for a few weeks. Take it out 2 weeks later and ask yourself if you still need it. If the answer is yes and you have the money to buy it, give yourself permission to buy it. If the answer is no, start a new list.
For more “economical” ideas, see Ideas that pay off.