Adidas User friendly OUTDOOR TERREX SWIFT R MID GTX HIKING SHOE
Rare Nike Stefan Janoski Max (PRM) Seat Cover (10.5 Mens)- New with Box,Nike Zoom Mamba 3 Oregon Ducks Track Spike Black Yellow 920762-007 Mens Size 8,New Balance Kids FuelCore Urge v2 (Little Kid/Big Kid),AD129563932 Authentic Discount adidas Womens X Stella McCartney,Best Discount Price Adidas Porsche Design Drive Athletic II Men,approval NZ adidas Womens Rita Ora Super Hoodie Women clothing
SZ 9.5 2016 Nike Air Jordan III 3 Retro True Blue 854262-106 Black Cement White,NEW Nike Dualtone Racer SE 922170-001 Mens Shoes Trainers Sneakers SALE,SKECHERS KIDS Energy Lights 10940L (Little Kid/Big Kid)
Good quality Hiking Pants L48v9389 Adidas Wandertag,Clearance Sale Price Adidas Energy Boost Core Black/Grey Three/Grey
נעלי ADIDAS NMD 2018 דיאנה זוהר,NIKE AIR DIAMOND TURF II 2 SZ 12 DEION SANDERS 49ERS VARSITY RED 487658-610,Nike Tour Premiere Mens Size 9.5 Golf Shoes AO2241 100 White Black Waterproof,Great Adidas Utility Black/Core Black/Utility Black ZX Flux 5/8Stella McCartney Adipure Running Shoes Women's ADIDAS BY STELLAMen's White Shoes Adidas Originals N 5923 Trainers M61q6 Wholesale
Adidas Originals Stan Smith Leather White Pink Mens Casual Shoes,NIKE AIR JORDAN SPIZIKE iD BLACK-GREEN-HOT PINK SZ 11
Jambu Kids Armadillo (Toddler/Little Kid/Big Kid),adidas pro model basketball shoes， mens shoes new mens adidas d,adidas Top Ten 10 Hi Royal Blue/white F37587 Men's Sz 9 eBay
adidas Originals' Tubular Nova Gets the Primeknit Treatment Adidas,2004 NIKE AIR JORDAN XIX SE 19 US 12.5 BLACK GOLD 308492-071 New DS 12 13,Nike Air Max Speed Turf Dan Marino Night Purple Sneaker Men's Lifestyle Shoes,Geox Kids Sveth 1 (Little Kid/Big Kid),ICM TREND SHOP Adidas Ultra Boost Energy power,Adidas Stan Smith White / White Platypus Shoes Client Jacki,adidas Cosmic 20 M CP8695 Road Running,
HomeAsk yourself the right questions
Rachel Kids Lilah Kid/Big (Little Kid/Big Lilah Kid) 3409d0
Responsible consumption also means asking yourself the right questions before you buy something. Obviously, the work of sales people and advertising is to convince you that you need their product, while that of smart shoppers is, instead, to make informed decisions.
Decide how to spend your money:
- Does the purchase meet a real need or is it to flatter your ego (to impress your friends)?
- Do you really need the product or service?
- It is worth the time it will take you to earn the money to pay for it? Go back to calculate what an hour of work is really worth.
- Could you put your money to better use?
- Is your impulse to buy linked to an emotion? Do you go shopping because you’re sad? Angry? Wildly happy? If the answer is yes, leave your credit cards at home and take only a minimum amount of cash with you. You could make a purchase you later regret if you go shopping when you’re in an emotional state.
Decide in advance what products or services you’re going to buy:
- What level of quality do you need and want? Be aware that higher prices don’t necessarily equate to better quality. Find out about the product first by asking people around you or refer to consumer guides to forge your own opinion.
- How much can you afford to spend?
- Can you wait for the sales?
- Do you really need to buy a well-known brand or could a generic brand do just as well?
A good trick to avoid impulse purchases: when you’re shopping and the urge strikes to buy a particular item, write it down on a list and let it “stew” for a few weeks. Take it out 2 weeks later and ask yourself if you still need it. If the answer is yes and you have the money to buy it, give yourself permission to buy it. If the answer is no, start a new list.
For more “economical” ideas, see Ideas that pay off.