IN BOX BRAND NEW RARE Nike Air Max 95 BRAZIL World Cup Sz 9 609048-132 airmax,Nike Lunarepic Low Flyknit 2 II Pure Platinum Grey Men Running Shoes 863779-008,Stride Rite Logan (Toddler/Little Kid),Croix Screenprint & Embroidery :: Adidas Stadium Team Backpack,adidas Womens Wrpknt Tights Black Womens Clothing BK4492,adidas Jackets & Coats Full Zip Three Stripe Jacket Classic Xl,WORN ONCE Nike Air Jordan X 10 Retro TXT Royal Stealth Royal 487214-107 Size 8.5,Nike Air VaporMax Plus Men Athletic Shoe Gray And Black Size 8
Stacy Adams Kids Maxfield (Little Kid/Big Kid),Adidas BB8491 Adidas Men's Originals adiease Classified Shoes Black,NEW Adidas Women's Superstrap Slip On Sneakers Size /WHITE,Adidas Tubular Womens Tubular Shadow Knit W Noiess/Noiuti/Blavin,Nike Zoom Kobe V 5 White/Varsity Red-Black w/Original Box Size 7.5,Nike Air Max Plus Mens 852630-033 Black Volt Orange Running Shoes Size 11.5,New Balance Kids KA680v5I (Infant/Toddler),Adidas Superstar Originals x Pharrell Williams Supercolor Pack,Shorts : Clearance Discount Kids Dresses，Women Polo，Adidas Originals,adidas hoodie grey， ADIDAS CONSORTIUM X SHOE GALLERY CLIMACOOL BLACK,NIB Nike Federer ZOOM VAPOR 9 TOUR White/Gray Tennis Shoes 488000-104 Size 8.5,Nike Air Max 90 Essential Watermelon Mens AJ1285-100 Multi Color Shoes Size 9.5,Reebok Kids Classic Leather Pastel (Infant/Toddler),adidas pants， Adidas Duramo 7 Shoes Mens Running UOSdG441298 Black
Buy Authentic Stan Smith CF Shoes Stan Smith CF W by adidas,NGY91 Discount 2018 Adidas White Retro Shoes &p 40519,Nike NikeLab Dunk Lux Chukka RT Riccardo Tisci Mens sz 10 White Black 910088-101,Nike Lebron Soldier XII SFG Agimat Mens AO4054-400 Blue Aegean Shoes Size 14Fila Memory Runtronic Slip Resistant
2017/18 Aug adidas NEO Lite Racer Women's Training Running Shoes,Cheap adidas NEO High Tops Lovers Sale Online!,Sneakersoko kids Rakuten Global Market: Kids adidas adidas STAN,
HomeAsk yourself the right questions
adidas Foundation Superstar Foundation adidas White Youths Trainers Size UK Buy 196c88
Responsible consumption also means asking yourself the right questions before you buy something. Obviously, the work of sales people and advertising is to convince you that you need their product, while that of smart shoppers is, instead, to make informed decisions.
Decide how to spend your money:
- Does the purchase meet a real need or is it to flatter your ego (to impress your friends)?
- Do you really need the product or service?
- It is worth the time it will take you to earn the money to pay for it? Go back to calculate what an hour of work is really worth.
- Could you put your money to better use?
- Is your impulse to buy linked to an emotion? Do you go shopping because you’re sad? Angry? Wildly happy? If the answer is yes, leave your credit cards at home and take only a minimum amount of cash with you. You could make a purchase you later regret if you go shopping when you’re in an emotional state.
Decide in advance what products or services you’re going to buy:
- What level of quality do you need and want? Be aware that higher prices don’t necessarily equate to better quality. Find out about the product first by asking people around you or refer to consumer guides to forge your own opinion.
- How much can you afford to spend?
- Can you wait for the sales?
- Do you really need to buy a well-known brand or could a generic brand do just as well?
A good trick to avoid impulse purchases: when you’re shopping and the urge strikes to buy a particular item, write it down on a list and let it “stew” for a few weeks. Take it out 2 weeks later and ask yourself if you still need it. If the answer is yes and you have the money to buy it, give yourself permission to buy it. If the answer is no, start a new list.
For more “economical” ideas, see Ideas that pay off.