Nike Air Max Lebron XI Low China Pack Limited Premium Basketball shoes men rare,Men's Nike Air Max 1 Premium ATMOS "CURRY" 2018 908366 700 SZ 8-13 Weatherspoon,Nike Air Zoom Winflo 4 Shield,ADIDAS ORIGINALS Women's Low tops & sneakers White 5 US Street,Fashion Adidas Boston Marathon® Supernova 3/4 Tights Black T12c8639
adidas joggers academy， mens shoes adidas duramo 6 grey/black/red,Preowned Mens Nike Air More Uptempo Black White Basketball Sneakers 312971 011,Men Nike Lebron XI Premium Flywire Basketball shoes Christmas Sneaker,Tory Burch Camilla 100mm Sandal,The new series of Adidas EQT for womens and mens sale uk on
On Sale NOW! 20% Off Adidas Kids Daily (Little Kid/Big Kid,Adidas Eqt Grey Mens Mens Golf Shoes Justice In Tuscany,JORDAN 7 RETRO "FOR THE LOVE OF THE GAME" FTLOTG NIKE AIR sz 10
Nike Shox Gravity Mens AR1999-016 Black Red Wolf Grey Running Shoes Size 11.5,Vans Kids Sk8-Mid Reissue V (Toddler),Adidas by stella mccartney run belt yellow women，adidas y3 tennis,Adidas Boost Ball Sale 31 Deals from CDN SheKnows Best Deals,Buy Now Adidas Campus 80S Originals Men's Green Bid Shoes Collegiate,NIKE AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO 95 TXT BLACK-TRUE RED-WHITE "BRED" SZ 15,Nike Kobe A.D. Black Mamba Mens AQ5164-001 Black Gold Basketball Shoes Size 10.5,LAUREN Ralph Lauren Betha II,2017/18 Aug adidas NEO Lite Racer Women's Training Running ShoesThe Core Black adidas NMD R1 Primeknit "Tri Color" Invades HolidayJO4000256 Women Adidas Account Adidas Daily Twist Lx Mid Shoes
NIKE AIR FORCE 1 ULTRAFORCE FC QS CR7 "Cristiano Ronaldo".. MEN 12.. VERY RARE!,NEW Nike Nightgazer 644402-006 Mens Shoes Trainers Sneakers SALE,Native Kids Shoes Apollo Moc (Toddler/Little Kid)
Men's Adidas White Green Black Green Hiking Shoes Climacool Voyager,Women CG3496 Adidas CrazyTrain LT shoes black grey sneakers 3ead02,Womens Red Adidas Top ShopStyle UK,
HomeAsk yourself the right questions
Adidas Pharrell Williams HU Tennis HU Williams YouTube f93c23
Responsible consumption also means asking yourself the right questions before you buy something. Obviously, the work of sales people and advertising is to convince you that you need their product, while that of smart shoppers is, instead, to make informed decisions.
Decide how to spend your money:
- Does the purchase meet a real need or is it to flatter your ego (to impress your friends)?
- Do you really need the product or service?
- It is worth the time it will take you to earn the money to pay for it? Go back to calculate what an hour of work is really worth.
- Could you put your money to better use?
- Is your impulse to buy linked to an emotion? Do you go shopping because you’re sad? Angry? Wildly happy? If the answer is yes, leave your credit cards at home and take only a minimum amount of cash with you. You could make a purchase you later regret if you go shopping when you’re in an emotional state.
Decide in advance what products or services you’re going to buy:
- What level of quality do you need and want? Be aware that higher prices don’t necessarily equate to better quality. Find out about the product first by asking people around you or refer to consumer guides to forge your own opinion.
- How much can you afford to spend?
- Can you wait for the sales?
- Do you really need to buy a well-known brand or could a generic brand do just as well?
A good trick to avoid impulse purchases: when you’re shopping and the urge strikes to buy a particular item, write it down on a list and let it “stew” for a few weeks. Take it out 2 weeks later and ask yourself if you still need it. If the answer is yes and you have the money to buy it, give yourself permission to buy it. If the answer is no, start a new list.
For more “economical” ideas, see Ideas that pay off.