NIKE AIR JORDAN XI 11 Retro Low Size 11 Black Militia Croc Gum 306008 013 DS NIB,Men's Nike Air Jordan 2 II Retro Infrared 23 385475-023 Size 10,The North Face Back-To-Berkeley Low AM,Good quality Collection Adidas adi Ease Men Solid Grey Solar Yellow,Spring Autumn Fashion Adidas Originals Women's Superstar W Fashion,adidas joggers academy， mens shoes adidas duramo 6 grey/black/red,NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM BASKETBALL SHOES SNEAKERS SIZE 10 GREEN GLOW 555035 304
Nike Lebron Soldier XII SFG Agimat Mens AO4054-400 Blue Aegean Shoes Size 7.5,Opening Ceremony Dylan Leather Boot
Cheap Adidas Adiease Skate Shoes For Men Shop Burgundy / White,Adidas Ultra Boost Oreo Men's More Affordable M8513S9395hr
Adidas ZX 10000 Shoes Sneakers Home Offer Discount Adidas ZX 10000,MENS NIKE AIR VAPORMAX R "MIDNIGHT FOG" REFLECTIVE MESH RUNNING SHOES NAVY 11,AIR MAX 1 MID DELUXE QS BLACK BARKROOT BROWN 726411-002 NEW SIZE: 9.5,Converse Chuck Taylor® All Star® Hi - Jelly,adidas duramo 5 running shoes， Womens / Mens Originals Shoes Adidas,Adidas Vigor Bounce Youth Running Shoe Grey/pink/orange Girls，adidas,NEW MEN'S ADIDAS DAME 4 BY3759 White Black Red Lillard,Nike Shox Avenue Running Shoes Trainer Size Triple White 833583 107 Mens Sz 11.5,Nike Lunar Magista II FK FC Mens 876385-400 College Navy Flyknit Shoes Size 11.5,Fila Memory Runtronic Slip ResistantGet The Latest Fashion Sneakers adidas Originals Gazelle W ShoesAdidas Crazy 8 Basketball Shoes Sun Yellow / Purple Raging / Running
Cheap Mens Adidas Skateboarding Adi Ease Classified Athletic Shoes,Pre-owned Nike Foamposite Red, blue, black Size 9.5Nike Lebron XV 15 Low Melon AO1755-005 Grey Black Basketball Shoes Size 8.5SKECHERS D'Lites - Think Fast
Adidas Terrex Swift R Gtx Bright Yellow/Core Black/Unity Orange Mens,Adidas Tubular Adidas Men Tubular X Navy / Collegiate Royal,Amazing Deal: Adidas Men's Originals Aloxe Track Pants Black 2XL,
HomeAsk yourself the right questions
adidas Soccer Stadium Team Backpack Pink Team Backpack Soccer adidas Club ab966f
Responsible consumption also means asking yourself the right questions before you buy something. Obviously, the work of sales people and advertising is to convince you that you need their product, while that of smart shoppers is, instead, to make informed decisions.
Decide how to spend your money:
- Does the purchase meet a real need or is it to flatter your ego (to impress your friends)?
- Do you really need the product or service?
- It is worth the time it will take you to earn the money to pay for it? Go back to calculate what an hour of work is really worth.
- Could you put your money to better use?
- Is your impulse to buy linked to an emotion? Do you go shopping because you’re sad? Angry? Wildly happy? If the answer is yes, leave your credit cards at home and take only a minimum amount of cash with you. You could make a purchase you later regret if you go shopping when you’re in an emotional state.
Decide in advance what products or services you’re going to buy:
- What level of quality do you need and want? Be aware that higher prices don’t necessarily equate to better quality. Find out about the product first by asking people around you or refer to consumer guides to forge your own opinion.
- How much can you afford to spend?
- Can you wait for the sales?
- Do you really need to buy a well-known brand or could a generic brand do just as well?
A good trick to avoid impulse purchases: when you’re shopping and the urge strikes to buy a particular item, write it down on a list and let it “stew” for a few weeks. Take it out 2 weeks later and ask yourself if you still need it. If the answer is yes and you have the money to buy it, give yourself permission to buy it. If the answer is no, start a new list.
For more “economical” ideas, see Ideas that pay off.