Nike Zoom Mamba 3 Oregon Ducks Track Spike Black Yellow 920762-007 Mens Size 8
Matisse Matisse x Amuse Society - Capri,Men Black 2018/17 Adidas CC Adizero Y 3 Mens Tennis Sneakers / Shoes,Custom Basketball Shoes amp Gear adidas US
adidas Zapatillas de Balonmano Stabil adidas Stabil Blanco 11 11,NIKE KD X 10 QS AP AUNT PEARL PINK AQ4110-600 SZ14 deadstock BNIB,NEW Nike Roshe Tiempo VI FC 852613-001 Mens Shoes Trainers Sneakers SALE,Cole Haan Grand Crosscourt Knit IIadidas uk sale Adidas Store Adidas D Rose 773 Iv Men Us White
Adidas Superstar Winterize shoes brown black checked uk sale,Nike KD 8 “Hunt’s Hill Sunrise” TOTAL ORANGE SZ: 11.0 NEW RARE AUTHENTIC
Mens Nike SUPERFLY 6 ELITE FG Soccer Cleats -Reg 275 -AH7365 060 -Sz 7.5 -New,Primigi Kids PPD 14125 (Toddler/Little Kid),2014 World Cup adidas Copa Mundial Firm Ground SG Bleu FT4515adidas Shoes Tubular Brand New Size 85 PoshmarkBirmingham cheap adidas yeezy 350 boost wome shoes mint green saleNike Air Max BW Ultra Breathe <833344-001> Men's US 14 / Brand New in Box!!!Pre-owned Mens Nike Air Jordan XX Black Red Basketball Sneakers 310455 001 12 OG
adidas Y-3 by Yohji Yamamoto Super Zip,No Fee， High Quality， Shopping Adidas tubular shadow uk， Cheap,adidas ultra boost black gold， Mens shoes adidas top ten hi floral,adidas bounce shoes women Preferential prices Shoes Tubular Nova,NIKE AIR MAX JORDAN DELUXE ALL BLACK 40.5-47 NEW flight dunk force 1 one,NIKE AIR JORDAN 5 RETRO WHITE-BLACK-METALLIC GOLD "GOLD MEDAL SZ 17,Geox Kids Kilwi 13 (Big Kid),adidas uk I58i5233 Blue Men Adidas Response Boost Shoes,Adidas NMD R 1 3 Stripes All Over Print On Feet Review! (Black,Lyst Adidas Cloudfoam Race Running Shoe in Black for Men,DS Nike LeBron X 10 EXT Denim QS Sz 9 Navy Hazelnut Fireberry 597806-400 NIB,KD 8 ELITE "GREY" SIZE 9.0 FLYKNIT BASKETBALL NEW RARE AUTHENTIC DEAD STOCK,
HomeAsk yourself the right questions
Women Adidas Originals 5923 I 5923 Originals Shoes CQ2530 Green sports ee7ae1
Responsible consumption also means asking yourself the right questions before you buy something. Obviously, the work of sales people and advertising is to convince you that you need their product, while that of smart shoppers is, instead, to make informed decisions.
Decide how to spend your money:
- Does the purchase meet a real need or is it to flatter your ego (to impress your friends)?
- Do you really need the product or service?
- It is worth the time it will take you to earn the money to pay for it? Go back to calculate what an hour of work is really worth.
- Could you put your money to better use?
- Is your impulse to buy linked to an emotion? Do you go shopping because you’re sad? Angry? Wildly happy? If the answer is yes, leave your credit cards at home and take only a minimum amount of cash with you. You could make a purchase you later regret if you go shopping when you’re in an emotional state.
Decide in advance what products or services you’re going to buy:
- What level of quality do you need and want? Be aware that higher prices don’t necessarily equate to better quality. Find out about the product first by asking people around you or refer to consumer guides to forge your own opinion.
- How much can you afford to spend?
- Can you wait for the sales?
- Do you really need to buy a well-known brand or could a generic brand do just as well?
A good trick to avoid impulse purchases: when you’re shopping and the urge strikes to buy a particular item, write it down on a list and let it “stew” for a few weeks. Take it out 2 weeks later and ask yourself if you still need it. If the answer is yes and you have the money to buy it, give yourself permission to buy it. If the answer is no, start a new list.
For more “economical” ideas, see Ideas that pay off.